If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Everyone

How has everyone's Sunday been?

Breakfast-8pp (Same as yesterday)

Lunch-Didn't really happen as I was majorly busy, had a Slim A Soup Minestrone (1pp), Clementine, Grapes and 1/2 Apple.

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

(Naughty) Snacks-7pp

image.jpeg

So I've finished the day on 26pp and am feeling very positive about starting my new job tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great week,

Lots of Love Serena x

Good luck starting your new job! How many pro points are you on? X

I'm on 26pp and 49 Weeklies. Normally my Breakfaat, Lunch and Dinner are exactly 26pp (7-9-10) so I use my Weeklies for my Treats. X Thanks for the good luck wishes. X

Hey Everyone

I absolutely loved my first day in the new job! It was different to my usual role but I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Today's Food

Breakfast 7pp

image.jpeg

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks

image.jpeg

AND 32g Maltesers (4pp)

So I've finished the day on 26 Dailies and 4 Weeklies, really happy with how this week is going so far!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hi hun, glad your enjoying your new job! Your doing so well with points- always prefer using weeklies for treats xx

I feel like I'm doing so well with the plan this time around! I'm having 3 really good meals a day, plenty of fruit and veg and then just spreading my Weeklies over the whole week for small treats here and there rather than just binging with them at the weekend! X

This is me too- I don't feel like I'm dieting either- its so much healthier than having a big blow out x

Hope you have a fab day xx

I think WW just fits in with my life, it doesn't even feel like a diet! X

Hey Everyone

Sorry I ran out of time last night to update my food!

Yesterday's Food:

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks were 1/2 Apple, Kiwi and a few Grapes. Also treated myself to these....

image.jpeg

1 Cafe Latte and 1 Chocolate Mousse for 4pp!

Finished the Day on 26 Dailies and 4 Weeklies, Total Weeklies used so far this week 12/49

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey

How's everyone's Wednesday been? I still can't believe that I've already completed 3 Days in the new role! It's all going so well, absolutely loving it!

Today's Food:

Breakfast 7pp

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp ( One of my most favourite recipes, Chicken and Mushroom
Condensed Soup Pasta Bake mmmmmm)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Snacks-1/2 Apple, Kiwi and a few Grapes AND

image.jpeg

2 Mini Chocolate Cookies (2pp) and a Thorntons Premium Collection Amaretto
Truffle (2pp)

So another successful day, 16 Weeklies so far this week

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone

Sorry I forgot to update my Diary yesterday, had a stinking head ache and fell asleep really early

Thursdays Food

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-9pp

image.jpeg

Snacks-1/2 Apple, Kiwi, Grapes and 1 Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie (1pp).

So I finished the week using 16 Weeklies, really happy with that, will update with my WI result later!

Lots of Love Serena x

2lbs off

Hey Everyone!

And so the 1st week in the new job comes to an end!!! Have enjoyed every second of it, not sure I'll want to go back at the end!!!!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Omg! The Quorn Mozarella and Pesto Escalope was AMAZING! Worth waiting all week for lol!

Not sure if I'll use any Weeklies, will update later/tomorrow if I do.

Still smiling from ear to ear with my WI result!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey Hunnie,

Just wanted to drop by and catch up on your week :) Wow what an amazing week you have had!! so glad your new job is going well, such a good move for you!! and your food....AMAZING!!! Such variety, and those Thorntons chocs OMG how do you stop yourself eating the whole box?? I am yet to learn that skill :D:D:D Worth every ppint though! A huge well done on your 2lb loss this week, thoroughly deserved!!! I may even adopt your structure this coming week of using my weeklies for treats as so far this week I haven't used any (other than the hidden ones in my meds which WW said don't count) So I will see how weigh in goes for me tmrw......I love your structure and positive attitude, so pleased it's clicked with you!! Well done hunnie, keep up the good work xxx

Back