If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Hunnie,

Just wanted to drop by and catch up on your week :) Wow what an amazing week you have had!! so glad your new job is going well, such a good move for you!! and your food....AMAZING!!! Such variety, and those Thorntons chocs OMG how do you stop yourself eating the whole box?? I am yet to learn that skill :D:D:D Worth every ppint though! A huge well done on your 2lb loss this week, thoroughly deserved!!! I may even adopt your structure this coming week of using my weeklies for treats as so far this week I haven't used any (other than the hidden ones in my meds which WW said don't count) So I will see how weigh in goes for me tmrw......I love your structure and positive attitude, so pleased it's clicked with you!! Well done hunnie, keep up the good work xxx

Hey You! Thanks for stopping by!

I think something has just clicked with me, sometimes I wonder where the real Serena is and I worry that she will come back and all this will go down the pan!!!!

I am unfortunately a binge eater and previously would never have trusted myself with an open box in the house however I think I'm in the zone this time and the only way to try it was to open the box and thank goodness it hasn't sent me backwards!

I've enjoyed using my Weeklies for Treats, I think 26pp is plenty to have 3 really decent decent meals with however I need my treats to keep me sane (lol) and using 3 or 4 weeklies a night seems plenty to get something nice with!

Lots of love and don't be a stranger, pop by again soon! X

Hey Everyone!

I know I normally wait till the evening to upload my food diary but I can't resist sharing Saturday's Breakfast:

image.jpeg

8pp of Total Heaven!

If this is what dieting is about bring it on lol!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Following on from my amazing breakfast sarnie, lunch didn't really happen! Doh! I got so pre occupied with cleaning, sorting and tidying that I kinda missed lunch! Had a Slim a Soup Minestrone (1pp) and an Apple at about 230pm.

Ended up inviting my parents for dinner as a spur of the moment thing!

Poppy made these for the guests:

image.jpeg

Even tho they only worked out at 3pp each, I don't have one as I just didn't think they are worth the pp!

Dinner (10pp)

image.jpeg

Omg the Sausage Casserole was AMAZING! Yum Yum Yum!

Saturday Night Treat Heaven (7pp)

image.jpeg

Ok so I wouldn't normally spend dailies on treats BUT because of the whole missing lunch fiasco I'm letting it go this time!

Hope everyone had a fab Saturday.

Lots of Love
Serena X

Just catching up... Big well done on the 2lb loss and very glad you enjoyed first week in new role so much. You mentioned going back to your old role - is the current one temporary?

Just catching up... Big well done on the 2lb loss and very glad you enjoyed first week in new role so much. You mentioned going back to your old role - is the current one temporary?

Thanks Sweetie I was offered this role for 5 weeks (end of Term 3), need to make the changes that are needed and then who knows what will happen! Maybe they will offer me another term or I'll go back to where I came from, not really sure yet!!!

Just popping by to subscribe.
That sausage casserole looks delicious!
Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Just popping by to subscribe.
That sausage casserole looks delicious!
Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!!! Don't be a stranger, come back soon x

Hey Everyone!!!

Today has been a busy day, filled with Cleaning, Cooking and Tidying!!!

First things first, today's food:

Breakfast (6pp)

image.jpeg

Lunch (4pp)

image.jpeg

Dinner (10pp)

image.jpeg

Snacks (6pp)

image.jpeg

So today I was busy cooking!

I boiled 5 eggs ready for my work day breakfasts and then I just need to add sausage, toast, beans and tomatoes! Simples!

I roasted a HUGE tray of veg and boiled pasta ready for my work day lunches!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

All I have to do now is combine the two and add my olives and cheese! Simples!

I also cut out two fab recipes from the latest Asda Mag which I can't wait to try! One is Skinny Mac Cheese and one is Mexican Lasagne mmmmmm!

Hope everyone has had a fab weekend, back to work tomorrow!

Lots of Love Serena X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
All of that food looks so good! Well done on being super organised :) x

Very organised!..I'm very similar! have to get myself organised with a meal plan and some prep on the weekend or my week falls to pieces haha xx

All of that food looks so good! Well done on being super organised :) x

Very organised!..I'm very similar! have to get myself organised with a meal plan and some prep on the weekend or my week falls to pieces haha xx

Thanks Girls, Preparation should of been my middle name!!! I like the idea I pretty much know my Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners, takes the temptation away from me!!! X

Hey Everyone!

Monday has been MANIC!

Work went insanely quickly and then I had to rush to Wilko with Poppy as I wanted to buy a new mop, bucket and cleaner! Then we did her homework, reading, spellings and timetables. Cooked the dinner, ate it, washed up! Then made the packed lunches for tomorrow and put Poppy to bed. Then I sorted out my Car Insufance and Breakfown Cover as its due for renewal, managed to save £60 on my renewal price, not a massive saving but still works out £5 a month which I'm happy with! Then I couldn't help but try out the new mop so I moved all the furniture out the kitchen and road tested it, just had my bath whilst the floor dries and now I'm going to collapse in front of the tv with a small snack!

Wow what a day!

Now onto the reason for the diary, today's food!

Breakfast (8pp)

image.jpeg

Lunch (8pp)

image.jpeg

Dinner (10pp)

image.jpeg

Snacks (3pp)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a fab Monday!

Lots of Love Serena X

Food looks really good again!
Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. Hope you enjoyed relaxing in the evening x

Food looks really good again!
Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. Hope you enjoyed relaxing in the evening x

Thanks! Im really enjoying the plan. I don't think I've got the hang of relaxing yet!!!! X

Hey Everyone!

Monday has been MANIC!

Work went insanely quickly and then I had to rush to Wilko with Poppy as I wanted to buy a new mop, bucket and cleaner! Then we did her homework, reading, spellings and timetables. Cooked the dinner, ate it, washed up! Then made the packed lunches for tomorrow and put Poppy to bed. Then I sorted out my Car Insufance and Breakfown Cover as its due for renewal, managed to save £60 on my renewal price, not a massive saving but still works out £5 a month which I'm happy with! Then I couldn't help but try out the new mop so I moved all the furniture out the kitchen and road tested it, just had my bath whilst the floor dries and now I'm going to collapse in front of the tv with a small snack!

Wow what a day!

Now onto the reason for the diary, today's food!

Breakfast (8pp)

View attachment 179808

Lunch (8pp)

View attachment 179809

Dinner (10pp)

View attachment 179810

Snacks (3pp)

View attachment 179811

Hope everyone's had a fab Monday!

Lots of Love Serena X

WOW Super Mum!

I don't know how you do it all! lol

xxx

Food looks lovely as always, preparation makes such a difference! You sound so busy xx

I'm sure keeping busy keeps me out of mischief, that's what I keep telling myself lol! X

WOW Super Mum!

I don't know how you do it all! lol

xxx

Tonight I cleaned my kitchen cupboard doors whilst the dinner was in the oven, couldn't help myself lol x

Hey Everyone!

Another day done!

Today's Food

Breakfast (8pp)

Lunch (7pp)

Dinner (10pp)

image.jpeg

Snacks (5pp)

image.jpeg

So I've used another 4 Weeklies tonight, can't believe it's nearly WI again! Where has this week gone!!!!

Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday.

Lots of Love Serena X

Back