If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Everyone!!!

Well today marked a very crucial day in the world of Serena, I (Yes Me!) gave away my Krispy Kreme Doughnut!!!! Yes you read right!!! It was my friends birthday and she gave it to me but I decided it wasn't worth it this close to WI! I felt incredibly proud of myself, as a recovered binger I could of previously eaten a whole box of 12 in one sitting so passing this one away was a huge milestone for me!

Anyway enough of this Krispy Kreme chat...onto Today's Food:

Breakfast (8pp)

Lunch (7pp)

Dinner (10pp)-I don't normally eat Ready Meals but we had the dentist after work and knew I wouldn't have time to cook and didn't want to risk a McDs!

image.jpeg

Snacks (4pp)

The last 2 Thorntons from the Box and the Fresh Mango is my treat for resisting the KK, normally don't buy them as quite expensive.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope the dentist went ok...its good that you opted for the ready meal rather than McDonald's. I've done the exact same today...I don't normally like ready meals but I'm working till 9 so I've got one to avoid grabbing a McDonald's later :) x

Hope the dentist went ok...its good that you opted for the ready meal rather than McDonald's. I've done the exact same today...I don't normally like ready meals but I'm working till 9 so I've got one to avoid grabbing a McDonald's later :) x

We are Twins! The Ready Meal wasn't bad,just not up to my usual standards!!! X

Just here to follow, you are doing great the last few weeks

Hello and Welcome! Thank You for stopping by, hopefully see you here again soon! X

Hey Everyone!

Tis the night before WI!

Breakfast-8pp

Lunch-7pp

Dinner-7pp

image.jpeg

Snacks-4pp (Couldn't finish the mango last night so I saved half for tonight)

image.jpeg

So I've finished the week using only 10 Weeklies, just haven't needed the remaining 39 as I've used my dailies so well!

In other news, I'm trying to treat myself like a human and not a dog and am rewarding myself with NON-food treats! So this is my treat for this week:

image.jpeg

My week starts on a Friday as I shop then sot the meals are correct as of then!

Anyway I hope everyone has had a great day and I'll update with a quick WI result in the morning.

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Morning Everyone!

After the Week of Willpower I was rewarded on the Scales this morning with a 2.5lb Loss!!!

So chuffed as that's 8lb in 3wks!!!

When I stepped on the Scales and saw that loss it made resisting the homemade cakes and giving away my Krispy Kreme all worth it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Love Serena X

Good Morning Everyone!

After the Week of Willpower I was rewarded on the Scales this morning with a 2.5lb Loss!!!

So chuffed as that's 8lb in 3wks!!!

When I stepped on the Scales and saw that loss it made resisting the homemade cakes and giving away my Krispy Kreme all worth it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Love Serena X

Well done my love! So pleased for you!!

Hey Everyone!

Once again my face is aching from grinning so much today!!!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-8pp

Lunch-7pp

Dinner-7pp

Yummy Scrummy Homemade Pizza!

image.jpeg

Snacks 4pp

Blueberries, Pear plus these:

image.jpeg

I can't believe I've already completed 2 weeks in my new job, absolutely loving it and got thanked for all my hard work and commitment today which was appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena X

Well done on the loss...you're doing so well! :)
That homemade pizza looks delicious!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend x

Well done on the loss...you're doing so well!
That homemade pizza looks delicious!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend x

Thanks Sweetie :) The Pizza was soooooo good, I think it was made even better because I 'spent' 1pp on proper Dominos BBQ Sauce, so scrummy and worth it! X

Well done on your fantastic loss and doing well in your new job, so lovely to know that its all appreciated too x Hope you and Poppy have a fab weekend xx

Double Thank You! I have to say that life is quite good at the moment, just waiting for someone or something to mess it up but hopefully that won't be the case this time!!!! X

Morning Everyone!

I'm currently sat in the brand new Starbucks with a Black Coffee with a Sugar Free Hazel Nut Syrup for 0pp! My halo is in tact!!!!

Tonight will be my biggest challenge so far on WW so I'm having my coffee to speed up my metabolism and Walking the 2.2 round trip to try and get some exercise in!!!

It could all go to pot later!

Love Serena X

Same here, so pleased for you it's definitely your year xx if you got plans tonight- enjoy yourself x

We've been out to a 70th Birthday Meal :) More of that later!!!! X

Hey Everyone!

Today's been a funny old day!

Breakfast 6pp

image.jpeg

Then we went into town for errands/exercise as mentioned before.

Home for Lunch 5pp

image.jpeg

Then me and Poppy watched Chipwrecked followed by a 2.5hr Nap! Then it was bath time and time to get ready for tonight's 70th Meal!

Poppy's Outfit was mine, it's 25 years old and my mum had kept it washed, pressed and packed away in tissue paper!

image.jpeg

My outfit was bought for my 30th, never wore it since so I got it back out!

image.jpeg

I've still got a long way to go but I don't think I scrub up too badly for 31!!!

The Meal was lovely, I skipped starters as planned (only 2 veggie choices and I wasn't keen on either!), had my pre-planned Penne Arrabbiata for Mains (Asked for No Garlic Bread or Cheese, Side Salad instead!) but then it was dessert time and after all my planning I had no room :( Surprising how quick a mains and a Diet Coke filled me up now! I'd of polished off 3 courses and a bottle of rose 3 weeks ago!!!!

So here's my main:

image.jpeg

Im counting it as the generic 15pp so I ended today on exactly 26pp with my halo in tact and a very full belly!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

Back