If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hope you all had a great time at the 70th party. The pasta looks yummy! And that's amazing that you did so well...its good that you are getting full quicker now.
You and Poppy both look lovely! I love your dress :) x

Hope you all had a great time at the 70th party. The pasta looks yummy! And that's amazing that you did so well...its good that you are getting full quicker now.
You and Poppy both look lovely! I love your dress :) x

It was such a lovely evening, just nice to chat amongst family and friends. Thank you for your kind words. X

Good Morning Everyone!

After the Week of Willpower I was rewarded on the Scales this morning with a 2.5lb Loss!!!

So chuffed as that's 8lb in 3wks!!!

When I stepped on the Scales and saw that loss it made resisting the homemade cakes and giving away my Krispy Kreme all worth it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Love Serena X
Awww well done hunnie!!!! That is a fab loss and well deserved!!! Keep up the great work xxx

Awww well done hunnie!!!! That is a fab loss and well deserved!!! Keep up the great work xxx

Thanks Sweetie :p Still a long way to go but I'm getting there! X

Hey Everyone!

Today has been yet another productive day!

The weather was so lovely I thought I'd strip Poppy's bedding off and freshen it all up, it got lovely and dry on the line!

Once again I was busy in the kitchen!

I made 10 Pastry Free Mini Quiches for work, they have mushrooms, onion, pepper, sweetcorn and onion in and I'll get 2 for 5pp each work lunchtime!

image.jpeg

I then made 4 Portions of Skinny Mac Cheese, I carefully weighed and calculated so that it was 12pp a portion! 2 for today, 2 for the freezer!

image.jpeg

Anyways, onto today's food:

Breakfast 7pp

image.jpeg

Lunch 3pp

image.jpeg

Dinner 12pp

image.jpeg

Snacks 4pp

Blueberries, Peach and

image.jpeg

All in all, another fantastic day/ weekend and already 3 days of this WW Week!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey Everyone!

This update will be short as I'm currently in a hormone induced mood :badmood:

Today's Food:

Breakfast-7pp

image.jpeg

Lunch-9pp (Also had a Clementine that you can't see!)

image.jpeg

Dinner-10pp (Comfort Stodge!)

image.jpeg

For the first time since starting WW I have had a major urge to binge today :( I know it's the hormones controlling the feeling and I don't want them to screw up what I've achieved so far so I'm drinking plenty of water in the hope it'll pass!

Snacks were a Peach, Blueberries and a Coco Pops Snack Bar (2pp)

Be back tomorrow night,

Lots of Love Serena X

Hope you're feeling better today and that those annoying hormones have calmed down x

Hope you're feeling better today and that those annoying hormones have calmed
down x

Thank you for your message, I'm feeling a little better today, luckily I didn't give in to any binge urges yesterday so that's a victory of sorts u guess?!? X

Hey Everyone!!!

Serena is back in control and feeling good!!! I didn't give into my binge urge and today is my 26th day binge free! Aside from feeling proud of myself I hope to get the other reward on the scales on Friday!!!!

Today's Food:

Breakfast 7pp

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks are a Peach, Blueberries, 1 a White Lindt Ball (2pp) and 1 Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie (1pp)

Another day done!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone!

Was only in class for the morning today as I had Restorative Justice training this afternoon, yawn! Just written my Shopping List and Meal for Friday onwards.

Today's Food:

Breakfast 7pp

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks tonight are a peach, blueberries, 1 Lindt Lindor Dark (2pp) and 1 Peanut Butter Oreo (1pp)

Lots of Love Serena x

Hiya Serena, your gorgeous food is making me so hungry! Well done on all those binge free days your doing amazing xx

Sorry for the hunger pangs!!! Today is Day 28! Whoop Whoop! X

Hey Everyone!

Tis the night before WI!!!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Try to keep things light before WI so snacks tonight are just a peach and some blueberries!

Will try to post a quick message in the morning with my WI result.

Lots of Love Serena x

Good luck for wi- you deserve a great result! A good idea to keep food light the night before, hope it helps x

Thanks Sweetie x

:winner:The Result is In....I lost 2.5lbs!!! :winner:

Yiiipppppeeeee!

I won't lie and say this week has been easy because it hasn't but I've now stayed binge free for 4wks AND am 10.5lb lighter AND I'm in the 9s! Whoop Whoop!

Thank you for all you supoort.

Lots of Love Serena X

Congratz on a gab weight loss hun!!!

Fab!!**

Back