If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

11.5 lbs in 5 weeks is nearly 2.5lbs a week! not to be sniffed at!

Well done you ...and well done on your exercising!!!

Well done Serena!! 11.5lbs so far is amazing - so happy for you x

Thank Girls :) I'm going to try the more is more approach this week! Just in case I'm not eating enough with the new exercise regime. X

Just 1lb off for me this week. Have to say I am a little bit gutted, know that a loss is a loss but just hoped I'd of done better than that. Brings my loss so far to 11.5lbs in 5wks. X
Aw dont feel disheartened hunnie, you have done amazing!!! That is a total to be very proud of!!!! xx

Aw dont feel disheartened hunnie, you have done amazing!!! That is a total to be very proud of!!!! xx

Thanks :) I'm actually totally over the gutted feeling and feeling proud of myself!!!! X

Hey Everyone!!!

It's the weekend!!! Yeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!

Today I had to put my Willpower to the test, someone at work gave me a Triple Choc Muffin, I kept it all day and worked out the pp to be 8pp, at the end of work I decided it wasn't worth it and I gave it to Poppy as we weren't going to be having dinner till late. Go Me!

Today's Food:

Breakfast 8pp

Lunch 8pp

Dinner 6pp

image.jpeg

Snacks so far have only been some very yummy fresh raspberries, still got 4pp to use but not sure what im having yet!

After work we went food shopping at Asda, then we made the pizzas and I've just completed 'Cardio Max' !!!! It's taken my daily step count over 20k! Omg!

This weekend will be a tricky food one, we are seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks at the Cinema tomorrow morning and then we have a Party in the evening! Both food torture! Think I've got a plan, fingers crossed it doesn't go horribly wrong!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday turned out to be such a lovely and fabulous Saturday!

Started the day with this breakfast for 7pp:

image.jpeg

Then we went to to the Advanced Screeening of Alvin and the Chipmunks The Road Trip! I have to be honest and say I was a bit worried that the 4th Film would be a bit rubbish but it was FAB, I'd probably say the best out of the 4! So funny that my sides actually hurt when I came out!!!! Whilst in the Cinema I didn't touch Poppy's Crisps or Sweets, I just had a Black Coffee from Coffee Replublic and some Blueberries and Grapes to snack on! Go Me!!!!

Once home I had this for lunch for 4pp:

image.jpeg

It was then Nap/Bath/Get Ready Time!

Here's me and Poppy ready for the Party:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Poppy wanted to be a Princess and I have to say although I've got a long way to go I felt pretty good last night!

Then it was off to the party with 15pp and 49 Weeklies but omg nothing could of prepared me for what was there!!!

Mains:
image.jpeg

Dessert:
image.jpeg

Cake:
image.jpeg

I have to be honest and say at this point I panicked a little! We all know I have a tendency to Binge so I decided that instead of restricting myself which might lead to a binge I would just go with the flow, use my pp and enjoy the evening!!!!

So here's what I had:

Mains (Plus another Babybel Light, another half egg and some more salad)
image.jpeg

Dessert (2 Homemade Small Pieces of Cake as I couldn't choose)
image.jpeg

And that was it! Other than 2 Diet Coke to drink!

I avoided all the Bread, Pastry, Shop Bought Desserts, Cream, Celebrations, Quality St!!!!

How does everyone think I did?!?

I also brought this home but I expect Poppy will have it later in the week:
image.jpeg

I actually feel pleased with myself today, for the first time I came home from a party not bloated, feeling sick or guilty!!!!

Have a fab Sunday everyone,
Lots of Love Serena X

Hi Serena. Well done on your 11.5ib loss. Cant wait till I make a dent in my weight. Have subscribed to your page. You always know how to stretch out those pro points.

Hi Serena. Well done on your 11.5ib loss. Cant wait till I make a dent in my weight. Have subscribed to your page. You always know how to stretch out those pro points.

Thanks :) Remember that slow and steady wins the race!!!! I like to think of my PP as my food money, I wouldn't waste my real money so why waste those!!!! X

All that food looks amazing, you did really well with your choices!!

Can you feel a difference in clothing, you and poppy both looked great x

It was so so hard to choose as everything just looked so scrummy! However I decided the bits which were worth eating and those which weren't! And tbh I really enjoyed what I had and didn't miss what I didn't have if that makes sense!

My clothes are feeling so much better, I've not bought any new clothes as want to wait till I'm at Goal but had to buy new knickers and bras as neither of those fitted anymore!!!! X

Hey Serena, just catching up after not being on the site for a couple of weeks.

Looks like you showed incredible restraint at the party yesterday, and very pleased that you felt confident in your outfit before going. I think you looked lovely.

Nearly a stone in 5 weeks is a really good consistent loss rate so big well done. Are you using all your weeklies at the moment or not? If not definitely worth trying to if you are doing more exercise than usual.

Hey Serena, just catching up after not being on the site for a couple of weeks.

Looks like you showed incredible restraint at the party yesterday, and very pleased that you felt confident in your outfit before going. I think you looked lovely.

Nearly a stone in 5 weeks is a really good consistent loss rate so big well done. Are you using all your weeklies at the moment or not? If not definitely worth trying to if you are doing more exercise than usual.

Who'd of thought me and food restraint would be in the same message!!!! Thank you for saying I looked lovely, as much as Poppy is complimentary it sounds better coming from an adult!!!! Lol!

Looking back I've averaged at about 10/49 every week for the 5wks, do you think I need more than that now in doing 3x34min each week? X

Who'd of thought me and food restraint would be in the same message!!!! Thank you for saying I looked lovely, as much as Poppy is complimentary it sounds better coming from an adult!!!! Lol!

Looking back I've averaged at about 10/49 every week for the 5wks, do you think I need more than that now in doing 3x34min each week? X

To me your losses seem really good so I don't think there is necessarily a need to do anything differently to what you are at all BUT in the past you have tended to find eating more of your weeklies worked better for you. With the exercise and all the steps it is worth being conscious of not letting your body get used to eating too little maybe. I think that is very much up to you, and I know it can be a careful balance knowing how many weeklies to use without feeling like you are eating the "wrong" foods or eating for the sake of it but worth considering.

To me your losses seem really good so I don't think there is necessarily a need to do anything differently to what you are at all BUT in the past you have tended to find eating more of your weeklies worked better for you. With the exercise and all the steps it is worth being conscious of not letting your body get used to eating too little maybe. I think that is very much up to you, and I know it can be a careful balance knowing how many weeklies to use without feeling like you are eating the "wrong" foods or eating for the sake of it but worth considering.

I really appreciate your opinion and honesty with me, it's sometimes hard when there's no one to bounce ideas off! I think last nights double Hm cake will probably have used some weeklies (who knows how many!) but I think the 15pp would of covered the mains as I didn't go overboard on carb/fat rich food. Will be interesting to see the impact at WI on Friday X

Hey Everyone!

Todays Food:

Breakfast 7pp (Same as yesterday so no pic)

Mid-Morning I had some Blueberries, Grapes and a Starbucks Black Americano with Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup

Lunch 5pp

Dinner

An amazing roast for 10pp

image.jpeg

An even more fabulous pancake for 4pp

image.jpeg

Tonight's Snacks

image.jpeg

This concludes another great weekend with my Popsicle, only 5 days to work and then it's the holidays! Yippee!

Have a great week everyone!

Lots of Love Serena X

PS-Made this Progress Collage up, it's Day 1, Wk 3 Day 2 and Wk 5 Day 2! What a difference 11.5lbs make! X

image.jpeg

Your pics are great you can really see a difference in such a short time!

I cant wait for half-term! Xx

Thanks Sweeetie :) I too cannot wait for half term, only 4 more days! Whoop Whoop! X

Hey Everyone!

Wk 6 Day 4 is DONE!

Today's Food:

Breakfast 8pp

image.jpeg

Lunch 8pp

image.jpeg

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks 0pp

image.jpeg

What a great day of food!

Lots of Love Serena X

Looks like a yummy weekend and you can definitely tell the difference between the 3 photos.

Are you still enjoying your new job by the way? I know it was temporary but can't remember how long it was for.

Looks like a yummy weekend and you can definitely tell the difference between the 3 photos.

Are you still enjoying your new job by the way? I know it was temporary but can't remember how long it was for.

Thanks for your compliments :) I'm absolutely loving my new job, unfortunately it comes to an end on Friday So 3 days to go, then it's Half Term and then it's back to my usual role! X

Back