If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Everyone!

Not a lot to report tonight other than the fact that I did my Squat to the Max DVD tonight! That's my 3rd and final workout before WI, hope the scales will be kind on Friday!

Today's Food:

Breakfast 8pp (Same as yesterday so no pic)

Lunch 8pp (Same as yesterday so no pic)

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks 0pp (Same As yesterday so no pic)

Today marked a momento for me, not only did I turn down a pancake at work I also realised that my whole mind set is different this time. The old me would of eaten the pancake and then cut my dinner down by 4pp but no I stuck with my pre planned dinner and throughly enjoyed it!

Lots of Love Serena x

Your doing so well with the exercise! Wi should be interesting.xx

I honestly never thought I would enjoy the exercise so much but I really do! I actually look forward to it and strangely enough quite like the burning feeling which some of the exercises give! I'm excited for WI too as this week has been slightly different on the food side too with me using the weeklies in a chunk rather than all spaced out. X

Hey Everyone!

Another day is DONE!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-8pp

Lunch-8pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Was very very hungry after work so I had some grapes whilst I cooked dinner, kept my hand out the biscuit tin!!!!

Snacks 0pp

image.jpeg

Tomorrow is one of my Besties Birthday, she's invited us out for dinner at Morrisons, would normally be a bit scared at this prospect the night before WI but I've decided to just go with the flow! Have looked at the menu online and I think ill have the 3 Bean Chilli with Rice which is 11pp, as its 1pp more than my usual dinner pp I'll cut my breakfast down to 7pp to allow for it! Hope it goes to plan!!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

I'm excited for you!! That's great about the exercise, your really in the zone at the moment xx

Hey Everyone!

I decided to WI this morning, for two reasons! Firstly so that I can enjoy my Besties birthday tonight without worrying about the impending WI and secondly as I'm WI on Thursday next week anyway.

So I lost 0.5lb :(

Yes I know a loss is a loss etc etc but I'm actually disappointed and feel like I deserved more tbh. I used my willpower on more than one occasion this week and I exercised regularly, just disappointed and I actually can't hide it :(

Have a good day everyone X

Dont be too hard on yourself its in the right direction and it might show next week, that happens with me a lot do really well one week but it doesnt show on the scales until the following week.

Well done on the loss

Dont be too hard on yourself its in the right direction and it might show next week, that happens with me a lot do really well one week but it doesnt show on the scales until the following week.

Well done on the loss

Thanks :) I've cheered up now, think I was being too hard on myself! X

Hey Everyone!

I decided to WI this morning, for two reasons! Firstly so that I can enjoy my Besties birthday tonight without worrying about the impending WI and secondly as I'm WI on Thursday next week anyway.

So I lost 0.5lb :(

Yes I know a loss is a loss etc etc but I'm actually disappointed and feel like I deserved more tbh. I used my willpower on more than one occasion this week and I exercised regularly, just disappointed and I actually can't hide it :(

Have a good day everyone X

Unfortunately, dieting and exercising doesn't always give you the results you want on the scales..muscle is heavier than fat :(

xxx

Unfortunately, dieting and exercising doesn't always give you the results you want on the scales..muscle is heavier than fat :(

xxx

Don't be hard yourself- your doing fab with food and exercise! Hopefully the scales will make up for next wk.

Hope you enjoy yourself later xx

Thanks girls, I probably sounded really ungrateful and miserable in my Initial post! Thanks for your support X

Hey Everyone!

So today I left 11pp to have 3 Bean Chilli with either Rice or Jacket for Dinner at Morrisons for my best friends birthday and it all went pear shaped! They had NO chilli, NO rice, no jackets aaarrrgggghh!

My choices were
Cheese Omelette, Chips and Beans-20pp approx
Veggie burger with chips-21pp approx
Macaroni cheese with garlic and bread-23pp approx

So I decided to go for the Veggie Burger and Chips:

image.jpeg

BUT I didn't eat the Bun as I'm trying not to have double carb at any meal and I wanted the chips more!

I've since worked it out and it was 22pp for the meal, the bun was 7pp so it was 15pp in total!

4pp over my allowance so I don't think I did too badly?!? Any opinions anyone?!?

Lots of Love Serena X

xxx

When placed on a scale, one pound of fat is going to weigh the same as one pound of muscle – just like one pound of bricks is going to weigh the same as one pound of feathers. Where the confusion comes in is that muscle and fat differ in density (muscle is about 18% more dense than fat) and one pound of muscle occupies less space (volume) than one pound of fat.

So yes, muscle seems to weigh more because there is a difference in the volume between the two. When a cubic inch of muscle and a cubic inch of fat are measured, the cubic inch of muscle will weigh more. As you add compact muscle mass to the body, body weight may increase. However, pound for pound, muscle and fat weigh the same and when tracking progress of a fitness program, it is very important to look at all markers of improvement, and not just the numbers on the scale.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482166703835596379/

Hey Everyone!

So today I left 11pp to have 3 Bean Chilli with either Rice or Jacket for Dinner at Morrisons for my best friends birthday and it all went pear shaped! They had NO chilli, NO rice, no jackets aaarrrgggghh!

My choices were
Cheese Omelette, Chips and Beans-20pp approx
Veggie burger with chips-21pp approx
Macaroni cheese with garlic and bread-23pp approx

So I decided to go for the Veggie Burger and Chips:

View attachment 180320

BUT I didn't eat the Bun as I'm trying not to have double carb at any meal and I wanted the chips more!

I've since worked it out and it was 22pp for the meal, the bun was 7pp so it was 15pp in total!

4pp over my allowance so I don't think I did too badly?!? Any opinions anyone?!?

Lots of Love Serena X
Great choice, I had a portion of chicken strips in morrisons and was shocked that they came in at 16sp hope you enjoyed your meal it looked yummy xx

When placed on a scale, one pound of fat is going to weigh the same as one pound of muscle – just like one pound of bricks is going to weigh the same as one pound of feathers. Where the confusion comes in is that muscle and fat differ in density (muscle is about 18% more dense than fat) and one pound of muscle occupies less space (volume) than one pound of fat.

So yes, muscle seems to weigh more because there is a difference in the volume between the two. When a cubic inch of muscle and a cubic inch of fat are measured, the cubic inch of muscle will weigh more. As you add compact muscle mass to the body, body weight may increase. However, pound for pound, muscle and fat weigh the same and when tracking progress of a fitness program, it is very important to look at all markers of improvement, and not just the numbers on the scale.

Wow! That was very interesting, thank you for sharing. X

Great choice, I had a portion of chicken strips in morrisons and was shocked that they came in at 16sp hope you enjoyed your meal it looked yummy xx

I have to say I did worry a little about my choice but I think I made the smartest choice I could AND I did only come in 4pp over budget which in the grand scheme of things isn't going to make a big difference x

Morning Everyone!

Please accept my apologies if this post upsets anyone but I have something I need to share!

Sometimes in life, those who have departed help us in quite the strangest ways and that happened to me this morning!

Yesterday I felt very 'fluidy' couldn't stop weeing (sorry tmi!) so today I took my chances on the scales and decided to WI again in case I was holding fluid yesterday morning from Tuesday's very strenuous exercise and a miracle happened!!!!

I was 9st 6lb! I checked, double checked, re checked and it was definitely right.

5.5lb OFF!

So as I approach a very difficult Sunday as it will be my brothers 38th Heaven Birthday, I look up in the Sky and thank my brother for helping me! He always supported me and this week I have felt very emotional and at the time I needed him most he gave me this boost. I love you bro!

Getting upset now so will sign off....miracles do happen, you just gotta believe and have trust in yourself.

Lots of Love Serena

But, If i filled a bucket with fat and filled a bucket with muscle .. the one with muscle would weight more...so muscle still weighs more than fat... :)

Oh you definitely did make smart choices and going over by little points is nothing really.

Thinking of you that's such a terrible loss- I'm sure your brother is watching over you, Sunday is a sad day for me too it would be my nan and grandads anniversary, my nan passed a way in November.

Well done on that fabulous loss, I would stick with Friday Wi's xx

Oh you definitely did make smart choices and going over by little points is nothing really.

Thinking of you that's such a terrible loss- I'm sure your brother is watching over you, Sunday is a sad day for me too it would be my nan and grandads anniversary, my nan passed a way in November.

Well done on that fabulous loss, I would stick with Friday Wi's xx

Thank you for your kind words, I feel for you regarding your Nan, every first milestone is especially hard. I'm definitely not messing with Thursdays again, I'm a Friday girl!!!!

Back