If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That's fab! We spend a fair bit on groceries so feels like I'm shopping most days! Good luck for wi- I know your so amazing again xx

Thank You :) x

Morning Everyone!

WI Result is in.....

I lost...

3.5lb!!!!

It seems that More is definitely More this week! I used every last 49 Weekly (Probably more as its hard to be accurate when eating out) and lost half a stone! Whoop Whoop!

I'm now 8st 13.5lb so I JUST scraped the 8s! Yey! Have lost 1 Stone 9.5lb in 8wks and have just 4.5lbs to go till my goal!

What a great start to the day!

Lots of Love Serena X

You are doing so well Serena, fab losses which are wholly deserved. Good for you chick :)

It's lovely to hear about how much you enjoy your work too. Very rare and very heartening to read how committed you are and that you take such satisfaction from your employment. You have obviously found the right job for you. Have you considered teacher training at all ?

Lots of luck and good wishes for the final furlong:)

You are doing so well Serena, fab losses which are wholly deserved. Good for you chick :)

It's lovely to hear about how much you enjoy your work too. Very rare and very heartening to read how committed you are and that you take such satisfaction from your employment. You have obviously found the right job for you. Have you considered teacher training at all ?

Lots of luck and good wishes for the final furlong:)

Hi Jilly and Thank You for your very kind post, your comments are very much appreciated. I have indeed thought of Teacher Training but I only qualified as a TA in June 2015 so it would be something for the future! I sometimes forget I've only been employed for just over a year, have had so many great opportunities in that time! x

Well done on your fabulous loss! I love being right - freezer food rocks!

I agree your be really good at teacher training xx

Thanks for all those positive vibes you sent me this week, you definitely worked your magic!!!! Freezer Food is definitely the way forward, with an average loss of nearly 3lb a week who needs to spend hours in the kitchen and a fortune in the shops, all hail the potato waffle I say!!!! X

Just realised I never updated yesterday, oops!

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-7pp (No Fromage Frais)

Dinner-10pp (One of our favourites, Tomato Condesed Soup Pasta Bake mmmmmm)

image.jpeg

Snacks-2pp

image.jpeg

Hopefully I'll remember to update about today a bit later!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope you and Poppy had a great day- most things are freezer friendly, normally I buy half and half xx

Thank You, will update either later or tomorrow x

Hey Everyone!

Today hasn't been great for a few reasons but luckily a couple of amazing friends have stopped me veering off track, used my 26pp, not on the best choices but I stopped and that's the main thing!

In other news, my friend who I drove that epic journey for last week came to visit today! Was sooooooo lovely to see her and Hugo, here's a snap shot of our time together:

image.jpeg

Love how happy we all look and also how my changing shape is showing even in pics now!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day,

Lots of Love Serena X

Well done on your weight loss! Your doing so well. I weigh in for the first time on Monday morning, hoping for a good start to keep me motivated.

How did you make your condensed soup pasta bake?

Thanks for answering all my questions the other day :) One more...how long approximately do you bake the crust less quiche for?

Thanks
Dannie x

Well done on your weight loss! Your doing so well. I weigh in for the first time on Monday morning, hoping for a good start to keep me motivated.

How did you make your condensed soup pasta bake?

Thanks for answering all my questions the other day :) One more...how long approximately do you bake the crust less quiche for?

Thanks
Dannie x

Hi Dannie!

Good Luck for Monday, I'm sure you're going to do great! How are u finding it?

The Condensed Soup Pasta Bake is soooooo easy, it's cooked pasta, a tin of either mushroom or tomato c/s, a little skimmed milk for making up the soup, Quorn 'Chicken'
Fillets, Veg and Grated Cheese for sprinkling! Just mix it all together and bake in the oven till crispy on top! It's so cheap to make and yummy, I make it in the disposable foil trays, we eat 2 and freeze 2.

It's a bit of a guessing game with the quiche but it's when they are all golden on top and solid all the way through, I don't really time anything! Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone!

Today hasn't been great for a few reasons but luckily a couple of amazing friends have stopped me veering off track, used my 26pp, not on the best choices but I stopped and that's the main thing!

In other news, my friend who I drove that epic journey for last week came to visit today! Was sooooooo lovely to see her and Hugo, here's a snap shot of our time together:

View attachment 180618

Love how happy we all look and also how my changing shape is showing even in pics now

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day,

Lots of Love Serena X

That's a lovely picture of you all together!! Loosing all this weight have you notice any difference in clothes yet.

Also are you eating weeklies as well as 26 daily points xx

That's a lovely picture of you all together!! Loosing all this weight have you notice any difference in clothes yet.

Also are you eating weeklies as well as 26 daily points xx

I have definitely noticed a difference in my clothes! I've needed to buy new bras and knickers as couldn't just make do with those! My Jeggings are very very baggy now and all my work clothes are so loose! I don't want to buy anything new until I've reached goal and maintained tho.

I used every last 49 Weeklie last week as we had our Indian out and I will use them for Mothers Day next week but this week I will probably not use them. As a previous binger I do not want to eat for the sake of it, I therefore won't just sit and eat them indoors for the hell
Of it! Does that make sense?!?

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone!

I'm nearing the end of a very lazy Sunday! I've spent the day indoors, caught up on a few niggly jobs which don't get done in the week and enjoyed Movies and Lego! The Perfect Sunday!

Today's Food

Breakfast- Freshly cut honeydew melon as I didn't want anything too heavy before starting the jobs.

Mid Morning-Apple

Lunch-10pp Really enjoyed the Egg 'McMuffin' Tasted just the same as the real thing!

image.jpeg

Dinner-10pp Really enjoyed the Cauliflower Cheese Grill from Asda, so cheesy and great value for money!

image.jpeg

Snacks-5pp Special Sunday Treat, one of the only Veggie Sweets to buy so going to enjoy them!

image.jpeg

Also spent 1pp on Skimmed Milk, a lot of yummy food for my 26pp today, go me!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

Laying in bed feeling sorry for myself :( Have had a reaction to the Starburst which has caused the most awful tummy pain :( I'm doubled over with the pain and crying where it hurts so much :( Not a good end to the weekend x

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks, I do feel a little better today thankfully, won't be buying those again! X

Back