If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sometimes people don't like to say anything incase they offend you- you can see a difference in your pics. I wouldn't eat extra points for the sake of it either x

Going by my bmi its around 2st more to go but don't know if its a realistic weight xx

Guess only time will tell as u get a big nearer? I think I'm happy as long as I'm under 9 Stone, I know I wouldn't technically be 'normal' there but I'm happy with my size if that makes sense?!?

I think I'll use my extra points when I want/need them but mindless eating isn't something I want to make a habit of, I'm not even hungry so why would I eat, normal thin people don't do that! X

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't get chance to update last night, I logged in to reply to a few messages but then just felt too tired to type an update, naughty me!

Friday was busy busy busy, I taught 2 lessons in Year R, then did some other activities with the children and then it was time for a quick lunch, playground duty and then I worked in Year 2 for the afternoon! There's a vast difference between R and 2 but I enjoy the challenge of both, it's just a case of changing hats very quickly lol!

We then had our Easter Eggstraganza Fair after School and just because I'm a glutton for punishment I offered to help! Didn't get home till 1745 and then I decided to not get into bad (lazy) habits so I made Dinner for us, this is what I had:

image.jpeg

It was so yummy! I then had a small piece of doughnut and didn't enjoy it so I didn't eat anymore. My tastebuds have really changed and that's another thing I didn't like anymore!

So I only ended on 26pp, didn't manage to up my dailies or use any weeklies as there just wasn't the opportunity. Will try harder today!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday, does anyone have any exciting plans? X

You look amazing and I think Cas is right in that people are to scared to offend nowadays so they don't say anything.
It's interesting reading about how your taste buds have changed and you aren't binging anymore.
I'm scared that I'll always have a tendency to binge!
Your day sounds busy and tiring. Do you break up for Easter soon?

You look amazing and I think Cas is right in that people are to scared to offend nowadays so they don't say anything.
It's interesting reading about how your taste buds have changed and you aren't binging anymore.
I'm scared that I'll always have a tendency to binge!
Your day sounds busy and tiring. Do you break up for Easter soon?

Looking back I wish I would of kept a diary of all the times I binged but I was very secretive, even Poppy didn't know I did it as it was always in the evenings once she was in bed. I would eat Breakfast Lunch and Dinner with her and then basically eat another days food again! It's awful really but I have broken the cycle now, I enjoy the food I have, am able to trust myself to have things in the house and can stop once I've started.

I have got four days left to work and I can't wait to break up! Also my Mum comes home at the same time so It's a double countdown! So exciting! X

Hey Everyone!

Today has been a super lazy/chilled day with lots of super yummy food to match!

Breakfast-Hadn't been to Asda yet so I had 3pp of these to keep me going

image.jpeg

Then we went to Asda, only needed enough to last till Thursday Night so didn't take too long!

Lunch-The most AMAZING and SCRUMMY 15pp Lunch. Pizza, HM BBQ Cheesy Wedges and Salad, yummy!

image.jpeg

Tea-A selection for 8pp

image.jpeg

You'll notice the Lemon Fancy, I bought a Box at Asda to test myself! The old me would of ate the whole box in one sitting so now I want to know if I can have them in the house and just have one each day.

image.jpeg

Tonight I have a date with Celebrity Juice and Stella and maybe even Filthy, Rich and Homeless if I'm not too tired!

Lots of Love Serena x

Great day Serena! My girls lovely those Fancie cakes, I prefer the lemon flavour but could only eat them occasionally.

Sounds a lovely chilled out day x

Thanks :) I only like the lemon ones, normally give the strawberry and chocolate ones away so this box is perfect for me! I this day was well overdue, feel like I've recharged my batteries and saved some pennies in the process, win win! X

Your food today looks so tasty. I didn't know they sold the lemon fancies in their own box. Yum! They might be about to go on my shopping list.
Your day sounds lovely and relaxing :)

Your food today looks so tasty. I didn't know they sold the lemon fancies in their own box. Yum! They might be about to go on my shopping list.
Your day sounds lovely and relaxing :)

I got them in Asda, they were on offer for 95p, not sure if anyone else does them? Would they be 6 Syns each? My day was certainly a battery recharge day!

Hey Everyone!

It's a couple of days late but here's my final progress pic:

image.jpeg

The Middle Pic was taken today, the 4 Pics round the outside were taking in the week leading up to my restart!

Anytime I feel like doing back to my old ways, I'm going to look at that and realise there's no going back now!!!

Thank you to everyone for your support.

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow you look fab! You can see such a difference around the waist, shoulders and face :):)

I would put those pics on the kitchen as a reminder xx

Thanks :) I need to put it on the box of lemon fancies ha ha ha! It's like the whole of me has been Benjamin buttoned lol, my legs are very very solid, I think that's all the walking I do at work! X

I got them in Asda, they were on offer for 95p, not sure if anyone else does them? Would they be 6 Syns each? My day was certainly a battery recharge day!

I'll have to have a look in asda. I looked in our local shop but they only had the normal boxes.
They are 5.5 syns on sw so I can enjoy one with my afternoon coffee without feeling guilty.

Wow, what a difference. You look amazing. And very toned. You should be very proud X

Thank You :) It must be all the walking I do! X

I'll have to have a look in asda. I looked in our local shop but they only had the normal boxes.
They are 5.5 syns on sw so I can enjoy one with my afternoon coffee without feeling guilty.

Do u have an Asda near u? How many Syns do u tend to use on average day? X

We have one about 15 mins away but parking is a nightmare at a weekend so I don't tend to go. I'm meeting friends on Thursday so I'll pop in on the way.
I use around 5-15 a day. I find my losses slow down if I don't use them but I have a friend who can't have more than 7 a day without it slowing her losses down.

We have one about 15 mins away but parking is a nightmare at a weekend so I don't tend to go. I'm meeting friends on Thursday so I'll pop in on the way.
I use around 5-15 a day. I find my losses slow down if I don't use them but I have a friend who can't have more than 7 a day without it slowing her losses down.

You're a More is More kind of a girl! Just like me :) x

Hey Everyone!

This is going to be a very brief but honest update to say I totally blew my dailies (and probably my weeklies!) on this lot:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Oops!

The thing is me and Popsicle got invited out and I didn't want to be a total bore so I went with it! I Didn't dictate what should be ordered, I just went with the flow!

That is all.....lol!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone!

Had such a great Monday :) I went to Diggerland with Year 1, was such a Good trip and I loved the rides, I'm a big kid at heart ;)

Today's Food has been much better than yesterday!!!

Breakfast 6pp

image.jpeg

Lunch 8pp

image.jpeg

Dinner 9pp

image.jpeg

Snacks 3pp

image.jpeg

All fresh air has worn me out, don't think I'll be late to bed tonight!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back