If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Wow, well done. You have really cracked this eating to suit your lifestyle thing. You must be so happy that you know you can enjoy treats and days out with family and know you will not go crazy and put on weight.

Well done on your loss :) that's brill- that your under goal it help you to maintain.

Have a lovely time at your mums buffet, I'm like Louise would probably need a little taste while baking plus I get the extra pressure from the girls to try some X

Thanks :) I'll update about my day in a minute, of course there will be photos too! X

Well done on your loss! You've done amazingly well xx

Thanks :) Sometimes I have to pinch myself that this is really happening! X

Wow, well done. You have really cracked this eating to suit your lifestyle thing. You must be so happy that you know you can enjoy treats and days out with family and know you will not go crazy and put on weight.

Thanks :) I feel like I eat to live now not live to eat and I only wish that I could of cracked this years ago! X

Evening Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in updating, today's been chaotic!

Mums birthday was just FAB, she had a lovely day and I'm so glad it all went to plan!

I did brilliantly well at the buffet, had exactly what I wanted but didn't go overboard! I had a little slice of the lemon meringue pie for afters but shock horror I didn't have any Maltesers cake/cookies , I didn't fancy either so I didn't shovel it in! Yey me!

Here's a fewof my favourite photos from today:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

As I sit here writing this, I feel grateful for all that I have in my life and how far I have come. 2016 has been a journey in more ways than one and I am thankful that I've had all of you girls with me to help me through.

Before I sign off for the night I must show u all one last pic, it's a photo which was taken on Mums birthday just last year, not only do I feel like a different person but boy do I look different too:

image.jpeg

Anything is possible if u just believe!

Lots of Love Serena x

Glad you had fab day with your family, definitely can see a great difference in the pics and Poppy as grown so much too.

The blue dress really suits you xx

Lovely dress and looks like you had a fab day :) x

That's Girls, I can't believe how quickly Poopy is growing up, seems unbelievable she will be 9 before the year is out. It's the only maxi dress I own but I really like it, it does get on my nerves by the end of the day though! X

Your dress is beautiful and you look really happy.
The difference in you is fantastic.
It's crazy how fast children grow up. It doesn't feel like 5 minutes ago mine were born and now suddenly they seem so independent.

Your dress is beautiful and you look really happy.
The difference in you is fantastic.
It's crazy how fast children grow up. It doesn't feel like 5 minutes ago mine were born and now suddenly they seem so independent.

Thanks :) I actually get a bit tearful when I look at the pics, I just can't believe how much difference this year has made to my life. I think I was unhappy for a lot longer than I owned up to. I guess we are all good at sweeping things under the carpet and it's only when I look at that pic that I realise what binging was doing to me. X

It's unbelieveable how quickly the time passes and with babies and children, my eldest is nearly 12 x

I think that we all grow as parents with our kids though, I like to think my parenting is a lot better than 8.5 years ago! X

I'm sorry I haven't been around, having a rough time. Last night I went out with a friend and took ill during the night, started with diarrohea so I made a swift exit home and then the sickness started. Feel so awful. Be back soon.

I had to go to the Hospital for an emergency appt as I started to bring up blood and my throat is burning. I have gastroenteritis :( x

Back