If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I hope you're feeling better this morning and the sickness and diarrhoea has settled down. X

Thank you, I had the most awful night :( My stomach was doing these weird spasms and it made my arms and legs feel funny, I was quite scared :( Goimg to rest now.

:(
I hope you manage to catch up on some rest today. I've had gastro a few times (occupational hazard lol) and thankfully the actual being sick passes fairly fast but it took a few days to regain my strength. Its a horrid bug to get. X

:(
I hope you manage to catch up on some rest today. I've had gastro a few times (occupational hazard lol) and thankfully the actual being sick passes fairly fast but it took a few days to regain my strength. Its a horrid bug to get. X

Oh no :(
Really hope you feel better soon xx

Hope you got some rest and your on the mend xx

I hope you're feeling better this morning xx

Thanks Girls, I'm really struggling, the tablets are making me super drowsy and I started hallucinating last night which just scared me :( I'm also having problems with work as they are now saying I need a medical certificate so I'm currently sitting in the doctors waiting to get one, the last place I want to be! Just feel like everything is going so wrong at the moment, just want to curl up and cry. Sorry for the miserable post. X

I'm back home from my GP, I'm signed off till Sunday and I have new tablets to try! It's definitely acute gastroenteritis but I also have a bacterial infection (hence the smell!) and it's made worse by my Gynae problems! Just great! I've taken my certificate to work so hopefully I'll be fit to go back on Monday.

It's just bad timing you can't help being unwell, hope the new tablets help- try and rest when you can xx

I managed to eat a cheese and onion roll with my first tablet and it stayed down, just about to take a second tablet with a small amount of pasta. It's not the healthiest food but after 3 days of no food I'm just savoury hot food so showing anything down which will stay down! X

Hey Everyone,

I've never slept so much in my whole entire life :( The medication is making me sooooooo sleepy, I fell asleep at 630 last night and didn't wake up till this morning! Then I took my next tablet and have slept the whole morning, just taken another tablet and I can feel heavy eyelids already!

Slowly building myself up to 3 snacks/light meals to be able to take my 3 tablets, other than the heartburn eating is causing me I'm keeping the food and drink down! Yey! My horrible rotten smell is gradually disappearing now, whoop whoop!

Thanks for all your support,
Lots of Love Serena x

I'm glad you're feeling slightly better and the sleeping will be what your body needs to recover. It doesn't matter what you eat when you're ill the important thing is managing to keep it down. Fingers crossed this is the start of you getting better. X

I'm glad you're feeling slightly better and the sleeping will be what your body needs to recover. It doesn't matter what you eat when you're ill the important thing is managing to keep it down. Fingers crossed this is the start of you getting better. X

Thanks Sweetie, I'm just worried I'm gonna gain loads of weight now I'm eating again, sure that probably won't happen! Can't wait for 630 so I can go back to bed again, exhausted.com. Is it normal to be this tired?!? X

Thanks Sweetie, I'm just worried I'm gonna gain loads of weight now I'm eating again, sure that probably won't happen! Can't wait for 630 so I can go back to bed again, exhausted.com. Is it normal to be this tired?!? X

Yeah, the tiredness is normal and it will take a few days before you're feeling back to normal.
You won't gain loads of weight as you're so conscious of your new lifestyle.
At the moment though I honestly wouldn't worry about a couple of lbs as your body needs fuel to recover. (Sorry, nurse coming out lol) x

Yeah, the tiredness is normal and it will take a few days before you're feeling back to normal.
You won't gain loads of weight as you're so conscious of your new lifestyle.
At the moment though I honestly wouldn't worry about a couple of lbs as your body needs fuel to recover. (Sorry, nurse coming out lol) x

I need your nurse mode as I don't have anyone else to ask! I'm not normally a brilliant sleeper so this is a revelation to me, I thought I was doing something wrong!!!! I will just carry on with the 3 small meals/snacks and see how I go, main thing is taking these tablets so I can go back to work on Monday! X

Don't push yourself for Monday if you're still feeling ill.
One of the best things to drink is full fat Coke! It's full of electrolytes which your body will be in need of. I know it's full of sugar and calories but for a quick boost its great. X

Back