If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Don't push yourself for Monday if you're still feeling ill.
One of the best things to drink is full fat Coke! It's full of electrolytes which your body will be in need of. I know it's full of sugar and calories but for a quick boost its great. X

Would full fat Pepsi be ok? I have a bottle of that in already, somebody left it behind and it's just been sitting on the side.

I really want to be back for Monday but also have a feeling that I'm not gonna get back to normal as quick as I would like! You'll probably notice I'm a bit impatient and hate the fact I'm not in control of this illness! X

Would full fat Pepsi be ok? I have a bottle of that in already, somebody left it behind and it's just been sitting on the side.

I really want to be back for Monday but also have a feeling that I'm not gonna get back to normal as quick as I would like! You'll probably notice I'm a bit impatient and hate the fact I'm not in control of this illness! X

Yeah, that's fine.
Haha, I'm rubbish at being ill too and I'm a very bad patient. X

Yeah, that's fine.
Haha, I'm rubbish at being ill too and I'm a very bad patient. X

You're probably much the same as if someone tries to teach me something ;) x

Hope the Coke/Pepsi helps - I use to find it helped with morning sickness xx

I didn't try it in the end last night as I fell asleep just after 7 and only just woken up now! Will try it today tho x

That's a long sleep hope it's just what your body needed, hope your able to eat something today as you must be needing the energy. You've had a really bad run of it- your lucky Poppy is so good x

I think sleep and a little food is just what I need! I thank my lucky stars how good Poppy is, I'm feeling very isolated but she is just amazing, she's definitely earned a treat of her choice when I'm feeling up to it! X

Hey Everyone,

I've slept away today again :(

I've managed a little cheese smash to take my first tablet and a cheese and onion roll to take my second tablet.

Other than that and dropping/collecting Poppy I've just slept!

I'm going to have a small portion of Poppy's Fresh Ravioli to take my third tablet, I'm finding it quite hard to swallow anything at the moment so as long as it's warm, soft and squished with tomato ketchup I can just about eat it!

I feel a bit down again tonight, my clothes are hanging off me and I feel like I've lost all my curves and definition. I predict a 2-3lb loss tomorrow looking at my (horrible :() naked body! I'm just worried that it's Gonna take ages to get back to 'normal' but I guess my health is the most important thing at the moment, I just know this isn't me and my way of eating, feel like I'm eating because I have to.

I feel like I'm gonna have lots of unsubscribers if I keep on with these miserable posts! Will try to be cheery soon! Promise!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon. As you said you're health is much more important, need to look after yourself :) x

Thanks Sweetie. Be glad to be back in class on Monday x

Don't worry about being down, we all have those days/weeks and we're all here to support you.
You're bound to have lost after being so poorly but the weight will go back on once you're better and eating properly again. You're completely doing the right things to fuel your body at the moment.
poppy is such a good girl and I'm sure you'll be having lots of fun together again very soon. Xx

Don't worry about being down, we all have those days/weeks and we're all here to support you.
You're bound to have lost after being so poorly but the weight will go back on once you're better and eating properly again. You're completely doing the right things to fuel your body at the moment.
poppy is such a good girl and I'm sure you'll be having lots of fun together again very soon. Xx

Thank you for your kind words/support, I can't wait to be a proper Mummy again, just feel like I'm existing at the moment! X

Hiya Hun,

Glad you've had a bit food and plenty of rest, hopefully your feel much better soon- it's not pleasant being so ill so no wonder your feeling down- just take care of yourself. Poppy is amazing you've brought her up so well xx

Thanks Sweetie, I really hope I am feeling better soon, never dreamed it would drag on this long! I'm so proud of Poppy, she's my little sidekick and every day she does something which makes me proud of her. X

Morning Everyone,

I lost 3.5lb at WI, just as well I started eating 3 small meals or it could of been a whole lot more.

I'm now 6lb (8st 3lb) under my original goal so I definitely think I need to build myself back up once I'm feeling better.

Thanks for all your support this week.

Lots of Love Serena X

Afternoon Everyone,

So proud of Poppy, she got awarded the Golden Certificate at School this afternoon! It meant she got to go up in front of everyone in assembly and collect it!

After a throughly awful week, I filled with pride when she came home, she didn't let what was going on with me at home affect her at school at all, proud mummy moment!

Lots of Love Serena X

I always lose a lot when I'm unwell but it must feel odd being under goal weight once your better you can afford to have a few treats.

Well done to Poppy she's doing so well at school xx

I look forward to those treats :) It feels weird to not want or enjoy food at the moment, I'm a real foodie and I know at the moment I'm only eating because I have to! I'm so proud of Poppy, it's not been an easy 8 years plus on my own but she makes me melt with pride. X

Well done to Poppy. It shows you are doing an amazing job at bringing her up.
It must feel very strange to be under your goal weight. I'm sure once your eating and drinking like normal you will put those couple of lbs on and feel more like yourself. Xx

Well done to Poppy. It shows you are doing an amazing job at bringing her up.
It must feel very strange to be under your goal weight. I'm sure once your eating and drinking like normal you will put those couple of lbs on and feel more like yourself. Xx

Thanks Hun :) I definitely felt a very happy Mummy last night :)

I've got a Bonus Card Offer for Iceland this week so we've been busy making our shopping list so we only spend exactly what we need to. So many yummy things to buy there! So far on our list are some Triple Chocolate Bake at Home Millie's Cookies (We've wanted to try these since they launched!), Quorn Gammon Steaks, Greggs Cheese and Onion Rolls (Prefer these to pasties), Macaroni Pies, Mac n Cheese Burgers and some yummy new potato cheese thing! That should all help with putting on some lbs ;) x

Back