If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks Hun :) I definitely felt a very happy Mummy last night :)

I've got a Bonus Card Offer for Iceland this week so we've been busy making our shopping list so we only spend exactly what we need to. So many yummy things to buy there! So far on our list are some Triple Chocolate Bake at Home Millie's Cookies (We've wanted to try these since they launched!), Quorn Gammon Steaks, Greggs Cheese and Onion Rolls (Prefer these to pasties), Macaroni Pies, Mac n Cheese Burgers and some yummy new potato cheese thing! That should all help with putting on some lbs ;) x

I am literally drooling! Those cookies sound amazing, thankfully Iceland is a 25 minute drive away from us lol
Macaroni pies sound amazing, my girls would love those.
Enjoy your treats. You definitely deserve too. X

I am literally drooling! Those cookies sound amazing, thankfully Iceland is a 25 minute drive away from us lol
Macaroni pies sound amazing, my girls would love those.
Enjoy your treats. You definitely deserve too. X

We both love Millie's Cookies but at £2.50 for a Box of 6 they are a lot better value than going to the store itself! X

Today's the day I get to wear a hoodie I've never fitted in before! Superdry as much as I love it comes up very small and I stupidly grabbed XS rather than S when I was in a hurry and never got round to taking it back, naughty I know!

But today's the day I get to wear it:

image.jpeg

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that!

Have a great Saturday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

Evening Everyone!

Today I finally felt like me again!

I've managed to eat a decent hot lunch, it took me ages but I managed it!

I also treated myself to some new clothes, my style/shape has changed so much I thought it was time to treat myself!

Here's a collage of what I bought:

image.jpeg

Me and Poppy had a little fashion parade when we got home and she was my official photographer!

Really pleased with what I got!

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Glad you're feeling better. Looks like you had a good shop! :) x

I don't very often buy clothes so can't believe I found 6 things in one day!'x

You look amazing and tiny :)
It looks like you've had a fun day. Xx

It's funny isn't it, I was 5lbs lighter than this at my lowest WW weight before but I think because I started at a higher weight this time I feel/look very different. It's hard to Believe I was 2st 6lb heavier on the 1st January. X

You have done so well and must feel so different to how you felt in January.
I love shopping when I'm slimmer as I know the clothes will look ok. It's more expensive though! Xx

You have done so well and must feel so different to how you felt in January.
I love shopping when I'm slimmer as I know the clothes will look ok. It's more expensive though! Xx

I don't think I'll step in the shops again for a while ;) x​

Evening Everyone!

Tis the night before work and I'm feeling ready, only thing I'm worried about is how tired (and probably grumpy!) I'll be!

I've spent my Sunday spring cleaning with a sidekick! We've tidied, polished, hoovered, mopped floors, moved and cleaned furniture, washed the Windows, stripped the beds! I'm not sure what came over me but I woke up at 6 and decided that I'd do it! As much as I hate housework I love how the house looks tonight, not sure how long it'll stay like that though! I like my house to feel lived in!

My parents are back from their holiday and popped in at about 330, we had a cuppa and a bake at home Millie's cookie when they arrived, yum yum in my tum tum! Just like the real thing and much cheaper at just over 41p a cookie!!

I then cooked for us all, felt great to have a family dinner, here's what I had:

image.jpeg

Like yesterday it took ages to eat but I managed and throughly enjoyed it!

Mum and Dad have gone home now and I'm in bed, think it'll be an early night as I know how shattered I'm gonna feel tomorrow night!

Have a great week everyone and thanks for all the support in getting me through the illness and out the other side.

Lots of Love Serena x

The new clothes look great, well done for treating yourself- you deserve it.

I actually love spring cleaning once I get into it always feel great afterwards but it doesn't last very long in our house even when we only had the one child.

Hope your feeling more yourself again and today went well without over doing it xx

I enjoyed treating myself, I always said I'd do it when I got to goal and I did just that! The spring cleaning felt so satisfying, not sure the garden tidying will give the same boost next week!!!! Not sure about not overdoing it....more about that in a minute!!!! X

Evening Everyone!

Very quick update as I'm feeling mega tired tonight!

I got asked to act up today and teach Year 1, was such a big responsibility to be in charge of the whole class but I absolutely loved it! Needless to say I'm quite exhausted now!

Ive been VERY hungry today, food has been a bit naughty again but I think I need it to get my energy back until I'm back in the swing of things. Hats my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it!

Tonight's very yummy dinner of a Greggs Cheese and Onion Roll, Cheesy Mash, 3 Mixed Veg and Tomato Ketchup:

image.jpeg

It tasted soooooooo good and I'm very impressed with the Greggs at Iceland Range!

Hope everyone has had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Year 1 sounds extremely exhausting! I'd have no idea what to do with the tiny ones I'm used to them big and scary haha!

Dinner looks amazing! How many points are the cheese rolls? :)

Year 1 sounds extremely exhausting! I'd have no idea what to do with the tiny ones I'm used to them big and scary haha!

Dinner looks amazing! How many points are the cheese rolls? :)

9pp and honestly worth every pp! The filling was sooooo cheesy and gooey and the pastry was so flaky and buttery! Mmmmm! Im not sure what the SP would be? X When do you find out what year U will teach in September? We put in our preferences sheet this week x

We don't get a say and no idea when we'll find out - usually the week before transition day! :) x

Omg! That's really different to our school! Every Teacher and TA in our School has a form which has to be in by Friday, then the Head has a look at them and then we have meetings to offer us options and it's up to us to say if we like the ideas or not. Normally find out the final result Mid May X

Back