If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That doesn't sound like my daughters school as last year - the LSA didn't find out till the day before breaking up for summer holidays- That's a lot to take on teaching a yr1 class- hope it went for you and do you get much support xx

Wow! I feel very blessed if that's the case, my School definitely look after me! I had a 1:1 TA in with me but their child was obviously their focus so I had to keep the class in order! It felt good to have that chance X

Morning Everyone,

I lost 3.5lb at WI, just as well I started eating 3 small meals or it could of been a whole lot more.

I'm now 6lb (8st 3lb) under my original goal so I definitely think I need to build myself back up once I'm feeling better.

Thanks for all your support this week.

Lots of Love Serena X
Well done Serena on your weight loss and you look amazing in your new clothes:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:

Least you got bit of support- I wasn't happy as a parent finding out at last minute that my daughters one to one was changing - your school sounds much better - hope you get your first choice for September xx

I think i would of been furious as a parent myself, children need stability and that's even more the case for children with additional needs. I think if I get my first or even second choice it would just confirm that 2016 is finally my year, I don't want to get my hopes up though in case it doesn't happen! X

Well done Serena on your weight loss and you look amazing in your new clothes:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:

Thank You :) It felt good to shop at long last, I finally might feel ready soon to donate some of the clothes which I hopefully won't need again! X

Evening Everyone!

Another day is done and today I got offered another minor role, every other Thursday I'm going to be running Parent and Child Library Sessions, really excited to be running it independently as gives me a chance to shine and show my worth to Senior Management. Every little bit helps! My first Session will be this Thursday, #excited!

My food has been fine, I'm managing 3 decent meals now, here's my dinner:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone has had great Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Parent and child library sessions sound really interesting, what do they involve? :) x

We've sent letters home with our children so parents can sign up for a session during this half term. They will then come into school on their chosen session, I will meet them with their child and we will go the library. Whilst there I will encourage them to share an age/topic appropriate book with their child, hopefully engaging together and enjoying the story. I am a huge supporter of reading and I feel that children are not read with enough in modern society so this is something I'm very keen for both the parents and pupils to embrace. Really excited to see how it pans out! X

Hiya Hun,

Hope you get a good response with your library sessions- it's nice you get so many projects to work on.

Glad you enjoyed your shopping, it feel great getting rid of those bigger clothes and helping someone out at the same time x

You know me, I love a project! I love to work independently away from my team so this project in particular really lets me engage with the parents and pupils. I think I'll use the May Bank Holiday Weekend to sort the clothes I think x

I haven't been receiving notifications again!
I'm glad being back at work is going well. You sound a very motivated person and as somebody who manages people, you sound like a great person to work with.
I hope you get a good response as that sounds like a really interesting project. X

I haven't been receiving notifications again!
I'm glad being back at work is going well. You sound a very motivated person and as somebody who manages people, you sound like a great person to work with.
I hope you get a good response as that sounds like a really interesting project. X

Those silly notifications! They let us both down this week!!!! I will look forward to reporting back to everyone about how the first session goes tomorrow! X

Hey Everyone!

Work was a bit of a 'nothing' today, nothing exciting or interesting, just a very normal day!

Food has been a bit extreme!

Today is Poppy's Dads birthday and he has zero family other than Poppy and I felt bad that he would be on his own so I offered him to come round and see us after work. I offered any dinner choice he wanted and he chose Dominos so I just had to go with!

I had a 6 Slice Small Veggie Supreme:

image.jpeg

I throughly enjoyed every mouthful however Poppy had chosen out a Thorntons Birthday Cake so I had a slice of that afterwards too:

image.jpeg

Eeeeek! Oh well, at least he's had a nice birthday and Poppy enjoyed spoiling him!

Lots of Love Serena x

Pizza and cake look absolutely amazing! Library sessions sound like a really good idea :) x

They did taste soooooo good, just felt a bit naughty!!!! X

The food looks lovely, hope you had a nice evening- it must of been nice for Poppy-you definitely deserved some naughty food xx

It was such a lovely evening, we are anything but conventional but I think it's important for Poppy and she's always at the forefront of all that I do. X

Your evening sounds lovely and I think it's really nice that you are able to have a good relationship with Poppy's father. It shows what a good job your doing with her.
I now want dominos lol X

That's lovely your doing great with her X

Thank You :) x

Your evening sounds lovely and I think it's really nice that you are able to have a good relationship with Poppy's father. It shows what a good job your doing with her.
I now want dominos lol X

Oops! Sorry! I know people who use their children as ammo but I'm just not that kind of person, I always try to treat people how I would want to be treated. X

Back