If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Everyone!

Tis the night before WI and tbh I think I'm looking at quite a big gain tomorrow! I've had a Wimpy, Dominos, Cookies and two lots of Birthday Cake :D Ok I know I said I was looking forward to having food again but I think I've gone a bit overboard, oops! Anyways I will see what they say and if needs be I will reign it in from tomorrow!

Today has been a lovely day at work, I had fantastic feedback regarding my library session and I can't wait for the next one! A parent said that I read from the heart and with great expression and at that moment i knew that I'm doing the right job!

Food has been ok today, just my Breakfast, Lunch and Dimner and 1 of the previously mentioned piece of birthday cake!

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning Everyone!

I got a MASSIVE shock at WI this morning, 4lbs have just dropped off me this week?!? :eek:

I'm not quite sure what happened as I've eaten tonnes but the only thing I can think of is that it's where I've gone from being pretty much bed bound last week to returning to work and being extremely active?

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lots of Love Seren x

Wow that's a lot it could be you lost abit more from being unwell and your body is still catching up aswell as being more active X

Hope your having a great day x

More was definitely more for me this week! I'm so glad it's Friday! X

Well done amazing loss! :) xx

Thank You :) x

Well done! any plans for your weekend x

Thanks :) We want to start to tackle our jungle of a garden this weekend I think! X

Hey Everyone,

Sorry that I didn't update last night, I didn't feel well :(

We went to Asda after work and decided that our treat meal would be an indoor picnic with buffet type food. I didn't even go overboard but something didn't agree with me and I was keeled over in absolute agony :(:mad::eek:

Poppy was absolutely fine but I hadn't been in as much pain for such a long time, not a nice feeling. Not sure which food caused it so hard to know what to avoid in the future.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow, that's a lot of weight to have dropped. Hopefully, it's your body settling down after being ill.
Sorry, your indoor picnic turned into you feeling poorly. I'm glad poopy was ok though.
I hope you're feeling ok this morning.
X

Wow, that's a lot of weight to have dropped. Hopefully, it's your body settling down after being ill.
Sorry, your indoor picnic turned into you feeling poorly. I'm glad poopy was ok though.
I hope you're feeling ok this morning.
X

I really hope it does settle down this week, just have to keep an eye I guess. I'm feeling very tired and my tummy is still achey today, I was meant to be tackling my garden today but I don't think I have the energy for it. X

Hope you chilled out yesterday and left the garden -ours needs a good going over but it's finding the time. I agree you don't need to lose any more weight- hopefully it will start to settle down and also your feel better x

I did indeed leave the garden, just had a very chilled out day with Poppy, think it was what we both needed after a busy week. X

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry I've been a bit AWOL from updating, just got taken over by the weekend!

Food wasn't great this weekend but I'll be honest and say what I had, I'm not ashamed just didn't feel great so went for convenience and what I fancied!

Saturday we didn't do our garden, the weather was iffy, my tummy was tender so we just went into town and watched Cheaper by the Dozen 1 & 2.

Saturday's Food

B-2 Slices of Toast and Dairylea

Mid Morning Snack-Greggs Iced Finger in Town

L-45g Pringles Tortilla Original and 50g Jalapeno Houmous

Movie Snack-Kinder Egg (I got an awesome My Little Pony!) and 2 Pineapple Rings

D-Micro Pizza, Micro Chips and Veg

Sunday we got jobs done indoors in the morning and then went out for a few hours!

Sunday's Food

B-45g Pringles Tortilla Original and 50g Jalapeno Houmous(Oops!)

L-Veggie Roast at my most favourite Joes Cafe, travelled a little further so I could have this!

image.jpeg

Afternoon Snack-Stipped at Dobbies on the way back so I could have an out of this world fresh cream plain scone!

image.jpeg

D-4 Asda Crispbread with 100g Jalapeño Houmous

Ok so that's my weekend updated, will be back with a slightly better Monday food update later!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

Evening Everyone!

Today at work was extremely uneventful, just looked forward to the end of the day so I could come home!!!!

Monday's Food :)

B-Crumpet, Scrambled Egg, Baked Beana & Plum Tomatoes (Will be the same M-F)

image.jpeg

L-Homemade Pasta Bolognese, Petit Filous and 2 Satsumas (Will be the same M-F)

image.jpeg

D-3 Aldi Vegetable Fingers, 2 Iceland Cheesy Potato Pockets, 3 Asda Battered Onion Rings, Mixed Veg and Tomato Ketchup

image.jpeg

I think today has been an ok day food wise, I think I need to reign in the rubbish now as didn't do particularly well for 3 days in a row!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

Back