If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You look amazing!! Wow a tiny 6!!

That's a lovely pic of Poppy and Oreo- your day sounds very busy xx

I must admit I did feel slim today but certainly not tiny!!!! I love Poppy's Pic, she takes such a lovely photo! I'm looking forward to tomorrow x

You did look slim- you must feel so good right now xx

I do, it's a very surreal feeling at the moment, I know I've lost weight before but I feel in a totally different mindset this time. X

Evening Everyone!

Today didn't quite go to plan, the weather meant the Picnic/Sports Day got cancelled! The Dance Workshop was FAB, had so much fun! I then got asked to go to the Nursery, it was very last minute but I loved it, spent the rest of the day there!

We don't have School tomorrow as its Inset Day and I don't need to work it, yippee! We decided to have takeaway tonight, yes it's WI tomorrow but what will be will be, we fancied it, we had it, it's life!

Today marks 6 (Yes SIX!) months of being binge and alcohol free, now one takeaway doesn't seem a big deal in the grand scheme of things, previously it was a near on daily occurrence in one form or another!

Today's Food

image.jpeg

B-Crumpet, Egg, Beans & Tomatoes

L-Sandwich (2 X Hovis Wheatgerm 400g, 3 Quorn Slices, Mustard Piccalli & Lettuce), Cucumber/Pepper/Tomato, Pom Bears Original, Babybel Light, Apricot Petit Filous & Apple

D-9" Vegetarian Hot Pizza & Chips

Will update with my WI result in the morning.

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning Everyone!

Half a Pound off at WI, really really happy with that as I see that as a STS, I don't think it's realistic to be the exact same weight every week.

Happy Friday Everyone! No work for me, yippee!

Lots of Love Serena X

Wow happy 6 months binge and alcohol free! I've also not drunk in such a long time.

Enjoy your day off- such a nice long weekend for you two.

Yay to another fab loss, I class it as a loss but know what you mean xx

Thanks Sweetie :) I know I always keep saying it but it feels so different this time, I said 2016 was going to be my year and I really believe it is X

It's definitely your year! Everything has fallen in place for you xx

I have some even bigger news to share with you soon and then it'll definitely confirm that 2016 is my year! I will be able to hopefully share it tonight :) X

Hope you've enjoyed your day off. Your food last night looked very yummy :) Well done on 1/2 off xx

I absolutely loved my extra day off, made full use of it too (update to follow!) x

Morning Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday but it turned into a proper full on day off!

We were going to London but the weather was icky so we decided not to waste tonnes of money with unreliable weather and went to Bluewater instead!

We had Morning Cake and Drinks at John Lewis, walked round the shops and then Poppy chose Yo Sushi for lunch as its her absolute favourite! We then got our Asda Shopping on way home, watched a movie together (whilst eating PB Magnums!), I did all the ironing from the line as it was dry and then ended up having an Indian Takeaway! So lots of eating :D But do u know something? I loved it! It was MY day with Popsicle, didn't has to share it with anyone and it was lovely!

Yesterday's Food

image.jpeg

B-Fried Egg Sandwich made with 2 Hovis Wheatgerm 400g Bread, 1 Egg & Tomato Ketchup instead of butter

S-1/2 John Lewis Triple Chocolate Muffin

L-YO SUSHI-Inari Pocket, Tamago Nigiri, Kaiso Gunkan, Avocado Maki, 1/2 Edamame Beans (No pic), Potato Salada & 1/2 Plan Noodles (No pic)

S-Magnum Mini Double Peanut Butter

D-1/2 Vegetable Korma, 1/2 Chips, 2 X Paneer Tikka Cubes, Onion/Pepper/Tomato, Salad, Yogurt Dip & Coca Cola

It was a lovely day off, today we will be out all day so making a big packed lunch to take, will hopefully have some special news to share later!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning Everyone!

Yesterday ended up flying past with no update again!

We were busy most of the day and then rested in the afternoon as we were going to a Surprise Party in the evening. It was nice to get all dressed up and go somewhere as don't really do much in the evenings.

Us before we left:

image.jpeg

Me and my 3 Friends from work at the party:

image.jpeg

Me and Popsicle at the party:

image.jpeg

Had such a lovely time :)

Yesterday's Food

B-Fried Egg Sandwich made with 2 Hovis Nimble Wholemeal 400g, Egg and Tomato Ketchup instead of butter

L-Sandwich made using Warburtons Seeded Thin, 2 Quorn Turkey Slices, Mustard Piccallili and Lettuce, Cheestring, Cucumber/Pepper/Tomato & R Petit Filous

S-Nectarine & 2 Pineapple Rings

D-Greggs Bake at Home Vegetable Pastie & 1 Thorntons Irresistables Nutty Praline

Party

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So Saturday was quite another food heavy day :mad::eek:I have to say I'm quite enjoying life tho and I still feel like I'm keeping my portion sizes in check? I know the old me would definitely have had much more buffet food but I chose as best I could and enjoyed what I had rather than just piling it up!!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

You all look amazing, great pictures of you all- you and Poppy seem more like sisters :)

Glad you had a lovely time it must be nice going out and be able to wear lovely clothes without worrying about your weight or size- now you've lost so much weight.

So happy for you xx

Thanks for your kind words sweetie, I don't think I scrub up too badly for nearly 32 ;) I think it's not until I go out and get all dressed up that I realise how far I have come.

I made this comparison up to show someone the other day:

image.jpeg

It made me realise just how far I've come! X

WOW! You look amazing Serena!:winner::thankyouthankyou::worthy:

Also, well done on portion size...you did well:0clapper:

That's such a difference you need to do a success story xx

WOW! You look amazing Serena!:winner::thankyouthankyou::worthy:

Also, well done on portion size...you did well:0clapper:

Thanks :) Maybe one day I will share my story with a wider audience than just Minis, I do often give people tips and hints about weight loss, maybe I did miss my vocation, I should of been a lifestyle coach!!!! X

Back