If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

I want to start by apologising, I don't feel like my updates have been brilliant lately and my food certainly hasn't been great!!! Yesterday was another eating fest :eek::mad: Just feel like life has been so hectic and I don't want to miss out on anything! Today I'm trying to be as good as I can, it's so much easier when I'm at work!

Yesterday's Food :eek:

image.jpeg

Today's Food

image.jpeg So today has been much better but I don't think even 4 days of damage limitation will prevent a gain on Friday! I've managed to have Pizza & Chips, Muffin, Yo Sushi, Indian, Party Food, Indian Leftovers and Cheesy Chips :eek: Oops:mad:

Hope everyone has had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

That sounds good, I meant post pics or write in the succes storie section on here!

I think that's the good thing about being Friday weigher after the weekend you've got more time to undo any damage - I'm sure your do well again this week x

I enjoyed it and I think that's the main thing! Plus I got every single craving out of my head lol x

Evening Everyone

Very quick update as I'm on a Year 2 Trip tomorrow so I need to get all my stuff sorted out! This week is manic which is tiring but also making the week go super quickly!!!!

Today's Food

image.jpeg

Will be back online tomorrow night :D

Hope everyone's had a great Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Evening Everyone

Very quick update as I'm on a Year 2 Trip tomorrow so I need to get all my stuff sorted out! This week is manic which is tiring but also making the week go super quickly!!!!

Today's Food

View attachment 182634

Lots of Love Serena x
Hi Hunnie......Sorry I havent been on here in a while!! So pleased to see you still doing amazing!! and I hope you enjoy the trip today :) ....things are not great for me, I fell well and truely off the wagon and am currently heavier than when I started!! I seriously need to pull my finger out and follow the plan......I need a good shake and kick up the bum!! lol xxx

PS. Your meals look amazing!!!! ....You are true inspiration as always!! xxx

Evening Everyone

Today's Food

View attachment 182634

Lots of Love Serena x

This term is flying by, hope you enjoyed the trip.

Another great day with food xx

Hi Hunnie......Sorry I havent been on here in a while!! So pleased to see you still doing amazing!! and I hope you enjoy the trip today :) ....things are not great for me, I fell well and truely off the wagon and am currently heavier than when I started!! I seriously need to pull my finger out and follow the plan......I need a good shake and kick up the bum!! lol xxx

PS. Your meals look amazing!!!! ....You are true inspiration as always!! xxx

Hello Stranger!!!! I'm sorry that things aren't great for you, are you going to try and get back on plan now? You know I'm always here if u need any help or advice or u just need a chat. Don't be a stranger x

This term is flying by, hope you enjoyed the trip.

Another great day with food xx

Thank Sweetie :) I can't quite believe I only have 12 days left to work! What's that all about x

Evening Everyone!

Well today didn't get off to a great start, I took ill overnight :( I suffer with quite bad gynae problems and unfortunately I suffered a really bad bleed with excruciating pain overnight, it was horrendous :mad: I managed to survive the trip tho as I didn't want to let the kids down but I have to say over 16,000 steps in the heat has done me in today!

Today's Food
image.jpeg

Poppy came home with a great surprise today:

image.jpeg

She's had 3 Times Tables Challenge Days in Year 3 and she has got Platinum each time, very proud Mummy! We had Magnum Double Peanut Butters in the garden to celebrate, think we both earned them!!!!

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday,

Tomorrow EYFS are having a Beach Party, we are going to put our shorts and tshirts on and hopefully have a fantastic day with the kids!

Lots of Love Serena X

Aw well done Poppy! I might do something similar next year, are they just asked times tables questions for it? Beach day tomorrow sounds great! xx

Aw well done Poppy! I might do something similar next year, are they just asked times tables questions for it? Beach day tomorrow sounds great! xx

The Whole School (Yr1-6) get tested on certain times tables so for Poppy this time it was 30 questions of a mix of the 4x 7x and 8x and if they get 30 they get Platinum, 28 or 29 they get Gold and 26 or 27 they get Silver, 25 or less and they get nothing. All the scores for each class get added up, the winner from Yr1/2, 3/4 and 5/6 get an extra playtime! Poppy's already told me it won't be her class as only 6 kids got certificates! Oops!! Hope that makes sense x

Yeah it does, sounds like a good idea. Good incentive to learn tables too! :) x

Definitely :) The kids love it and there's a real buzz around school when it's happening! We had a new maths TLR this academic year and she introduced it. X

Well done to Poppy- that's brilliant - Lovely to see such a proud mummy!

Hope your feeling better- that sounds so unpleasant for you.

Hollie's nursery had a beach day a few weeks ago unfortunately she was quite ill so missed it but they had people in doing beach type activities and ice cream - hope you have fun xx

Sorry to hear Hollie missed her beach day, I really hope ours is a success, at the least the weather should be nice! I'm hoping I'll be feeling much better today, just so achy after yesterday's steps!!!! X

Evening Everyone!

Beach Day was a great success, the kids (and staff!) absolutely loved it!!! The sun shone and it was just a really fun day with lots of great activities!

Today's Food (Had an ice lolly with the kids)

image.jpeg

I think I'm gonna definitely have a gain tomorrow, I hope it's minimal but at least there is a reason for it!

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday, 1 day will the weekend! Yippee!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Sounds such a lovely week at work for you- great food choices- I think your do well at wi as you been very active x

We shall see! I've really really enjoyed this week, really looking forward to next week too! X

Morning Everyone!

Well somehow after Cake, Yo Sushi, Indian, Party Food, Cheesy Chips, ice cream and quite a lot of other naughtiness I lost 1.5lb :eek:

More was definitely More :D

I'm not too sure how it happened but I certainly was very shocked :p

I'm not sure if it's where I still had quite a lot of Fruit & Veg or where it was so hot but I suspect it might of been where I was so active at work? Mon/Tues were 15k plus days and Wed/Thurs were 17k plus days!

Anyway I'm gonna try and be a bit better this week but today Poppy gets her report and that always means it's her dinner choice and tomorrow I think we might be going to an afternoon tea. Eek.

Have a good Friday everyone, remember More is More!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back