If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hello Stranger!!!! I'm sorry that things aren't great for you, are you going to try and get back on plan now? You know I'm always here if u need any help or advice or u just need a chat. Don't be a stranger x
Awww bless you, thank you!! That means so much to me!! mwah!! I am back on plan as of yesterday. I wont be at group until tmrw so no idea what my weight is on their scales but I know at home its horrendous!! Which comes as no surprise as the last 3 weeks I have pretty much eaten anything and every thing!! lol But I cant turn the clock back, but I can turn things around as of now so thats what I am doing. ....I will be glad to get weighed tmrw to be honest as I feel slightly in limbo not having that first weigh in on my card but a few days wont matter, especially as TOTM is due and I can really tell!! xxx

I knew you would do well- that's a fabulous loss.

I agree it's definitely the steps and for you "more is more" also I think it helps that you mainly stick with 3 meals and the odd treats.

So happy for you x

Thanks Sweetie, I felt pretty happy for myself lol!!!! I do think I keep the basics the same at all time, well try to anyway!!!! X

Awww bless you, thank you!! That means so much to me!! mwah!! I am back on plan as of yesterday. I wont be at group until tmrw so no idea what my weight is on their scales but I know at home its horrendous!! Which comes as no surprise as the last 3 weeks I have pretty much eaten anything and every thing!! lol But I cant turn the clock back, but I can turn things around as of now so thats what I am doing. ....I will be glad to get weighed tmrw to be honest as I feel slightly in limbo not having that first weigh in on my card but a few days wont matter, especially as TOTM is due and I can really tell!! xxx

Good Luck for group tomorrow, wishing you the very best of luck x

Good Evening Everyone!

It's the weekend! Yippee!

Today was a random end to the week, worked till 10 in EYFS, then I went to the Nursery and then I went back to EYFS at 2! The day flew past and then it was time to go home!!!! Did our Asda shopping after school so it's done. Tonight I'm just going to chill and get the washing done I think.

Today's Food

image.jpeg
A very yummy Friday!!!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

Well done Serena! Amazing to have all that yummy food and still lose...you've obviously got the perfect balance going on with all your healthy food and exercise thrown in too :) x

Well done Serena! Amazing to have all that yummy food and still lose...you've obviously got the perfect balance going on with all your healthy food and exercise thrown in too :) x

Thank you fellow veggie!!!! It's a pretty good place to be in right now x

Evening Everyone!

Today has been a bit of a rubbish Saturday! I woke up in the early hours of this morning with very poorly eyes :( Had to cancel our plans as I couldn't drive. Instead we walked into town to do our weekend errands, looked round the shops and had lunch at our most favourite vintage inspired tea room! It wiped me out and I've felt exhausted for the rest of the day :( We've watched Matilda and The Angry Birds Movie this afternoon, there's been far too much snacking for my liking but we just snuggled and snacked and I still think I was mindful of everything I ate as it was on plates, not just eating from packets etc.

Today's Food

image.jpeg

Not sure what's going to happen now, will wait to see how I feel I think.

Hope everyone's had a better Saturday than me!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

How are you this evening? Both Hollie and Evie are having trouble with their eyes.
We also walked into town with the girls just thought it be nicer to walk.

Apart from you not feeling that well it sounded like a nice chilled out Sarurday, don't worry about food choices you've got plenty of time to work it off but it don't seem that bad at all the plate idea is very good xx

How are you this evening? Both Hollie and Evie are having trouble with their eyes.
We also walked into town with the girls just thought it be nicer to walk.

Apart from you not feeling that well it sounded like a nice chilled out Sarurday, don't worry about food choices you've got plenty of time to work it off but it don't seem that bad at all the plate idea is very good xx

Do you use any drops with Hollie or Evie? I just felt extremely drowsy yesterday, slept so much, the hayfever drops and antihistamines did make a difference tho.

Which is the town you can walk into? Our town isn't great but there's enough to run errands and get a nice lunch.

I do try to be mindful with my eating, don't like the idea I might get into bad habits again so try to be sensible with my eating as much as I can. X

Our town is quite small but it's a nice walk- mainly just a few supermarkets and a handful of shops and lots of fast food places. Hope you got what you needed to do then.

I need to go back to the Drs for drops for Evie- she keeps getting conjunctivitis.

I think you got good habits now I already had a Sunday morning munch all tracked of course x

I hope Evie's eyes get better with time, I have a long term eye condition so know that things with the eyes are never nice! C

Evening Everyone!

I can't believe the weekend is over :( I blinked and I missed it! Lol! I still couldn't drive today so we've been to Herne Bay on the train, was lovely and we definitely made the best of a pretty rubbish situation! Also got both beds washed, dried and changed which is something I don't get chance to do in the week. Everything's ready for the working week ahead, going to be a busy week!!!!

Today's Food

image.jpeg

Really happy with today, had exactly what I wanted hut pleased with my portion sizes/choices.

Hope everyone's had a good Sunday, have a great week everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

The weekend goes so fast doesn't it - only 2 weeks left though- have you started getting ready for your holiday.

I quite like going out on the train- hope you enjoyed your day xx

I haven't started doing anything yet :mad: I think it will all be done in those last 3 days before we go:D I really enjoyed going on the train, made a nice change and gave us the chance to chat more. I think this week will go quite quickly too x

The longest diary EVER. There is no way I can read 577mobile pages and catch up on your journey, but I'm here to follow. It looks like you are doing well and winning at the dieting game.

Welcome to the mad house!!!! My diary is somewhat of the social club of Minis, it's where we all like a chat!!!! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon x

Evening Everyone!

Monday is done!!! I did 6 Home Visits today, it's really interesting! It's great to meet with the child and parent in their own environment, they were a lovely bunch today. Poppy had a great first day in Year 4 too :)

Today's Food (Not bad except for the Fresh Cream Meringue which my colleague bought me and I couldn't resist lol!)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Back