If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I haven't started doing anything yet :mad: I think it will all be done in those last 3 days before we go:D I really enjoyed going on the train, made a nice change and gave us the chance to chat more. I think this week will go quite quickly too x

Your holiday as really come around so quick! I always think it's nice to go by train it makes the day more memorable.

Glad the home visits went well- really hope the Summer holidays don't go too fast!

Your holiday as really come around so quick! I always think it's nice to go by train it makes the day more memorable.

Glad the home visits went well- really hope the Summer holidays don't go too fast!

I know, it seemed ages away when we booked it, now it's fast creeping up!!!! I really hope the holidays don't go too quickly either X

Food looks great today, that sausage roll looks very very yummy! :) xz

It was a Greggs Bake at Home Cheese and Onion Roll, it was oh so yummy!!!! X

Hi Serena. Sorry you haven't been well, well done on not comfort eating and keeping mindful when you do have treats :) Mmm that meringue looks so good! x

Hi Serena. Sorry you haven't been well, well done on not comfort eating and keeping mindful when you do have treats :) Mmm that meringue looks so good! x

Thanks Anna, I really am trying and I do feel like I've made a lifestyle change this time! The meringue was AMAZING, I just love anything with fresh cream! Mmmmmmm! X

Your food looks great, especially the meringue. :)

It was sooooooo good, I could of eaten more than 1 lol x

It's crazy how the weeks are flying by, Hollie broke up today!!

Is she pleasd to not have to go anymore? X

Evening Everyone!

I fell asleep at 730 last night, think the home visits really wore me out!!!!

Today's been good, I finally met my new class teacher, she's lovely and I can see us working together! We did 5 home visits together today plus lots of paperwork, a busy/productive day!

Today's Food (Needed a banana boost mid afternoon!)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

I don't think she really understands yet- going be a long summer x

I'm glad you like your new teacher that makes a difference x

Hopefully you can spend lots of quality time with your girls, I can't wait to finish and go on adventures with Popsicle x

Apart from your holiday, have you got any other plans. I'm limited what I can do with the girls on my own x

No other plans, we will probably just have some days out and spend time with family and friends X

Another lovely looking day...what's on your pasta??! is it a babybel or quorn? x

It's 1 Quorn fillet which I steamed and sliced, I miss my protein if I don't have that or cheese with my pasta. X

Evening Eveeyone!

Another busy day at school today! 3 Home Visits and lots of cutting and laminating, feel exhausted for the 3rd night in a row!!!!

Today's Food (The Iceland Mac 'n' Cheese Burger was AMAZING, totally recommend it!)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday, 2 days till the weekend! Yippee!

Lots of Love Serena X

I neeeeed that mac and cheese burger in my life! Going to have to visit Iceland sometime soon!x

£1.50 for 2 and oh so yummy!!!! X

Back