If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You always find fun things to do with Poppy but family and friends time is lovely x

I just hope the weather is good so we can do plenty outdoors!!! X

Evening Everyone!

Day 4 of Transiton Week is done and it's been a busy one!!!!

We had half of our new class in this morning (lots of fun!) then we had a picnic with the new kids and their families and then we went out and did 3 home visits!!!!

Popped to Aldi after work as their uniform special buys came out today and know it sells out quick so wanted to get in on the first day!

Tomorrow I do it all again followed by Asda!!!!

Had a Club Orange before bed last night, felt peckish and didn't want to go bed hungry!

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Tomorrow is WI, on the whole I've been happy with my food this week but I've been a lot less active so I'm wondering if that will affect the result. Will try to update before work.

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday,

Lots of Love Serena X

Fingers crosse for some decent weather - that's another thing that's putting me off to book anything.

Did Aldi's have much uniform in? I usually just pick up stuff in Morrisons sometimes Tescos.

Good luck for wi x

Thanks Sweetie :D Aldi Uniform is amazing and it washes so well, they do everything you could possibly think of and its so cheap! Poppy is still wearing the stuff now which she had in Sept last year!!!! X

That pasta looks yummy! What is it? xx

It's just dry spaghetti which I cooked and mixed with HomePride Creamy Tomato & Vegetable Sauce and topped with 1 Steamed & Sliced Quorn Fillet. Really simple and cheap to make but filled me up nicely! X

Wow that's great- I'm always buying uniform for my first two x

I just need to get her Logo Cardigan which I have to buy from the school.

Wow your really organised - I got school sweater for Maisie already and Emily uniform got buy from special uniform shop x

I imagine school uniform costs lots in your house! X

Food pics look great!! Good luck for tomorrow. So you weigh in at home or group?

At home :) I'm not a sneaky scale hopper, just go on every Friday morning and don't touch them the rest of the week. X

I imagine school uniform costs lots in your house! X

At home :) I'm not a sneaky scale hopper, just go on every Friday morning and don't touch them the rest of the week. X

It's not too bad just secondary uniform adds up abit but this year I'm just buying logo stuff blazer and shirts and skirts- as all the other stuff is in really good condition x

I do better when scale hopping! Your good only going on once week x

It's not too bad just secondary uniform adds up abit but this year I'm just buying logo stuff blazer and shirts and skirts- as all the other stuff is in really good condition x

I do better when scale hopping! Your good only going on once week x

Do u think it keeps u in check by scale hopping? X

Morning Everyone,

1lb on this week.

I'm totally happy with that as I've not been as active this week and I think it's unrealistic to lose/stay exactly the same each week!

One more WI before my holiday so I'd like to stay around this weight if I can.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hi Serena, just catching up. 1lb on is definitely nothing to worry about when you have lost so much consistently..plus weight can just fluctuate a bit naturally. Where you off on your holiday?X

Hi Serena, just catching up. 1lb on is definitely nothing to worry about when you have lost so much consistently..plus weight can just fluctuate a bit naturally. Where you off on your holiday?X

Thanks Anna, I'm happy as I think it's unrealistic to remain exactly the same every single week, I wouldn't of even known I had put on a lb by my clothes, it's only that I weighed myself so I know! We are off to Malta, first abroad/beach holiday since 2009 so we are super excited!!!! X

Hiya- well done that's a tiny gain and you had a great loss last week.

Hope your having a good Friday x

Thanks Sweetie, my Friday was so busy, feel shattered tonight! X

Evening Everyone!

Sorry for the delay updating! Today was just manic, 1/2 kids in for transition, family picnic and 3 home visits followed by the weekly Asda shop!!!!

We kinda had a treat night tonight!!!! Didn't want to have takeaway to save pennies so we each had a Snack Cheese and Tomato Pizza topped with Quorn Pepperoni, 1/2 Mexican Stacker Dips, 1/2 Asda Smart Price Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips & 10 Minstrels!!!! Ok not the best dinner but it was so lovely to just chill, relax and enjoy yummy food together!

image.jpeg

Tonight I'm feeling exhausted, this week has really taken it out of me, it was tiring in a different way to normal! Need to rest and recharge this weekend ready to get my class back on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Evening Everyone!

Sorry for the delay updating! Today was just manic, 1/2 kids in for transition, family picnic and 3 home visits followed by the weekly Asda shop!!!!

We kinda had a treat night tonight!!!! Didn't want to have takeaway to save pennies so we each had a Snack Cheese and Tomato Pizza topped with Quorn Pepperoni, 1/2 Mexican Stacker Dips, 1/2 Asda Smart Price Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips & 10 Minstrels!!!! Ok not the best dinner but it was so lovely to just chill, relax and enjoy yummy food together!

View attachment 182731

Tonight I'm feeling exhausted, this week has really taken it out of me, it was tiring in a different way to normal! Need to rest and recharge this weekend ready to get my class back on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x
Great day and very busy! Can't believe my two are off already - the days leading up to your holiday is going fly by x

Back