If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Great day and very busy! Can't believe my two are off already - the days leading up to your holiday is going fly by x

I know! Only 5 days left to work, it's so exciting!!!! Z

1lb gain is tiny and you've done amazing up to now. Dinner looked totally yummy last night! On my list for my next treat night in - think I'm out every weekend for the next 7 weeks lol! :) xx

1lb gain is tiny and you've done amazing up to now. Dinner looked totally yummy last night! On my list for my next treat night in - think I'm out every weekend for the next 7 weeks lol! :) xx

I'm so jealous of your social life!!!!! X

1lb gain is nothing, could even be water. Sound like your doing great. How long have you done ww?

I started on 1st January and had lost my intended 2 stone in 11 weeks :) It's now nearly 7 months since I started on my journey and I'm 3st 2lb lighter in total! It's changed my life in more ways than I could ever explain :)

Apologies if u saw this before when I posted it but here's a comparison photo I posted a little while back:

image.jpeg

Evening Everyone!

So today didn't quite turn out to be the lazy day I had hoped for, don't think I understand the 'lazy' brief lol!

Did all the washing and then went into town this morning, printed all the docs for the holiday off! Then we came home and had lunch and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks The Road Chip! Then we decided to go to a local fun day, there were stalls and Jamie Johnson from The Voice did a half hour set and we met him afterwards! Then we dropped a present round to a friend who has a birthday on Thursday. Then we went to Poppy's Friends Party, it was science themed and Poppy had a lovely time with her peers and I enjoyed the adult chat with the other Mums! I forgot to mention, we did all this on foot so lots of exercise and sunshine for us!!!!

Today's Food...not been great as I had buffet food at the party as Mum & Nan had made lovely food and wanted the adults to enjoy it and then Poppy had a chippy cone on the way home so I had a few of those! Oops!

image.jpeg

Here's our photos with Jamie:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's having a great weekend, I'm off to collapse in a heap!

Lots of Love Serena x

So glad you had a nice day and enjoyed the weather. I don't recognise the celeb but lovely photos of you all x

Thanks Hun :) Was really nice to spend quality time together without spending a fortune!!! X

Wow- I have seen the comparison pic before but not in big on my laptop! Absolutely amazing difference, you should be so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration. Holiday sounds fab, and you will definitely be bikini ready!! :) x

It looked a really fun day!

Quality Mummy and Popsicle Time :) X

Wow- I have seen the comparison pic before but not in big on my laptop! Absolutely amazing difference, you should be so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration. Holiday sounds fab, and you will definitely be bikini ready!! :) x

Oh Gosh Anna!!!! My Before Pic definitely didn't need any extra super sizing :eek: I really hope this time that I've made the changes for life, so far so good! X

I enjoy seeing your before and after pics. It's great motivation for us all and also good to remind yourself how far you've come. I do think if you stick to your healthy eating habits 80 percent of time the weight will stay off X

Yeah the 80:20 Rule is a good one or the 3 day/4 day rule in my case lol! I think it just shows if I can do it anyone can as I really do love my food lol x

Hi, serena. I'm back on minis and looking forward to catching up. Your comparison pictures are amazing and really motivational x

You just need that determination :) you should be very proud X hope you had a good Sunday I just been at home with the little ones x

Sunday wasn't quite as busy as Saturday but not as restful as I would of liked! X

Hi, serena. I'm back on minis and looking forward to catching up. Your comparison pictures are amazing and really motivational x

Welcome Back Stranger! Glad u enjoyed the pics x

Your weight transformation is amazing. You must feel so much more confidence.

I've always been quite confident but definitely even more confident now! X

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of update, was exhausted last night and wanted to rest before work today!

Yesterday I went to the Ashford Designer Outlet, had lunch at Pizza Express and just walked round the shops (didn't buy anything) Then we watched a movie at home and did our school prep, the weekend went far too quickly for my liking!

Today was just so hot at work, it was horrible! The kids struggled, the staff struggled and in general I just felt a bit bleurgh!

Food has been ok, I've not got much appetite because of the heat and my meds so just having what I fancy when I fancy it!

Hope everyone's had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena X

We been lucky with the heat we been able to chill out and play in the garden, it's awful for young kids in this heat- does your school allow water bottles for children.

I've never been to Ashfird outlet it sounds fab I know few people who go there and come back with lots of goodies - your Sunday sounded lovely x

We allow our kids water bottles which we re fill throughout the day, hats, sunglasses and sun cream, we try to make the day as easy as possible but it's still not easy!!!! Ashford is great as it has lots of my favourites, it just needs a Cath Kidston Outlet and id definitely be sorted!!!! X

Back