If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed her test results come back quickly and whatever is causing this will get better.
We're all here for you.
Xx

Hi Serena. So Sorry to hear about your mum. Will keep everything crossed for you and hope you get some good news today xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed her test results come back quickly and whatever is causing this will get better.
We're all here for you.
Xx

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets better soon. We always here if you need a chat anytime and hope you and Poppy are doing ok xx

Hi Girls, Thank You for all your kind words and messages, it really means a lot to me. Yesterday was an extremely tiring and draining day, we did not get home until gone 7pm and we both felt exhausted. Mum had an ok day, we are going back over there today to help her. She has another hospital appt on Monday so that will be another long and stressful day for everyone. I do have one piece of good news tho, a little while ago u might remember I had a problem with hmrc and had to send off 119 pages to them? I finally found out yesterday that they are taking no further action and whatever someone had accused me of was a pack of lies and I was right all the way along, it's one thing less to think about. Have a good day everyone. Lots of Love Serena x

Hope Monday's appointment goes well, it sounds very tiring for you all at the moment.

I didn't realise that HMRC was that serious, that must be a huge relief for you now x

Thank You Sweetie. It does feel like a weight was lifted from my mind, didn't need to be dealing with that on top of everything else! X

Morning Everyone!

Finally had chance to catch up on everyone's diaries, been strange not reading on a daily basis but know you girls understand.

Yesterday was draining, I didn't sleep well on Thursday Night and then yesterday I had to do some bits for Mum and by Mid-Aftermoon I felt so tired/ill we had to come home, not great!

I've contracted the staphylococcal virus which has caused me to develop a stye, as my eyes are so fragile due to my ongoing condition this is not good news, I look like I've been in a fight as I have a proper shiner! Been trying all sorts but it's so painful and just keeps getting bigger.

Last night I threw myself into cooking, I made a roast followed by chocolate cake, cooking helps me destress and switch off so it was just what I needed. Here's my roast:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great weekend,

Lots of Love Serena X

Aw you need to relax and take care of yourself too I know it's not easy as things are crazy at the moment.

Hope your mum is doing better. Your roast looks lovely, I've not cooked one in ages xx

Poppy went out with her Dad this morning, I spent the whole time doing the holiday ironing, just not had the time or energy to do it since I got it all dry. Least it's done and hung away now. X

I hope you're having a rest this afternoon and that your eye is improving.
Your roast dinner looks amazing. X

It tastes as good as it looked!!! I've literally just sat down now, eye isn't improving and I'm getting a little worried now X

That's nice for Poppy hope she enjoyed herself. I don't do ironing unless it's essential but it must be nice getting it out of the way.

Hope your feeling better this evening x

Poppy seemed to have a nice time, she has a good relationship with her Dad which I'm pleased about. X

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new ww member. This is the first time I've done this plan so it's a big learning curve at the moment. I really love having like minded people to share ups and downs with, so came on this site to say hi. You are the first active group I've found so far, hense why I'm saying hi here .... hope you don't mind.
Starting at 99 kg (15st 8) aiming for 80kg (12st 8) as a first goal

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new ww member. This is the first time I've done this plan so it's a big learning curve at the moment. I really love having like minded people to share ups and downs with, so came on this site to say hi. You are the first active group I've found so far, hense why I'm saying hi here .... hope you don't mind.
Starting at 99 kg (15st 8) aiming for 80kg (12st 8) as a first goal

Welcome to the mad house!!!! Good Luck with your WW journey and if u have any questions pleas ask x

well it's only day one today so not too bad. Evening now and no munchies !! hee hee, but ok. Just want to be saying it's three months from now with some good losses rather than day 1. Did you find it hard to get into? Any food/meal/receipe favourites that you couldn't live without whilst wwing that would be good to share ??? Anyone can join in and answer :)

well it's only day one today so not too bad. Evening now and no munchies !! hee hee, but ok. Just want to be saying it's three months from now with some good losses rather than day 1. Did you find it hard to get into? Any food/meal/receipe favourites that you couldn't live without whilst wwing that would be good to share ??? Anyone can join in and answer :)

I didn't find it difficult tbh, WW is a lifestyle change rather than a diet and because nothing is forbidden or off limits it makes it easy to adapt too! I tended to spend most of my points on 3 proper meals and a small amount of points on treats, I found this to be the most successful. I got to goal in 11 weeks so it worked for me! X

I've hurt my back so not able to drive today :( Have used my time wisely to finally sort the holiday photos!

My favourites of me and Popsicle:

image.jpeg

Aww what did you do to your back?

Fab holiday pics you should be really proud xx

Thanks Sweetie, I loved looking at all the holiday pics! This is another one of my favourites:

image.jpeg

I'm Not entirely sure what I've done but woke up this morning and my legs were all numb and when I tried to move my car I just couldn't I'm full of cold too so thinking maybe the last few days have caught up on me. X

Back