If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

My Mum seems a little better, I think it's only cos she does have the round the clock care at the moment and not sure what she she will be like come term time. Work won't let me have the time off, it's hard enough getting my own hospital appts off as we have to be strict on adult ratios with the age of our kids.
Aww no cover then, that's a shame with all the hard work you put in your job. It's hard work caring for someone my nan passed away last year and was ill for a long time x

Hope your parents have a good day x

Aww no cover then, that's a shame with all the hard work you put in your job. It's hard work caring for someone my nan passed away last year and was ill for a long time x

Hope your parents have a good day x

Thanks Sweetie, it's been a nice day. X

Good Evening Everyone!

Today's been a really lovely day, we had a lazy morning and then went for lunch with my parents at Morrisons, Dad only had an hour from work so it just had to be a quick bite. We had a cupcake each for afters, omg AMAZING! I impressed myself and will definitely make them again!!!! Then Dad went back to work and we took Mum food shopping. Mum and Dad are going out tonight with friends for a Chinese so we came home, I made Toad in the Hole for dinner mmmmmm!

Tomorrow we are taking my parents to London, you're probably all thinking are we crazy but they really want to go and I think it might do us all good! I won tickets to go to a Gareth Malone show, me and Poppy really like him and it won't involve a lot of walking so I think it will be a nice day out with them as our guests. We will heading off on the train late morning.

Hope everyone's had a great Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

So glad you've had a lovely day- my girls loves toad in hole, hope you enjoyed it.

Tomorrow sounds a fab family day out, it do both your parents good to go out and enjoy themselves - might be just what your mums needs X

I hope so :) I'm just trying to focus so much on my parents and helping them but still want to make sure Poppy has a nice holidays too. The toad in the hole was lovely, we've saved the other half for Thursday night x

That nice Hun, At least Poppy gets a nice day tomorrow and she's had amazing holiday- you do a lot with her anyway xx

I just feel like I've let her down this last week, I know Mums health is most important and she understands that but I still wish I could of done more with her. X

Mmm I like the sounds of those cupcakes :) Sounds like you all had a lovely day, hope you do tomorrow too x

The cupcakes were AMAZING! I'm definitely going to try and make a big piñata cake now, it was so great getting the surprise when you bit into it!!!! X

Morning Everyone!

We are nearly ready to leave, here's our chosen outfits for today:

image.jpeg

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

You both look fab and I hope you have a lovely day.
Please don't feel guilty about poppy, you have done loads with her and I promise that's what she'll remember. I think we put far too much pressure on ourselves as parents. X

Looking fab- hope the weather is nice for you and have a great time X

I know what you mean I feel bad at times we don't get to do much with the girls so always try and do a few nice days out with them during the summer x

You both look fab and I hope you have a lovely day.
Please don't feel guilty about poppy, you have done loads with her and I promise that's what she'll remember. I think we put far too much pressure on ourselves as parents. X

Hope your doing ok and enjoyed yesterday xx

Thanks girls, sorry I've been awol, update on its way! X

Evening Everyone!

Wow! What a day yesterday turned out to be, it's taken me all day today to recover, I'm getting old lol!

We got the 1114 train so were in London just in time for lunch, we went to Bella Italia in Leicester Sq :) Then we thought we would have a walk round, guess who we saw, only Ricky Gervais!!!! He had his World Premiere last night so was arriving in his car:

image.jpeg

Then we had a look in M&M World and Nickelodeon Store, we met Spongbob who Poppy absolutely LOVES! Then it was time to go to the show, it was brilliant and will be on TV later in the year, it was the final of 'The Naked Choir with Gareth Malone', the venue was amazing and the acts were pretty good too!!!! It finished and we got the 2207 Train home, with a McDs to eat!!!!

Here's a selection of pics:

image.jpeg

Everyone had a great day and I think it's what we all needed after a stressful week, we've just had a lazy day today. Cornflakes for breakfast, tomato soup and Wholemeal bread for lunch, some dairy milk this afternoon and then the rest of the toad in the hole for dinner with mixed veg and corn on the cob.

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday,

Lots of Love Serena X

Looks like a great day out, glad you got to have some fun after a difficult few days :) x

Looks like you all had such a great time, just what you all needed. My oh has met Ricky Gervais- he used to enjoy getting autographs and meeting celebs- mainly actors etc.

M&M world and Nickelodeon are fab aren't they- beautiful pictures of you all xx

Thanks Girls, it really was the day out that we all needed, it's not been an easy week and it was nice to just spend the quality time together x

Morning Everyone!

0.5lb on since last Wednesday WI.

I'm actually more happy with this than I thought I would be!!!! I'm not doing as many steps as normal and I'm eating different (not always great!) foods so I think it's ok.

I'm now 7st 12.5lb so yes I'm 5.5lb up from before holiday but if necessary I'll go back on plan once school restarts, at the moment I'll just enjoy my holidays!

Have a great Friday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena X

Today I've decided to wear this:

image.jpeg

Considering I'm not exactly where I want to be I'm still happy with how I look, even more glad that the tan isn't fading!!!! X

Back