If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Your such a lovely colour- you look fab I think you look better putting a little bit weight on xx

I think my face definitely looks better for it, I was starting to get a bit of a lollipop head!!!! I always hated my colour when I was at school but I've come to love it as I've got older, now I know people pay a fortune for it! Lol x

Your such a lovely colour, it's strange things we don't like as children.

I think you got great approach to the school holidays- you work so hard through out the year xx

Our area wasn't very multi cultural when I was growing up so I stuck out at school and I didn't like that! I really love/appreciate the holidays, I can be boring in term time ha ha ha x

It's such a different world today- I remember at school always wanted to be the same as everyone else.

I'm enjoying the holidays but would of liked to of done bit more with the girls xx

I think we are all guilty of being too hard on ourself x

I'm very jealous of your colour. My brother is a very similar skin tone, he inherited my moms Spanish colouring but I'm as pale as they come(thanks dad) although I do tan easily. X

I'm very jealous of your colour. My brother is a very similar skin tone, he inherited my moms Spanish colouring but I'm as pale as they come(thanks dad) although I do tan easily. X

My brother was extremely dark like my Mum but I'm more olive skinned, everyone spoke either Spanish or Italian to me when we were in Malta!!!! X

My brother was extremely dark like my Mum but I'm more olive skinned, everyone spoke either Spanish or Italian to me when we were in Malta!!!! X

My friend gets that abroad too. She speaks both languages so she's ok.
If I'm with my brother somewhere people think we're married as we're so different. He's also got one daughter with olive skin and another with very pale skin. I love how genetics works. X

My friend gets that abroad too. She speaks both languages so she's ok.
If I'm with my brother somewhere people think we're married as we're so different. He's also got one daughter with olive skin and another with very pale skin. I love how genetics works. X

Genetics are so exciting/interesting! I never would of thought Poppy would have blonde hair and blue eyes but she could theoretically have a child with dark hair and dark eyes! X

Evening Everyone!

Today's been lovely!

I cleaned Oreo out, We walked to Homebase/Currys/Dunelm/Pets at Home this
Morning, then we met my best friend and her two kids for lunch at Morrisons and then came home and we had a yummy roast! I also managed to get all the washing/towels washed, dried and ironed! Super productive day :)

A couple of photos from today:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Lunch looks yummy and I like the sound of your day. I spent loads in dunelm yesterday.

The children are all very cute.

Have a lovely weekend.
X

Aww such cute children - sounds a great Friday!

Any plans for today?? Xx

Today we are spending some time with my parents X

Lunch looks yummy and I like the sound of your day. I spent loads in dunelm yesterday.

The children are all very cute.

Have a lovely weekend.
X

What did u buy in Dunelm? I didnt buy anything yesterday x

Looking great in the shorts Serena, you have a lovely figure x

Thank you fellow veggie!!!! I would never have thought I'd be so confident in myself x

Evening Everyone!

I'm finally able to share some very exciting news with my Minis Girls, me and Princess Poppy will be moving house in Mid-October!!!

I've known for a little while but had to get a few things sorted out and wanted to know it was for sure before I mentioned it, well it's definitely going ahead so a busy couple of months ahead!!!!

Basically, we private rent at the moment and it's a huge outlay for me On a solo wage and my Dad has offered me my Nans House to live in. It's being totally gutted and renovated and we are able to have a say in what goes etc.

I hope no one is cross at me for not saying anything but I'm not much of a risk taker and I had to know for definite before I told anyone as didn't want to get my hopes up.

Lots of Love Serena x

That's fab news- so happy for you and Poppy!
That will really help you out- I don't blame you for not saying anything- how strange we all seem to be moving/planning to this year.

Ps -this is definitely your year X

I know right! If someone would of told me on 31st December 2015 quite what would of happened this year I would never have believed them! X

Back