If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

How's everyone's Sunday been?

We've had a really lovely day, we had a game of bowling and had a very yummy lunch at Harvester! Just chilled indoors afterwards, was lovely!

Have a great week everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Evening Everyone!

How's everyone's Sunday been?

We've had a really lovely day, we had a game of bowling and had a very yummy lunch at Harvester! Just chilled indoors afterwards, was lovely!

Have a great week everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x
Sounds a fab Sunday, love harvester got some great choices if you want to be good or naughty x

What did you have at Harvester? I haven't been for a while, wondering what the veggie options are like?X

I had THE most amazing meal, it was Herb Battered Halloumi, Chips and Mushy Peas! Mmmmmmmm! You got FIVE pieces of Halloumi tho so I brought 2 home! Didn't have a pudding. I stopped going because of the choices but so chuffed they have my favourite on there now!!!! X

Sounds a fab Sunday, love harvester got some great choices if you want to be good or naughty x

It was so yummy and even tho we only had SaladBar and Mains I thoroughly enjoyed it x

Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, I had car trouble which took all morning to get sorted (gggrrrrr!) And then in the afternoon I took my friend Sue out for her belated birthday meal! We went to the Toby, I had a Brocolli and Brie Parcel with all the trimmings followed by Treacle Sponge and Cream, I wouldn't normally have a pudding but it was £6.99 with no pudding and £6.75 with a pudding so I was saving 24p by having a pudding ;) Today we are seeing my Mum, will just be the usual shopping and errands day, the holiday seems to be flying by now.

Have a great Tuesday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope you had a lovely day with your parents- Your meals sound so yummy, there was a Toby next to our hotel but we were to tired to go there!!

Too tired for the Toby?!? :eek::D Next time!!!! X

Morning Everyone,

I was in bed by 1830 last night, had such a bad hayfever day :( My eyes and nose all swelled up and I could hardly breathe, I practically begged the gp for something stronger but no luck. I feel like I've been run over by a truck today.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

Lots of Love Serena x

You sound awful, hope you get some rest today.
Any better today? Xx

Having a bad day :( Thank God Poppy is good x

I had THE most amazing meal, it was Herb Battered Halloumi, Chips and Mushy Peas! Mmmmmmmm! You got FIVE pieces of Halloumi tho so I brought 2 home! Didn't have a pudding. I stopped going because of the choices but so chuffed they have my favourite on there now!!!! X

It was so yummy and even tho we only had SaladBar and Mains I thoroughly enjoyed it x

OMG that sounds amazing, I loooove battered halloumi but you hardly ever see it! I need to go soon! Your other meal sounds so yummy too. Sorry you're not well, sending you get well wishes my lovely xx

Oh no- hope your be ok x

Thanks Sweetie X

OMG that sounds amazing, I loooove battered halloumi but you hardly ever see it! I need to go soon! Your other meal sounds so yummy too. Sorry you're not well, sending you get well wishes my lovely xx

You will have to try it, it really was delicious! Thank you for your get well wishes x

Wow, I don't log on for a couple of days and miss loads of exciting news.
I'm really pleased for you and poppy. A new house in time for Xmas will be lovely.

I hope the hay fever has eased off for you. X

Wow, I don't log on for a couple of days and miss loads of exciting news.
I'm really pleased for you and poppy. A new house in time for Xmas will be lovely.

I hope the hay fever has eased off for you. X

It's stressful but also very exciting! Thank you for your good wishes x

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick update to say I've been to the GP, my whole face is now numb and my eyes are swelled up, he doesn't think it is hayfever so I have to go for full fasting blood tests. Just what I need before I'm due to go to back to work !!!

Hope everyone's ok,

Lots of Love Serena X

Back