If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Your new home is going look amazing- it's great you can get things sorted during school holidays and you get the house exactly how you want it.
I like grey colours for carpets etc x

Grey is very 'in' at the moment so I like that I'm going to be trendy!!!! X

Just realised I haven't showed you girls our decorating plans, these are the colours we've chosen:

image.jpeg

So excited :) x

We loved to see pictures when it's finished, going look fab! How posh having a playroom. Same type of pink that Emily has in her room - I'm guessing Poppy's choice xx

Yeah! I gave her total ownership of her room and that's what she has her heart set on!!! I wanted our middle/spare room to have a purpose, I'm such a hoarder I didn't want to have a dumping room!!! X

All looks fab! I love decorating and interior design - you'll have to show us finished pics! That cheesecake looks amazing!! xx

You know me and my pics ;) Just try and stop me lol!!!! X

The house we pulled out from had great room for playroom. It all sounds so fab, plenty of space for you both- it's going be such a lovely home x

I really hope that we will be happy there x

Good Evening Everyone!

Tired Serena Alert!!!!

Today was a FAB day but it was a hot day for travelling and the M25 was a total pain!!!!

We got lots of fabulous ideas for the kitchen and we are going with handleless Units, it's a relatively new but ultra modern concept and I just fell in love with it! So they will be Purple Doors but handleless so a really sleek door finish.

The units themselves will be this colour:

image.jpeg

I decided to not go with purple units as it will be a lot easier to change in the future with grey units as I could put white/black/grey doors on and it will look like a whole new kitchen!

This is the worktop:

image.jpeg

I'm having no tiles so the splashback/upstanding will match the worktop, it's much easier to clean than tiles and I think it's a sleeker look.

I've also chosen my Extractor, Hob and Oven, still trying to get best deal on the dishwasher so that hasn't been decided yet.

We had a Pub Dinner when we got back to town, just home now, shattered!!!!

Glad we are making progress tho, I think all elements of the kitchen have been decided now!

Lots of Love Serena X

The new house is going to look amazing and gre is totally my thing at the moment. Our dining room is now grey and I have a light grey for the living room. I'll post a pic on my diary as its vet similar to some of the colours you've chosen. X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
The new house is going to look amazing and gre is totally my thing at the moment. Our dining room is now grey and I have a light grey for the living room. I'll post a pic on my diary as its vet similar to some of the colours you've chosen. X

Ooooooo I love that! Your dining room is very much like the 'Iced Petal' colour I've chosen. Is the living room going to be an even lighter grey? X

Ooooooo I love that! Your dining room is very much like the 'Iced Petal' colour I've chosen. Is the living room going to be an even lighter grey? X
Yeah, it's a lighter grey. The room is big but dark so I'm hoping it will lighten it up a bit. We have petal stone for the living room from the same range as your colours. X

Yeah, it's a lighter grey. The room is big but dark so I'm hoping it will lighten it up a bit. We have petal stone for the living room from the same range as your colours. X

I think it'll look fab once it's done as it's surprising how much difference the wall colour does make, I've never lived in a house I could choose the colours of so I'm like a kid in a sweet shop! X

Loved the sound of the new kitchen! That cheesecake looks amazing too! x

It'll be perfect for making the cheesecake in :) x

Also love the sound of your kitchen- it's great that your able to pick out what you want- the units without handles are really nice.
Love your dining room Louise and the colour x

Very lucky girls we all are :) x

Morning Everyone!

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps this morning :( Just feeling really bloated and gross, I know it's probably the sort of food I've been eating but just feel horrible :( I'm thinking of trying Filling&Healthy/No Count to get me back into healthier/cleaner eating? Has anybody got any thoughts/advice/kicks up the bum for me lol

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning Everyone!

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps this morning :( Just feeling really bloated and gross, I know it's probably the sort of food I've been eating but just feel horrible :( I'm thinking of trying Filling&Healthy/No Count to get me back into healthier/cleaner eating? Has anybody got any thoughts/advice/kicks up the bum for me lol

Lots of Love Serena x

Don't feel down, you look amazing. You've had a lot going on over the past few weeks so it might be all of that catching up with you.
I think we all need a kick up the bum (in the nicest possible way of course) once the holidays are over. X

Back