If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Don't feel down, you look amazing. You've had a lot going on over the past few weeks so it might be all of that catching up with you.
I think we all need a kick up the bum (in the nicest possible way of course) once the holidays are over. X

I think food really does affect how we feel and I just feel so yuck! I've been looking at deals to do WW Online x

It's amazing how quickly a few bad days can catching up in us, but don't be hard on yourself you look amazing you've done really well and you've got so much going on at the moment.
Let me know if I can help with the no count list or anything you need to know as I got the app xx

Is there a definitive No Count List? In particular I'd like to know if it's only Quorn Fillet, Mince and Pieces or have they added anything else? I get bored of those 3 quite quickly!!!!! X

Quorn burgers and sausages are 1sp on no count- quorn pieces, fillets, chicken pieces, mince, bacon rashes, steak are all free on no count x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I have stepped on my new scales and I am 9st 9.5lb, I am totally to blame and whether my scales haven't been accurate for a little while or not this is the weight I am and this is the weight I don't want to be!

So today I am starting Slimming World!

I'm sure that's not what you were expecting to hear but with my new medication I decided I want a total fresh start and I hope that SW will tick the boxes for me!

I've been honest with myself now and I hope it works for me, I can only try!

Lots of Love Serena x

Aww don't worry you still look fab and some of the gain might be weighing on new scales- it's just a little set back and a new plan is probably just what you need x

I hope so :) I'll give it my best shot x

Lots of luck on SW hun. Are you keeping your diary? xx

Thanks Sweetie, I'm going to keep my diary, will probably get it moved over! Hope we can still be Mini Buddies :) x

Of course :) I love the SW recipes, and most of them can be easily pointed so look forward to seeing your food :)

Yey :) I enjoy our chats, just hope I can do it!!!! X

Evening Everyone!!!!

What a busy day!!!!

Poppy found out that Bluewater were hosting the Lego Friends Amusement Park Tour today and she asked me to take her!!! It was sooooooo fun and she got a free Limited Edition Lego Kit for taking part and she met Hot Dog Man who is her favourite Lego Character!!!!

We walked round the shops and rather than our usual Wagamama/Yo Sushi we had lunch at M&S!

We then did a mammoth Aldi/Morrisons Shop, feeling very much in the zone! Packed it all away and then cooked an amazing diner!

Here's today's food (Used HEA and HEB but only 2 syns so will have a few more later):

image.jpeg

Here's my incredible Aldi Haul, it cost £26.74 but is all HEA/HEB or Free Food:

image.jpeg

Here's my fabulous Morrisons Haul, it cost £11.39 but is all HEA or Free Food other than the Salad Cream which is 1Syn/Tbsp:

image.jpeg

I was SUPER impressed with Aldi, other than the yogurts and cheese triangles everything else is veggie and soooooooo cheap too!

Hope everyone's had a great Friday,

Lots of Love Serena X

PS-My Lego Friends Photos are on my camera but will upload some once I've connected it. X

Well done on day 1 with slimming world, your shopping haul looks fab- will Poppy eat the same? I often shop in my Aldi's they do some stuff in there x

Poppy will eat the same dinners as me but our breakfasts/lunches are normally different anyway! She can just dip in and out of all the stuff I bought as there's nothing really 'diet' in there. I'm so glad I decided to try Aldi today, it was a million times better than when I used to shop in there a while back. X

It's great in Aldi now and they do sell some branded stuff too. I tend to eat different stuff but do try make things we all can eat xx

I'll definitely be using it again next week, it gave me a great SW start and saved me an absolute fortune! X

Hi Serena. I think SW will be a great choice for you with all those healthy bits. Sure you will do fab!! looking forward to seeing your meals :) xxx

Back