If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Wow, I think you need to come and do my shopping. That's an amazing amount t of food for little money.
Good luck with sw, it is a great plan and I think you'll do fab.
If you need any advice or help shout.
X

Hi Serena. I think SW will be a great choice for you with all those healthy bits. Sure you will do fab!! looking forward to seeing your meals :) xxx

Thanks Anna :) I'm just hoping I can make it work for me without spending a fortune but hopefully that will be where Aldi comes in! X

Yay to saving money! We need all our pennies and eating healthy shouldn't cost us a fortune x

Yep! It's not fair that a multipack of nice apples is nearly £2 but you can get a multipack of crisps for £1 or less! X

I'm going away next week but definitely going to try Aldi when we're back. Any recommendations? :) xx

Everything!!! Their Fruit, Veg, Tins, Packets were definitely cheaper than even Asda, the bits I've tried so far have been great quality too! X

Wow, I think you need to come and do my shopping. That's an amazing amount t of food for little money.
Good luck with sw, it is a great plan and I think you'll do fab.
If you need any advice or help shout.
X

Just realised that I somehow missed this post!!!! I absolutely love food shopping and I see it as a challenge to get the most I can for the littlest money, Poppy is a great helper too, she sometimes finds things cheaper than me and she's great at checking if things are veggie or not! Thank you for the good luck wishes, you might regret offering help when I bombard u with silly questions!!!! X

Evening Everyone!

Day 2 on SW has been a breeze!

I finished Day 1 on 5 Syns as I had a fake Alpen Light with a Plum and a cuppa before bed!

Today's been a busy day, I did bits indoors this morning and wrote the final list of paints for the decorator, no changing now!!!

Then we went to the house, I helped with a few cleaning bits and then we changed the worktop and handles, Dad had some new samples and I might as well get the newest stuff he said.

Our handles will be these:

image.jpeg

Our Worktop will be this (It has a slight sparkle which you can't see in the pic):

image.jpeg

Then spur of the moment Dad decided he would design our bedroom furniture! So we measured and sketched all that out! We are both having white furniture, I'm keeping it very simple as I like white in bedrooms and I want the focus to be my kitchen so the time/pennies are doing into that!

After that we popped to Iceland/Asda:

image.jpeg

Got syn free Curry sauce/syn free Chinese sauce to have fakeaways, frozen stirfry to save pennies, 2 veggie/syn free pasta n sauces, 2 veggie/syn free super noodles and found out these sausages are syn free! They are cheaper than the Quorn syn free and Linda free ones so I'm chuffed as they are great for a quick dinner. Total spent £7.50 but a few meals there and still cheaper than one Takeaway!

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

A really yummy, filling day and I've still got 1/2 HexA left and only used 1 Syn so I can enjoy Saturday Night Treats later!

Hope everyone's had a great Saturday,

Lots of Love Serena X

Well done on your second day your meals look tasting apart those tomatoes lots of nice free food and great savings- I'm just doing an online shop at moment.

I think I would rather invest more in a good kitchen especially as you do enjoy baking etc and it be so worth it once it's all done X

Do you not eat tomatoes?!? Where are u doing your online shop for? You'll have to let us know of any bargains or savings. I love to cook/bake/entertain and I have a vision that my kitchen will be my focus of my new house, like every other room will come after it! No one other than me and Poppy sees the bedrooms so I'm happy to have those basic. X

Tonight's Treats:

image.jpeg

-Frothy Hot Chocolate using 175ml Milk (1/2 HexA) & 1Tbsp Choc Shot Coconut (2Syns))
-Lindt Lindor (4 Syns)
-Apple & Sultana 'Alpen Bar' (3 Syns)
Also got a Plum for some S

Ending Day 2 on 10 Syns! Yippee! X

Do you not eat tomatoes?!? Where are u doing your online shop for? You'll have to let us know of any bargains or savings. I love to cook/bake/entertain and I have a vision that my kitchen will be my focus of my new house, like every other room will come after it! No one other than me and Poppy sees the bedrooms so I'm happy to have those basic. X
Just the usual Asda shop - it's not that cheap but not too bad for us- just running low on things.
I can't even look at tomatoes but I know you eat them a lot.

The kitchen will be great, it be so nice to entertain- it be nice if your settled by Poppy's birthday but you both deserve this new start.
I be the same with bedrooms x

Just the usual Asda shop - it's not that cheap but not too bad for us- just running low on things.
I can't even look at tomatoes but I know you eat them a lot.

The kitchen will be great, it be so nice to entertain- it be nice if your settled by Poppy's birthday but you both deserve this new start.
I be the same with bedrooms x

I had never realised in all your food diaries that you don't eat tomatoes!!!! Do u eat them cooked in stuff like sauces? I've never done an online shop, maybe one day when I'm not able to go to the store myself. I can't wait to be in the new house, I know the next few weeks will be tough going but I am looking forward to it. X

Food looks lovely and so healthy- so much fruit and veg. Will have to try those veggie sausages :) x

I totally recommend the sausages, they are 43cals each and they tasted really scrummy! At £1.50 for 6 they are a bargain too! X

I don't buy tomatoes just never liked them X I just find it easier doing online - plus side is you know what your spending and you can change things around. I still go to supermarkets aswell X
It probably will be stressful for you packing and moving but once your settled it be worth it x

At least with online shopping u can sit down in your pjs with a cuppa, it's not like being in the supermarket and getting all stressed out! X

Evening Everyone!

Today I've felt poorly, I thought it was hayfever at the beginning of the day but I'm wondering if I've picked up a cold as I've felt awful all day!

Food has been great BUT there's so much of it! Surely this can't be a diet?!? I'm ending today on 10.5 Syns, really happy with that!!!!

image.jpeg

Lots of Love Serena x

Your food is looking amazing and soooo healthy.
It looks a lot of food but it's all very low cal stuff so is all allowed. Looking at your food i'm tempted to do the plan again.
X

Your food is looking amazing and soooo healthy.
It looks a lot of food but it's all very low cal stuff so is all allowed. Looking at your food i'm tempted to do the plan again.
X

Am I tempting u to the SW dark side ;) I think I'm actually eaten more and more often than I was before but it's just so much better food! SW is actually how I would want a proper vegetarian diet to look but it was so easy to slip into bad habits. I think SW has made me make better choices and that's got to be a better thing. X

Back