If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

Today's been a better day health wise and another fantastic day food wise!!!!

Ending today on 10 1/2 Syns which I'm really happy with again!

image.jpeg

I particularly enjoyed my Cheese & Mushroom Omelette at Breakfast and my Spicy Arrabiatta Pasta n Sauce at lunch, they were both so tasty and contained no syns!!!!

Hope everyone's had a great Bank Holiday Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope your feeling better today, your meals look lovely.
When are you back at work?

We go back on Thursday :( x

Oh the summer has gone too fast! At least you can look forward to your new home being ready X

I'm taking note of your healthy meals I'm going do the same xx

If u want any more info about the meals then let me know, I'm just too lazy to list it all every day!!!! My greatest finds so far are cheese and mushroom omelettes and cheesy noodles mmmmmm! I can't believe the next school holiday we will be moving, it'll come round so fast now! X

I will do I'm just go with the healthy approach at the moment, eating less sugary and fatty foods but tracking but you've definitely inspired me to get back on track.

I like omelettes and that's something I can cook at the moment with lack of oven.
How fab your moving during the next half term - your have more time to get settled and hopefully all the work will be done xx

I will do I'm just go with the healthy approach at the moment, eating less sugary and fatty foods but tracking but you've definitely inspired me to get back on track.

I like omelettes and that's something I can cook at the moment with lack of oven.
How fab your moving during the next half term - your have more time to get settled and hopefully all the work will be done xx

I think tracking helps big time, I've been writing EVERYTHING down since Friday and it's definitely made me think about what I've eaten/drunk. I only use 15g Cheddar in my 2 Egg Omlette and its surprising how 'cheesy' such a small amount of cheddar will go!!!

Evening Everyone!

Tonight I'm feeling really proud of myself! Had such a great day!

This morning I cleaned the house, went to the tip, popped to Asda to take something back and then at 2 I had a best friend and her husband visit from up north, was a lovely afternoon we chatted and played board games, just lovely and relaxing and chilled! We then decided to visit one of my favourite pubs for dinner!

I decided on no starter :)

Main choices were Mac n cheese with garlic bread:(, cheese and potato pie:(, Quorn Chilli with nachos :( or veggie burger and chips :(, what did I have, a jacket potato with beans and salad (No dressing/salad!) :)

I didn't fancy any of the desserts so I had a black coffee:)

Just home now, Poppy in bed and I've made myself an Evening Treat of a Plum, 2 'Alpen Lights' (HexB), Vanilla Chai Latte (5 1/2 Syns) and Lindt Lindor Ball (4 Syns) :)

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

I really do feel proud of myself and I don't feel sick or have tummy ache like I would have with 3 courses, I've just enjoyed my day and feel like I can really do this!

Lots of Love Serena x

What a lovely day with friends and fabulous healthy choices you seem really back on track now xx

Thanks Sweetie :) I really feel like I've found my mojo? As if my body/mind was ready to attack SW head on!!!! X

I think every now and then you just need a fresh plan X

I think where I've always done WW PP I became quite lazy/complacent whereas starting a new plan I've had to check the value of everything and it's probably stopped me from cheating/tweaking! X

Evening Everyone!

Today's been a busy yet extremely productive day!

This morning we went to Wilko for Guinea Pig Supplies and then cleaned Oreo out. We watched the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Film and then Poppy had a spontaneous play date at a friends house and I chatted with the Mum and Nan. Poppy also tried on all her new uniform and I labelled it and she had a bath and hair wash ready for tomorrow! I've made the packed lunches for tomorrow and also tomorrow nights dinner as I know we will both be shattered on the first day and don't want to be tempted to be naughty!

Today's food has been amazing, in particular I enjoyed the Halloumi and Chips for dinner and I can't wait for my chocolate feast when I watch Bake Off!!!! I'm ending today on 10 Syns.

image.jpeg

Can't believe 40 Days Off are over, only 34 Days to work and it'll be Half Term!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

I think it's quite easy to guesstimate and get lazy with tracking but sw seems to encourage to make healthy choices.

Well done for today! Really can't believe how fast the school holidays have gone.

Sounds a nice last day at least it's short week for you both X

Yep :) 2 Days to work And then we have a lovely weekend to look forward to. I'm really enjoying SW and I'm just hoping I can continue it when I'm back at work x

Today's the first day of Yr4 for Princess Poppy, how grown up does my baby look:

image.jpeg

Here's a comparison collage, she hasn't changed too much, she just looks so much more grown up now:

image.jpeg

Have a great day everyone, off to School we go!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back