If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm sure your do great your very motivated! Can't wait for your first wi results.

Poppy looks so sweet and love the comparison pictures it's nice to see how quickly they grow.

Hope your both enjoying your first day back x

As long as I see a loss I don't mind as I could see myself living like this, it doesn't feel like a diet at all, it's throughly enjoyable and really refreshing change after WW!

I still can't believe Poppy has started Yr 4, it doesn't seem possible but I'm so proud of her, she had a fabulous first day back and her teacher was very impressed with her work!

Evening everyone!

1st Day is Done, 33 To Work!!!

Feeling sooooooo tired tonight, just chilling out in front of the TV with my treats! Poppy had a great day, she loved her new teacher, I would rather have been at home lol!

Today's Food (I didn't have 2 lots of Alpen Lights, I took them into work in case of emergency hunger, didn't need them so I had them tonight as I prefer):

image.jpeg

I'm not sure how I feel about WI tomorrow, I've eaten soooooo well this week that I would just like to see a loss as I know I can follow this long term. I can honestly say I'm feeling so much happier, healthier and I don't even have any cravings as there's so much variety and choice on SW!

Will try to update before work, off to collapse on the sofa now!!!

Lots of Love Serena X

It's so true the time just flys when there little and grow up far too quickly - well done to Poppy for her great work x

I'm not looking forward getting back into school mode either- glad Poppy enjoyed herself, suppose it better once your new children start.

I think your see a decent loss tomorrow but if you don't at least you know your eating healthy and like you've said its a long term change x

Excited to see your loss for tomorrow, food for last few days looks so yum!! And so much of it! You may be tempting me in to the dark ways of SW lol. Lovely pics of Poppy too x

It's so true the time just flys when there little and grow up far too quickly - well done to Poppy for her great work x

I'm not looking forward getting back into school mode either- glad Poppy enjoyed herself, suppose it better once your new children start.

I think your see a decent loss tomorrow but if you don't at least you know your eating healthy and like you've said its a long term change x

The day just seemed to fly, there's always something to do or sort on a school day, not a moment to spare!!!! X

Excited to see your loss for tomorrow, food for last few days looks so yum!! And so much of it! You may be tempting me in to the dark ways of SW lol. Lovely pics of Poppy too x

Thanks Anna, the dark side is definitely good for veggies!!!!

Morning Everyone!

I'm afraid the Scales weren't very kind, I only lost 0.5lb :(

I know that a loss is a loss and I'm heading in the right direction but I really hoped for a bigger loss if I'm honest!

I'm feeling a little bit upset this morning, just wanted a great first week to know I'm doing things right and that hasn't happened.

Have a good Friday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

Well done on your loss hun. Even though you're a little disappointed, it's better half off than on. Your food has been really healthy and nutritious this week so even though the scales haven't been kind you've been eating the right kind of foods. Might be your body getting used to a different eating plan and could see a bigger loss next Friday :) Hope your day is good x x

Poppy looks adorable and growing up fast. It's crazy how fast time goes.
Your food is looking amazing and I am tempted to give sw another go now that I've had a break.

Please don't be upset over your loss, you are doing amazing and a lot of people don't get that big loss the first week.
Are you feeling healthier and have more energy? That's the important thing.
X

Well done on your loss hun. Even though you're a little disappointed, it's better half off than on. Your food has been really healthy and nutritious this week so even though the scales haven't been kind you've been eating the right kind of foods. Might be your body getting used to a different eating plan and could see a bigger loss next Friday :) Hope your day is good x x

Poppy looks adorable and growing up fast. It's crazy how fast time goes.
Your food is looking amazing and I am tempted to give sw another go now that I've had a break.

Please don't be upset over your loss, you are doing amazing and a lot of people don't get that big loss the first week.
Are you feeling healthier and have more energy? That's the important thing.
X

Thank You for your kind words girls, I'm over the disappointment now and I'm ready to crack on with the week ahead! I feel amazing myself, my skin is perfect and I feel like I'm the vegetarian I always strived to be so I won't be going anywhere!

Plus about an hour after WI Mother Nature visited so hopefully by next Friday any fluid/bloat will have gone and I'll be on my way to a better result!

Thanks for the support, you girlies are amazing!!!! X

Well done on loss- you definitely deserved more but totm probably hasn't helped.

Glad your sticking at it and looking at the positives -you know your eating healthy and hopefully the scales will catch up soon.
Plus now your back at work your probably will be more active which always seems to help us both xx

Funny you should say that, I've done over 14k steps so far today, certainly didn't see those numbers in the holiday!!!! X

Good Evening Everyone!

Today's not been a good health day :( My hormones and new strong meds caused my blood sugar to drop and I had a really bad hypo :( I was shaking and my clothes were drowned with sweat, luckily I had my emergency fake Alpen lights packed so I slowly ate them, had a drink and a sit down and I felt OK. I was so embarrassed :(

Other than the 'medical emergency' work was ok, we did 2 home visits and then the rest of the time was spent prepping for Monday, think we are all good to go!!!

We went to Aldi after work, got a HUGE shop for £30.45, such a bargain and then we just popped into Morrisons for veggie yogurts and cheese which were both on offer.

We had Friday Night Fakeaway (Amazing!) and just sitting down to my Friday Night Treats (10 Syns:)) now!

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

I'm sorry to hear about the health issue. Are you better now?

You're food looks lovely.

Are you looking forward to Monday and having all of the kids back?
X

I'm sorry to hear about the health issue. Are you better now?

You're food looks lovely.

Are you looking forward to Monday and having all of the kids back?
X

I can't wait for Monday! A classroom with no kids is just odd! I'm feeling ok now, didn't have a great nights sleep though. X

Hope your feeling better Serena, I often have hypo's- my last bad one was during my c/section.
Your meals look great- your fake way looks very yummy.

Well done on your Aldi shops that's a fab shop for 30quid, I like Aldi's food somethings are even nicer than big brands.

Sorry to hear you have hypos too, it's really not a nice thing to go through :( The Fakeaway was soooooo good, there's another helping for today or tomorrow too so definitely more cost effective than takeaway. Aldi is brill, of all the things I've bought it's just the tinned plum tomatoes which were disgusting, I can live with that! It's just a shame their yogurts and cheese triangles aren't veggie. X

Hope you're feeling better xx

Thanks Sweetie, you're so kind X

Back