If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Just popped into Iceland, wanted to get another Chinese Sauce as that Fakeaway was AMAZING and I want to have one on stand by in the freezer in case of takeaway temptation!!!!

Was hoping to buy this:

image.jpeg

It's launched today but our store didn't have it yet :( Boo!!!!

Have a good day everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

Those sauces sound fab, will have to work out how many smart points they are.

Yeah Aldi's do some nice stuff, I often pop into our local one xx

What Nutrional Info do you need to work out the SP? X

Good Evening Everyone!

Today's been the most fab day off, one of those days that I wish I had every week!

This morning I just did jobs indoors, got fuel, had the car washed etc and then we went to Maidstone. One of my school friends moved to Holland 2 years ago and she came back for 24hrs so we met up with another friend and spent the day together, just the four of us. We had lunch at a lovely cafe, walked round the shops and went to BB Coffee and Muffins.

Today's Food has been amazing, my highlights are the Smothered Chips at dinner and tonight's Treats, can't wait for those in front of the TV mmmmmmmm!

image.jpeg

I looked at the treats in BBs this afternoon and for once I was not tempted at all, it's very weird but I just don't get any cravings on this diet, never done a diet where I've felt like this!!!! On WW I would of been frantically working out PP and sharing a muffin etc, on SW I was happy to look and have a Peppeemint Tea!!!!

A couple of photos from today:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tonight I feel happy, life is good with friends and my Princess.

Hope you have all had a great Saturday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow you still look amazing, what a great way to spend your Saturday.

I think we both get in places right now xx

Definitely :) You girls have been so great to me x

Tonight I've identified an epic SW Fail! Aldi No Added Sugar High Juice is NOT free on SW, can't believe it! Never thought to check as I thought all NAS drinks were free, so annoyed as I probably sabotaged Week 1 and now 2 days of Week 2! Not impressed! X

Oh that's annoying, I don't think it should of done much damage - at least you know now xx

Yeah :( Just feel annoyed that I never checked, I've still got 1.5 bottles left and don't want to just throw it away. X

Ah how annoying! I would have thought the no sugar stuff was all free too :( That curry sauce looks amazing! Is it as nice as the mayflower? xx

I haven't been able to get if yet, no where has stock :) Mayflower has syns so I hope it will be the same if not better as its syn free! I was pretty gutted about the squash. X

Will Poppy drink the juice? I think I need all the nutrition info to work out smart points- quite annoying x

Poppy won't drink anything other than water, she's super funny with anything else! I've decided I'll finish the Orange as there's only about 2 glasses left and I've probably done the damage now! I'll take the Blackcurrant into work.

Here's the Nutrional Info

Chinese Five Spice Sauce (350g Pot)

image.jpeg

Spicy Tikka Masala Sauce (350g Pot)

image.jpeg

I've tried another two Iceland and still can't get the chip shop curry sauce so I think the release must of been delayed, annoying!!!! X

Maisie and Hollie love their water too, thanks for pics I let you know the points.

No problem, look forward to the result. X

Hey Everyone!

Today's been another awesome day! I wrote myself a long list of tasks I wanted to complete and I got them all done :) I managed to:

-Strip both beds, get them all washed,dried and remade
-Do all the ironing
-Shred loads of paperwork
-Grate a block of cheese for the freezer
-Clean the kitchen, lounge and bathroom
-Make tonight and tomorrows dinner
-Prepare the packed lunches
-Organise the freezer so each drawer has a category now!
-Write a meal plan till Friday Night so there's no excuses when I'm tired after work!!!!

I'm so happy with what I've achieved and also my food:

image.jpeg

Can't wait for my treats in front of the TV tonight!!!!

Hope you've all had a great weekend,

Lots of Love Serena x

What a busy day! You're super organised :) xx

Organisation should be my middle name!!! Least now I haven't got to worry about home, just work to contend with lol x

Poppy won't drink anything other than water, she's super funny with anything else! I've decided I'll finish the Orange as there's only about 2 glasses left and I've probably done the damage now! I'll take the Blackcurrant into work.

Here's the Nutrional Info

Chinese Five Spice Sauce (350g Pot)

View attachment 183666

Spicy Tikka Masala Sauce (350g Pot)

View attachment 183667

I've tried another two Iceland and still can't get the chip shop curry sauce so I think the release must of been delayed, annoying!!!! X

They both work out 2 smart points xx

Hey Everyone!

Today's been another awesome day! I wrote myself a long list of tasks I wanted to complete and I got them all done :) I managed to:

-Strip both beds, get them all washed,dried and remade
-Do all the ironing
-Shred loads of paperwork
-Grate a block of cheese for the freezer
-Clean the kitchen, lounge and bathroom
-Make tonight and tomorrows dinner
-Prepare the packed lunches
-Organise the freezer so each drawer has a category now!
-Write a meal plan till Friday Night so there's no excuses when I'm tired after work!!!!

I'm so happy with what I've achieved and also my food:

View attachment 183669

Can't wait for my treats in front of the TV tonight!!!!

Hope you've all had a great weekend,

Lots of Love Serena x

You were just as busy as me- hope your having a great Monday xx

Back