If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

This update will be brief, I'm so tired that I feel like my head will explode in a minute :( I was up allll night as I couldn't stop my bleeding, was doing washing at 3am, just what I needed before work, NOT! I just want to sleep tonight but know it won't be that easy.

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

I'm pleased with myself for sticking with it, I could easily have said sod it today but I actually enjoy the food so didn't see any need to if that makes sense.

Hope everyone had a great Monday

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope you're feeling better and manage a good night's sleep. Food looks great xx

Hope your feeling better that's not pleasant for you- can you get anything from Drs for that x

Your meals look very tasty and so much of it- hope it kept you going xx

Thanks Girls, I did sleep last night but was still unsettled so not a great night. Think another early night is in order!!!! I'm under the gynaecologist and have probably had every procedure/tablet/treatment going but nothing helps me, it's just to do with my hormones I guess. X

Evening Everyone!

Tonight I'm feeling tired, not quite as tired as last night but still pretty shattered!

Today's food has been yummy yummy yummy!!!!

image.jpeg

Hope you've all had a good Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

You sound so tired, hope you get some rest xx

So do I, my legs are like concrete, I think it's where I'm so tired and probably not drinking enough x

I hope you manage to get some rest and feel more like yourself tomorrow.
Food looks good though. X

Thanks Sweetie, I certainly don't feel like me at the moment!!!! X

How are you feeling today? X

I'm feeling ok, bleeding is still very heavy but I took my first pill this morning so hopefully it will stop soon. Thank you for asking. X

Evening everyone!

Tonight I'm feeling a whole lot better, think my pill is kicking in nicely and I'll hopefully be back to 'normal' soon. I haven't had a hypo since Friday Afternoon which is good for me too.

Works going well, my new class are lovely and I'm enjoying working with my new teacher, it's just so tiring in these early stages as the children need help with everything. I need the patience of a saint!!!!

Today's Food (Dinner was AMAZING and I can't wait for my evening treats!)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday, over half way through the working week now! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love Serena x

Your dinner looks amazing! The beginning of term is sooooo tiring! I'd forgotten what it was like not to be able to go for a wee when I wanted one!! Hope you're feeling better xx :)

Your dinner looks amazing! The beginning of term is sooooo tiring! I'd forgotten what it was like not to be able to go for a wee when I wanted one!! Hope you're feeling better xx :)

I miss having a wee, getting a drink or even just breathing!!!! New Year Rs are sooooooo draining! X

Back