If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ah I could not to reception!! You must have amazing patience skills! :) xx

I can imagine if your children are anything like my two middle girls- not long till the weekend and glad your feeling a bit better x

I really do enjoy Year R but it feels like you give up your own life these first few weeks!!!! Roll on the weekend x

Evening Everyone!

Today has been a BAD day, today sums up what working in Year R is like!!!! I got wee'd on and I got sent home with head lice, happy Thursday to me! Nightmare!!!!! Anyways I didn't let it get to me, just cracked on and all is good in the world now!!!!

Today's Food (Was looking forward to my dinner alllllll day and it certainly didn't disappoint!)

image.jpeg

Hope you've all had a good Thursday, will try to update re WI before work, got no ide what the scales will say but I've certainly enjoyed this weeks food!

Lots of Love Serena X

Oh my days! The joys of working with little ones! :) Food looks fab, good luck for WI tomorrow! xx

I know!!!! No one told me bout these things at college ;) Thanks for the good luck wishes x

Oh your so not selling reception class to us- if it makes you feel better I got wee'd on too but baby wee though- hope your feeling better and lice free.

Best of luck tomorrow for wi you've done so well this week xx

Thank you sweetie! You'll be glad to know I'm all treated and cleaned up!!!!! X

Morning Everyone,

3/4lb off for me this week :) Still not the loss I was hoping for but least it's going in the right direction. Any suggestions welcomed but I think I'm following the plan right?

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Yay well done :) It will soon add up and your enjoying your food.

Can't comment on your plan as its been ages since I last attempted SW xx

Thanks Sweetie, I hope it'll catch up and I soon get a huge loss! I'm really enjoying cooking again, WW took that away from me I think x

Well done on your loss. It all adds up and your enjoying how your eating.
Nothing wrong jumps out at me from your meal plans but I'll go through and have a proper look for you tomorrow.
reception teaching sounds like hard work! I'm not sure I'd be able to cope to be honest.

Well done on your loss. It all adds up and your enjoying how your eating.
Nothing wrong jumps out at me from your meal plans but I'll go through and have a proper look for you tomorrow.
reception teaching sounds like hard work! I'm not sure I'd be able to cope to be honest.

Thank you for saying you will take a look, the only place where I think I might be going wrong is my syns? I know SW say 5-15? I've been averaging 10 but maybe I need to use less/more? It's the only area I think I can change x

Morning Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update last night, Friday night tiredness got me even though I really wanted to stay up to watch TV! Ggggrrrr!!!!

Yesterday was an uneventful work day, we got a massive shop at Aldi after work, cost me £31.89 which is an absolute bargain for all we got!!!!

Last night was Fakeaway Night, made a very yummy Indian! It was a Quorn Chicken and Chickpea Tikka Masala with 5 types of S Veg served with Savoury Rice! Really really tasty and much cheaper than the Takeaway with not a syn in sight!!!! Then I enjoyed a Treat Tray once Poppy was in bed mmmmmmmm. Ended Friday on 10 Syns.

image.jpeg

Today I'm not up to much, found a nice recipe on Pinterest for Syn Free Pancakes so I made those for my breakfast, made a nice change for the weekend:

image.jpeg

Have a great Saturday everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

I've just had a look through your food and I honestly can't see anything wrong with it.
Are you drinking enough water? X

I thought so :) Maybe it is my syns? Do u think 10 is ok or should I use less/more? I drink 2-3 litres a day of water x

Slimming world say not to go below 5 syns per day so 10 sounds about right to me.
Even though cereal bars are allowed, I find that I don't lose weight if I eat them.
Your water intake is good too. I would persevere especially as you're enjoying it and see what happens. x

Slimming world say not to go below 5 syns per day so 10 sounds about right to me.
Even though cereal bars are allowed, I find that I don't lose weight if I eat them.
Your water intake is good too. I would persevere especially as you're enjoying it and see what happens. x

Hopefully I'll get a mega loss next week!!!! I wonder if I've been having too many fake Alpen lights as I use them for my HexB every day. Cereal/Bread tends to lead me to binge so I thought I'd be better having the bars as its a sealed thing which I can't binge on, maybe I wasn't better off!

Back