If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

The house is looking beautiful. The pink in Poppy's room is pretty similar to mias and its really cosy.
As much as I love having a bath I wouldn't be able to justify ripping the wet room out either. X

Your house is going to look so beautiful- lovely colours. The Pink is a really nice shade.

I wouldn't rip out the wet room either just for a bath.
Only 37 days left so exciting xx

So much to do, so little time!!! Poppy might need sunglasses at first lol X

The house is looking beautiful. The pink in Poppy's room is pretty similar to mias and its really cosy.
As much as I love having a bath I wouldn't be able to justify ripping the wet room out either. X

What colour furniture does Mia have with it? We've said we will run with the wet room, if it goes kaput or we really can't live with it then we will consider the bath, need to let the penny pot refill first! X

image.jpeg

Mias bedroom

Good Evening Everyone!

Can't believe the weekend is nearly over :( #Gutted!

We went to B&Q, decided to go for a very basic sink and toilet so I could have a posh tap! I'm into gadgets and I couldn't resist this one:

image.jpeg

Was way over budget but I thought it will look funky!!!!

Everyone else had Cheese Scones and Crisps Mid-Morning, I had a Peppermint Tea, Apple and Plum! Check me out!!!!

We had lunch out, Poppy had a very yummy looking/high in syns meal so I stuck to my plan!

Came home, school prep and then just had our amazingly scrummy delicious dinner! Halloumi is definitely my new best friend, 35g for HexA makes a nice change now and again!!!!

Can't wait for my treat tray tonight, ending on 9 1/2 Syns to compensate for the 10 1/2 Syns yesterday, I'm determined to complete my 10 Daily Syn Challenge!!!

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Hope you've all had a great Sunday,

Lots of Love Serena X

I love the tap. You'll have to post photos once it's in your lovely new bathroom. Well done on sticking to plan. You are really in the zone at the moment. X

Good Evening Everyone!

Can't believe the weekend is nearly over :( #Gutted!

We went to B&Q, decided to go for a very basic sink and toilet so I could have a posh tap! I'm into gadgets and I couldn't resist this one:

View attachment 183764

Was way over budget but I thought it will look funky!!!!

Everyone else had Cheese Scones and Crisps Mid-Morning, I had a Peppermint Tea, Apple and Plum! Check me out!!!!

We had lunch out, Poppy had a very yummy looking/high in syns meal so I stuck to my plan!

Came home, school prep and then just had our amazingly scrummy delicious dinner! Halloumi is definitely my new best friend, 35g for HexA makes a nice change now and again!!!!

Can't wait for my treat tray tonight, ending on 9 1/2 Syns to compensate for the 10 1/2 Syns yesterday, I'm determined to complete my 10 Daily Syn Challenge!!!

Today's Food:

View attachment 183765

Hope you've all had a great Sunday,

Lots of Love Serena X
The tap you have chosen looks very classy.. Great choice

Morning Everyone!

Today's a busy Sunday!

I've been up since quite early, wrote the meal plan for the whole week, cleaned Oreo out, did all the ironing and hoovered the whole house!

We are going out later to choose our Toilet and Sink, it's being fitted tomorrow so I'm a bit last minute!!!! We are keeping the Wet Room for the time being, Poppy is nearly 9 and I think she will cope with it and I'm ok with, plus I can't really validate ripping out a perfectly good wetroom to put a bath in, it's just a waste of money!

I finally have some pics now the colours have gone on the walls:

View attachment 183755

It's starting to look like our house now and feels very real but the next 37 Days are going to be manic! There the Toilet/Sink to do, kitchen to be fitted, bedroom furniture to be fitted and finally the carpets! Then I need to get the curtains/nets.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x
Lovely choice of colours... Looking good

The tap looks great - you have great eye for lovely things. It's all coming together so nicely xx

I think I'll just be glad when I'm in now!!!! X

Hey Everyone!

I'm sooooooo tired tonight, today has just wiped me right out, I was cooking dinner and could feel my eyes closing! Can't wait to collapse in a heap later.

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Dinner was a little bit boring compared to my usual delights but I just needed something to feed us quickly as I was late out of work.

Hope you've all had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Evening Everyone,

Quick update as I need to just chill out tonight!

Work was ok, spent far too long outside and I ended up having a hypo at the end of the day :( Luckily I had my 2 Emergency Alpen Lights packed so I ate those, had a drink and a sit down and I was ok.

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Dinner was AMAZING, I'm surprising myself with the yummy stuff I'm cooking!!!

Hope you've all had a great Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

I hope you're feeling better now. It may be worth a trip to the dr's if you have anymore hypo's or is it something you regularly have suffered with?
Your food is looking fab and you definitely deserve a loss this week.
X

Hope your feeling better now, you've had a few of those lately.
Food looks great - hope your getting some rest xx

I hope you're feeling better now. It may be worth a trip to the dr's if you have anymore hypo's or is it something you regularly have suffered with?
Your food is looking fab and you definitely deserve a loss this week.
X

Thanks Girls, I had another early night and feel ok this morning, I think it's just a side effect of the new medication I'm on combined with the heat :( It's not ideal but least I know how to deal with them. X

Back