If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hope you're feeling better Serena. Your breakfast looks amazing! So wish I had time for that on a morning! What was dinner - also looks amazing! xx

It doesn't take me too long to make it, I'm very lazy and make it all in one pan!!!! A little longer than cereal/toast would take but much more filling.

Dinner was AMAZING!!!! It was Quorn Chicken Pieces and Chickpeas in Chopped Tomatoes/Onion/Garlic/Mushroom/Yellow Pepper with Tomato Purée/Worcester Sauce/Herbs. Reduced right down to make a really thick sauce, stirred in cooked pasta and covered with grated cheese!!!! Mmmmmmm! X

Evening Everyone!

Today's been better although I was still late out of work as there was sooooooo much to do! I ate my HexB after work, knew I'd be having dinner late and didn't want to risk having another hypo.

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

Hope you've all had a great day,

Lots of Love Serena x

Food looks fab, its brill that you manage a cooked breakfast each day x

It's sets me up for the busy day :) X

You're food is looking lovely and I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you've managed to have a relaxing evening X

My evening consisted of sleep :p:D x

Evening Everyone!

Tis the night before WI and today marks the end of 3wks on SW! Where has that time gone?!? I can honestly say I've enjoyed every single meal/snack I've eaten and to have only eaten 4 slices of bread in a whole 3wks is incredible for me!!!!

Today at work was ok, we had a learning walk by the Head and Deputy, it's like an observation with a fancy name!

Today's Food:

image.jpeg

I really have perfected my Spag Bol, it's AMAZING!!!!

Hope you've all had a good day, 1 day till the weekend!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Food is looking lovely and you seem really happy this evening.
3 weeks without bread is great.
How did the learning walk go?
X

I'm always happy on a Thursday, maybe it's cos I know the weekend is coming ha ha ha.

I definitely feel better for no bread/crumpets etc, I never would of thought I knew so many meals without bread!!!!

The learning walk went well for me I think, I was engaging well with the children at the time, correctly behaviour managing and using suitable teaching methods so I think it was all good! Phew! X

I'm always happy on a Thursday, maybe it's cos I know the weekend is coming ha ha ha.

I know that feeling well
I definitely feel better for no bread/crumpets etc, I never would of thought I knew so many meals without bread!!!!

It's amazing how much bread products bloat us and how sluggish they can make you feel.
The learning walk went well for me I think, I was engaging well with the children at the time, correctly behaviour managing and using suitable teaching methods so I think it was all good! Phew! X

Well done it sounds as if you did a really good job. X

Morning Everyone,

WI was the worst yet :(

I only lost 1/4lb :(

I'm sorry but I know it's a loss but that really doesn't reflect the effort I put in and if I'm honest as much as I like the meals/plan I'm doing this to lose weight and these losses just aren't cutting it for me.

I don't know whether to go back to WW or just try and See how I go but I won't be continuing with SW. Sorry if I've let anyone down but I've preserved for 3wks and 1.5lb in those 3wks is probably the worst I've ever done on any plan.

Have a good day everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm not going to say anything to try and make you feel better as I know how I'd be feeling. With the food you've been eating you definitely deserved a bigger loss.

You haven't let anyone down. You've tried it and it hasn't worked.

WW worked for you so if I were you I'd be tempted to go back to that until target and then reassess what you want to do for maintenance.

I hope works going ok and you're feeling better about this morning weigh in. X

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm not going to say anything to try and make you feel better as I know how I'd be feeling. With the food you've been eating you definitely deserved a bigger loss.

You haven't let anyone down. You've tried it and it hasn't worked.

WW worked for you so if I were you I'd be tempted to go back to that until target and then reassess what you want to do for maintenance.

I hope works going ok and you're feeling better about this morning weigh in. X

Hiya,

I'm with you here you definitely deserve a much better result.
It's finding out which plan works best for you. If you enjoy the meals your having on SW maybe try pointing them or count the calories.
Good luck for your new week x

Ooh, I like cas's idea of pointing the sw meals. Best of both worlds. X

Thanks Girls, today has been a really crappy day and your messages have cheered me up no end. So after this mornings dismal WI, the weather was horrendous and I got soaked at work, I HATE the feeling of wet clothes on my skin so it just set me up for a rubbish day. Then my Class Teacher had an Accident at work, I gave first aid and sorted all the red tape stuff out but really didn't need that to deal with! Then to top it all, Mum had went in for routine cateract surgery today, there was a complication during the operation and she's really bad now :( Happy Friday to me!!!!

Oh, no what a rubbish day. What went wrong with your mom?
At least it's the weekend and you don't have work until Monday.
Are you and poppy having a chill this evening?
X

Back