If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

How much fun are you having shopping for your house- love all the stuff you've picked/brought. The sign looks amazing and even better that it was a bargain.
We've actually cut our sky down we were paying 80 quid a mth with that package plus we got sports- we just cut the tv package and just got the recording services, Internet and phone line for 12 quid mth we thought money saving would help with moving.

Well done with your food choices x

How much fun are you having shopping for your house- love all the stuff you've picked/brought. The sign looks amazing and even better that it was a bargain.
We've actually cut our sky down we were paying 80 quid a mth with that package plus we got sports- we just cut the tv package and just got the recording services, Internet and phone line for 12 quid mth we thought money saving would help with moving.

Well done with your food choices x

Wow! That's a brilliant price to be paying, every little bit helps. I'm really enjoying buying the stuff, it's just the stuff which I don't have or is broken that I'm buying at the moment, the replacements for existing stuff can happen once we move. End of Day 3 and I'm enjoying my food this week, think I'm doing ok so far! X PS-I'll have to tell you the sign company if you decide you want one for your new abode, they do all kind of colour and size! X

We just thought cutting down at Sky bill will help us out for timebeing, once we sorted will put the to package back on and hopefully get a better deal!
It's nice buying some new bits especially if you do need them - it's all coming along so lovely.
Thanks I ask if we do get a new home xx

I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks when we are in. X

Evening Everyone!

Today's been hectic! As much as I didn't feel like work after another night with no sleep it did well at taking my mind off everything! I survived the day and hopefully I'll sleep tonight.

Today's Food-

Breakfast-Fried Egg, Crumpet, Mushroom, Beans And Tomato

L-Wholemeal Cottage Cheese Sandwich, Salad, Yogurt, Cheestring and Apple

S-Nectarine

D-2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Mash, 1 Stuffing Ball, 1 Yorkshire Pud, Brocolli/Carrots/Cauliflower, Gravy and Mint. Peach for afters

I've got a pack of wotsits for later if I want them.

I feel soooooo much more relaxed this week, food has been yummy still too!

Hope you've all had a good Monday,

Lots of Love Serena X

Your food sounds lovely and I'm glad you're feeling more relaxed about the diet this week.

I can't wait to see pictures of. the house once you're in. X

Your food sounds lovely and I'm glad you're feeling more relaxed about the diet this week.

I can't wait to see pictures of. the house once you're in. X

You'll be sick of my pics by then! Lol! I think there's so much going on at the moment I just need to chill with the food, even if it doesn't come off now it soon will when I'm lugging all those boxes around ha ha ha! X

Food sounds yummy. Looking forward to your house pics! Love nosing at other people's decorating ideas :) xx

I'm quite nosey too!!!! In my current road all the houses are exactly the same so it's interesting to see how people's decor changes the look of the house. X

We all can't wait for your pictures - being more relaxed with your food sounds good - you've got a lot on at the moment x

I think it's definitely what I need, I'm actually a little bit excited for WI to see if I have managed to get any off x

Morning All,

I'm sorry have to have to share some bad news, I had an Accident at work yesterday afternoon, an ambulance was called and I was treated but refused to go to hospital as I wanted to sort Poppy out and keep her routine normal. About 2hrs later, I deteriorated and an ambulance took me to Hospital, I got home at 1am.

I hit the top of my head on solids metal stairs, I didn't knock myself out but sent myself backwards. I felt OK straight after but then I had severe head pain and have lost feeling to left side. I had CT and X-Ray, I have swelling to my head and a possible small bleed to the brain. The paralysis is caused by the swelling, feeling should come back and concussion should subside within 48hrs. Pain killers and anti inflammatories are being taken regularly.

So I'm at home until further notice

Serena x

Sorry to hear about yesterday- that must be so frightening- you need to just rest xx

Thank You, I been asleep, just up to use loo and get a drink and more tablets. I felt so scared and normally I'm so brave.

That is so scary to go through, hope your feeling better and back to normal soon! Look after yourself get plenty of rest x

Thank You, it's looking like I might have to go back in, despite tablets and rest my head pressure is really bad

Oh my goodness how scary! Hope you're feeling a bit better today and are resting lots and being well looked after! xx

Oh, my. I really hope you're feeling better now whether that is at home or from a hospital bed.
Look after yourself and try and rest X

Really hope your better soon xx

Thanks Girls.

I ended up back in Hospital last night :(

Despite taking all my Painkillers the pain became unbearable and I stared vomiting. I wanted to go to Medocc but had to go to A&E, they gave me liquid morphine but still in a lot of pain. It's all caused by the head bump. The Headteacher rung me last night, the storage issue has been sorted and no one is going under the stairs now, I'm pleased I changed it but still doesn't help me right now.

I'm off back to bed now, need to rest as much as possible

Back