If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

It's so great that you've got support- if your still suffering maybe you should go back to AE, there's no way your ready to go back to work on Monday- really hope you have a better day and get some rest x

I think a couple of girls night visit from work later, I'm feeling so down about it all I think it will do me good. I hate letting everyone down, everyone is gonna hate me on my team

If that happens again, I'd go back to a&e as she shouldn't be in that much pain.
Nobody in your team will hate you, they are all probably really concerned about you. X

If that happens again, I'd go back to a&e as she shouldn't be in that much pain.
Nobody in your team will hate you, they are all probably really concerned about you. X

They won't hate you and your not letting anyone down, you need to concentrate on getting better x

Thanks Girls, just had a bath but feeling really sick whenever I move

Don't go back! Your job is really hectic and stressful, you need lots of rest and make sure you're 100%. Hope you're feeling a bit better after last night xx

I'm not really sure what I'm doing at the moment, just feel so up in the air at the moment x

How are you feeling today? X

Hope your doing ok xx

Hi Girls, Today my Dad turned 60 and I so wanted his birthday to be special after all he has done for us but I struggled and feel like such a let down. As soon as I move I feel very dizzy and am sick, I tried hard but if I'm honest I'm struggling. I think I need to be honest with myself and work isn't an option tomorrow and I need to see the GP. Considering a week has passed I've not made progress and I'm actually worried although no one knows how I feel. X

You are not a let down hun. From reading your posts you're an excellent mum and daughter and do so much for your family. You need to concentrate on yourself and feeling better. Might be a good idea to go and see the GP. Hope you're feeling a bit better xx

You are not a let down hun. From reading your posts you're an excellent mum and daughter and do so much for your family. You need to concentrate on yourself and feeling better. Might be a good idea to go and see the GP. Hope you're feeling a bit better xx

Thank you for the kind words, just feeling so down tonight and actually can't believe this has happened. Was meant to be such a happy exciting time in the run up to the move x

I think you need to rest but you should see a dr again as your still so unwell. Hope your Dad did get to enjoy his day maybe you can do something nice with family once your better.
I'm here if you want to chat anytime x

Thank you Hun, I am going to ring the GP at 8 to see if I can get an appt. I didn't have a great night, the shooting pain down into my legs is really unpleasant

I hope the gp can give you some answers and I'm glad you've decided not to go into work.
Let us know how you get on. X

Thank You for your support x

Hi Everyone,

Today I have been honest with myself and admitted to the GP just how much pain I'm in. He said I've got a problem with my head and also my neck hence the pain. He has signed me off to return next Wednesday, with the extent of the injury he wants me to have the full 2 weeks off. Least it's done now and work can't bug me to go back now as they can't argue with the certificate.

Thank you for listening always x

Pleased you went to the doctor hun, it's what they're there for. Get plenty of rest between now and next Weds, you'll have much more chance of getting better. And no more thinking you're letting anyone down!! Rest, rest, rest! :) xx

That's great that you to see a doctor and being signed off now you can rest without worrying about work but I be surprised if they are bugging you with
going back to work as the injury happened there xx

Pleased you went to the doctor hun, it's what they're there for. Get plenty of rest between now and next Weds, you'll have much more chance of getting better. And no more thinking you're letting anyone down!! Rest, rest, rest! :) xx

You girls are like the NHS in stereo!!!! X

So today after the Dr/dropping certificate to work I thought I'd just sit down and I fell into a very deep sleep. Poppy's Dad picked her up from School and I was woken up by them frantically banging on the door and ringing the bell, oops! I'm not normally a heavy sleeper so this is definitely not like me! He went to work and my best friend popped in to see us, she brought gifts which was totally unexpected but was lovely to see her, she works with me and hasn't had chance to come round sooner. X

Back