If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm really happy they signed you off as i was worried about you going back still feeling so poorly.
Hopefully, you'll now be able to rest and get better without stress in about work.
That's lovely of your friend x

Morning All,

I'm sorry have to have to share some bad news, I had an Accident at work yesterday afternoon, an ambulance was called and I was treated but refused to go to hospital as I wanted to sort Poppy out and keep her routine normal. About 2hrs later, I deteriorated and an ambulance took me to Hospital, I got home at 1am.

I hit the top of my head on solids metal stairs, I didn't knock myself out but sent myself backwards. I felt OK straight after but then I had severe head pain and have lost feeling to left side. I had CT and X-Ray, I have swelling to my head and a possible small bleed to the brain. The paralysis is caused by the swelling, feeling should come back and concussion should subside within 48hrs. Pain killers and anti inflammatories are being taken regularly.

So I'm at home until further notice

Serena x
Oh my goodness, I hope you are ok and feeling a bit better, make sure you take it easy and look after yourself xx

I'm really happy they signed you off as i was worried about you going back still feeling so poorly.
Hopefully, you'll now be able to rest and get better without stress in about work.
That's lovely of your friend x

Thank you Sweetie, I feel like it lifted a weight off my mind too, hopefully a week of rest will see me fighting fit for next Wednesday. X

Oh my goodness, I hope you are ok and feeling a bit better, make sure you take it easy and look after yourself xx

Thanks Hun, I'm trying to rest as much as I can, it's just not normally what I'm like so it's taking some adjusting to! X

You definitely need your sleep, that's nice your still getting help with Poppy and lovely of your friend to visit. Hope your back to normal soon x

I hope so too Sweetie, I hate being so needy all the time! I'm normally so self sufficient and independent, this is definitely not me! X

Hey Everyone,

So today I had planned to start some sorting/clearing as its only 3 weeks till the move (eek!) but I felt shattered so I just rested and tonight I'm actually feeling a little bit more 'normal' At last!!!
I properly cooked tonight which is the first time since the accident, it felt good!

Has anybody used Shpock? Someone recommended it instead of eBay and I wondered if anyone else has used it?

Mum had her follow up hospital appt today, it all sounds really positive and I think our prayers might have been answered.

Lots of Love Serena x

Things are looking much better for you and the family- only 3wks till the move that's going so quick.
I've not used Shpock but the idea sounds good xx

I like the idea of not living in the Post Office, that always puts me off eBay! I have so much to get rid of it, most will go to Charity but there's a few bits which are just too good to give away. I can't believe how quick the move is coming round, the kitchen went in yesterday and the bedrooms started going in today x

Hey Everyone,

So today I had planned to start some sorting/clearing as its only 3 weeks till the move (eek!) but I felt shattered so I just rested and tonight I'm actually feeling a little bit more 'normal' At last!!!
I properly cooked tonight which is the first time since the accident, it felt good!

Has anybody used Shpock? Someone recommended it instead of eBay and I wondered if anyone else has used it?

Mum had her follow up hospital appt today, it all sounds really positive and I think our prayers might have been answered.

Lots of Love Serena x
No sorry never used Shpock, my 17 year old son is currently trying to get me to sell things local by using Facebook, I am so not techy tech and it sounds like hard work posting pics ect.... That's why the Charity shop certainly does well out of me!! It's easy bag it and drop it off ...... Job done, just no money on return obviously.

Yeah that Shpock sounds much more convient then. We use to sell stuff on Amazon and be those people who have bags of postage.

Aww what's happening with the bedrooms? It's all coming on so well xx

I've never thought of selling on Amazon, is it better than eBay? I'll try to get some bedroom photos from my Dad to upload X

No sorry never used Shpock, my 17 year old son is currently trying to get me to sell things local by using Facebook, I am so not techy tech and it sounds like hard work posting pics ect.... That's why the Charity shop certainly does well out of me!! It's easy bag it and drop it off ...... Job done, just no money on return obviously.

I'm normally a Charity Shop girl too but just feel that there's a few items which are too good to donate. X

I'm pleased you're starting to feel more like your self again and good news about your mum. Things are looking up for you :)
X

Hopefully this last 10 days has just been a blip and we are on the road to better things now! X

A couple of photos from my Dad:

Poppy's Room
image.jpeg

My Room
image.jpeg

The Gap is because Dad still needs to make the Mirrored Doors, we have the same handles as our Kitchen as I like everything matching as you know. X

I think Amazon it's harder to sell things now but we had a little business on there at one point.
The bedrooms look great- we going need storage/wardrobes if we move x

I'll have to hire my Dad out to you!!!! X

A couple of photos from my Dad:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The Toilet also went in today although I didn't think you need a photo of that!!!! X

Oh its looking good, how are you feeling now? x

I'm doing ok, just got to remind myself that I can't do all the things I normally would! X

Back