If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Your house is looking lovely.
It looks like you're going to have so much storage too.
How are you feels today?
X

With all our stuff I think storage will be great, that's the one thing we are really lacking in our current house and it's one of thing that annoys me as I can't keep it as tidy as I've as I've had to store stuff where there's space. Im feeling ok today, didn't have a great nights sleep and the lower temp/damp weather has made me feel creaky! X

Hope you can get some rest while Poppy's at school- the storage looks amazing, the new house is going work so well for you both x

No rest for the wicked :( Just hope I sleep tonight x

Daily Photo Update:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Can you see my awesome tap working!!! I love it and I love my towel rack too! X

Loving the bathroom and we have the same towel rail x

Great Tastes!!!! Have you had it on since you moved? I wondered how warm it gets the bathroom? X

How you feeling Serena? House is looking fab? Your dad is so talented! xx

I'm feeling ok, just wish I was up to doing everything I could normally do as I feel like the time is ticking away from me! I feel so lucky with all that Dad is doing for us, he's doing a great job :) x

Morning Everyone!

I got a nice surprise at WI this morning, I lost 2.5lb!!!!

It seems like relaxing and doing my own thing was just what I needed to speed up my losses!

Here's the Stats:

3wks on SW -1 1/2lb
2wks flying solo -3 3/4lb!

So in total I've lost 5 1/4lb in 5wks which I don't think is too bad with everything going on at the moment.

I'm not setting myself any plans/goals/targets etc I'm just going to go with the flow and see where it takes me (Hopefully down on the Scales!)

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your support, I seriously could not be doing this without all of you at the moment.

Love Serena x

Hey Eveeyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been around much these last few days, I decided to throw myself into packing and it's been a nightmare!!!! I HATE moving and hope I never have to move again!

Hope you're all good,

Serena x

Back