If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hope today went well hun and everyone looked after you :) Moving is so exciting (but the packing and stress isnt!) I'd love to renovate somewhere as I love interior design and decorating :) xxx

Hope today went well hun and everyone looked after you :) Moving is so exciting (but the packing and stress isnt!) I'd love to renovate somewhere as I love interior design and decorating :) xxx

I'm really hoping this will be my forever move! I don't want to have to move again for a very long time if I do have to! X

It's going be so worth it once your all settled in and with the size of the house you shouldn't want to move again x

I hope you're right, at the moment it's just hassle! X

Oh hope it gets done quickly, is the new house finished yet? x

Just the carpets to go down next Wednesday and then I think it's finished? X

Sorry I haven't updated guys, work has been ok but been absolutely shattered! I STS at WI this week, happy with that as I'm not doing any plan at the moment and pleased as long as I'm not gaining! One day to work and then it's the weekend, yippee! X

Well done on the STS, you've got so much going on to worry about dieting - hope your having a good Friday xx

Well done on weigh day and yay, to the house being nearly ready. X

Thanks girlies, I had a really good day until the end of the day, my colleague had an accident and I had to give first aid. I was late leaving as I wanted to check she was ok, it was just awful, all these accidents in such a short time. We then went to Aldi to get the shopping and tonight I've got friends over for an Indian. X

Enjoy your night with your friends and the yummy food!
I went Aldi too- hope your colleague is doing ok- is all go for you at the moment xx

I've texted her and she's ok, was so scary to see someone in that situation. I'm hoping to make the Indian last 2 nights as I have a pudding too, how naughty is that lol! X

I hope you enjoy your Indian and have a lovely evening with your friends.
I hope your colleague makes a quick recovery.
X

Thanks Sweetie X

Morning Everyone!

Had a lovely evening, food was scrummy and was nice to have company! I had half of my Indian order and a Fresh Cream and Strwaberry Jam Muffin for afters, got exactly the same for dinner tonight! Yummy!!!!

Today's going to be busy, I've done all the washing but had to hang it inside as the weather is poop! Cleaned Oreo out as I didn't have chance to in the week. Poppy is going out with Daddy and I'm going with my Dad to the new house. Today we are giving the Windows a final clean and then hanging up the nets/curtains and lampshades! The carpets go in on Wednesday so we are definitely on the home straight now!

Have a great Saturday everyone, hopefully the weather might clear soon?!?

Love Serena x

Back