If you fall off the wagon.....

Hey ladies are you talking about my boobies????? Lol.
I get my sticks from the hospital. I love weeing on them, really makes me feel im doing something right. I get a horrible taste in my mouth but sometimes get that anyway (have done since i had bells palsy) and i dont always get stiky breath so its my only way of telling for sure

Last edited:
Crikey - I've just noticed that my old photos are still on the site - that's motivating cos I'm not that slim any more! Look in the "Photo Gallery" with the hat! for a wedding!

OMG!! You look like a different woman & so much younger too!

What a fantastic inspiration you are! x

I'm about 7K+ more than those photos... and all on my belly and legs I reckon! The slimmest were about 7 years ago... I seem to be quite good at avoiding the camera recently, so nothing showing recent flab... I'll add one from last month in England. About 5K more than now...

How about you lot? Care to post a "before" and "after"?

Thank you Ditzee - the HUGE weight loss was quite a while ago, and now I keep yoyoing up and down a stone or two which is annoying me... because my psyche is wrong... I have an "all or nothing" attitude to food, and am either dieting or pigging out...

I so need a middle ground! HELP!

Thank you Ditzee - the HUGE weight loss was quite a while ago, and now I keep yoyoing up and down a stone or two which is annoying me... because my psyche is wrong... I have an "all or nothing" attitude to food, and am either dieting or pigging out...

I so need a middle ground! HELP!

Oh I can so relate to that as you can see from my stats May was an all month! I think having lost all that you have the last lbs must be tricky... I'm thinking of how to stay motivated when I get down close to goal weight as I'll just be happier to be slimmer. x

Cheryl was just saying the same on another thread... so many of us serial dieters are yoyo dieters and somehow we need to find a common ground to look upon food differently.

Perhaps a different post where we could set some ideas down?

Getting to target is of course fabulous... and I did stabilise my initial 67-70K weight for about 3 year before considering myself super human and deciding to quit smoking too!

Since then, it's been harder admittedly (although I refuse to let myself blame it on the not smoking - for 3 years 4 months - cos I was a FAT SMOKER too!!)...

I have a wardrobe full of goal weight clothes... what more inspiration do I need?!!

I also think it helps that we are all here together Jo. I dont know about anyone else but ive never felt this support i feel on here despite going to those so called classes. Like ive said for me its the thought of fear if you like of the carb cold/hangover that follows a blow out and also of puttin on weight from it and having to start again.

I think its the support too. If im feeling rubbish or good putting posts on here and getting responses gives you motivation! (or guilt if you have been naughty)
the classes i find are expensive and I wasnt going to to to WI for £5 when i knew i had put weight on!

Thats it exactly. I never got the support i get here either. Might meet someone but there was never the closeness we all have

thats cos we are internet dating..i mean buddies ;)
and i think we can tell each other how we REALLY feel cos its easier not face to face sometimes :D

Ive met some really good friends off internet. The girl who came to stay last weekend I met her on a dachshund forum :D

lmao that is great Linz!

That's pretty amazing Linz... (I'm presuming "had" means "invited" in this sentence!!!)

I met my other half on the internet, but not a dating site... we played scrabble!

Re Internet diet dating!! it's true that the whole "in ketosis don't want carbs cos would come out and have to live through HELL to get back in there" works for me too... but that's not "real life" and I need to find something equally masterful to keep me on the straight and narrow when NOT in ketosis! I have actually never breached Cruise phase for food or drink. Always moved into Conso or even Stab and then lost it!

I wasn't looking to meet anyone! just to play scrabble!! I was a happy singlet! Dieting but happy!

wow scrabble how sweet :D

Back