If you fall off the wagon.....

Awwww Linz. Thats soooooo romantic.
Yes worried for her safety. He has locked her indoors twice to stop her from seeing her friends and then he got nasty the other day so she tried to call me for help and he ripped the phone lines out. She keeps going back to him, he's 6mths younger than me and i think he is scared. Last time mum baby sat he phoned her and she hadnt put the phone down properly and was pretending to cry like a dog to wind mine up. He got the hump and accused her of having sex with someone else! I came home and straight away said end the call or i will and he put the phone down first. He doesnt work, says he cant coz he has a 10yr old daughter! Oh the list goes on

So your age Vicky!! Is he much older than you or had them young?

Yes Jo.. its difficult to explain to people when they've not experienced it, I did feel a bit foolish but very quickly knew he was 'the one'!

No hun she hasnt. she was here the other day and called 6 times to see what she was doing! I think its been 2yrs they've been together and i will not meet him, i dont want to see him. Too worried i'll punch him in the face

Oh Joanne he came to france to live with you? Is he a house husband?
Cheryl its horrid seeing your mum in relationship like that. my mums bf isnt that bad but still controlling. Ive been in realtionship like that before and never ever again! he sounds like an absolute..BEEP!!

I know. But what can i do. I told her the other day to tell him to jump in front of a train. She knows how i feel but says she is only with him coz she feels lonely. She thinks she loves him too im guessing!

Sure does. I just have to sit back and hope it goes bad. I think thats the only way she'll leave him

Linz he is 40 im 33. yes he had them young!

Gosh Cheryl that doesn't sound healthy for her but, as you say, she'll have to see that for herself.

Yes, my other half works hard at the weekend, when we're in the country renovating and doing the veggies, and during the week, he's at home.

Ive just read a year in the merde and he has a little country cottage - would love to see some piccies of yours :D

It's not quaint and cottagey I'm afraid! But had "French peculiarities" like "interconnecting bedrooms" so we had to sort that... we have a septic tank (boo hiss) and no upstairs loo or bathroom and that won't change because of where the tank is...

But I just love being there... tiny village... nearest tiny shop 5 miles away, supermarket 12 miles but hardly anything between us and it so takes no time... empty fields... peace... we're totally overlooked by neighbours in front each side and behind (where we have no land) but it's better that way with a secondary residence cos of burglars!! We're the only Brits... Will be "les anglais" all our lives there, cos the people opposite who've had their place 25 years are still "the people from the North"! And we've been adopted by the natives!

Love it... (oh and we have proper English TV there, and not in the city!)

I'll put a couple in my album for an hour...

Oh yes please. Is like your little piece of quiet for the weekends though.

Absolutely... I'll just put a couple of the area

I just added our veg plot and view as you drive up to the village! awhhh

they are fab, looks gorgeous. :D

i know :D plenty of room in the kitchen for us ;)

If we could renovate to our taste, and not our budget, it would be better... that kitchen is humungous... but annoying cos everything's on the one side so you have to walk MILES from the fridge, say, to the sink! I'll take them off now! Thanks ladies!

LMAO CHERYL X

Back