If you lose much more you won't be you!?

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
GOOD i don't want to be the fat old me thanks. I am 5lbs away from being back to last yrs lightest weight, the weight i am in avatar pic, great stuff.. you'd think??

Already the 1st comment came today, (this is the reason i stopped dieting before i really wanted to last time)...you don't want to lose much more. I then replied i wanted to lose another stone at least and then their face:eek: oh but if you go too far you won't be you anymore,FFS!:mad:

I am so fed up of it, i wasn't very polite with my reaction and told the person not to start with that crap as i had it last time and i can afford to lose alot more weight. She must be about 2-3stones lighter than me but that's ok for her i suppose and i'm sure she's taller than me.

Sorry to go on and i know alot of us get this but i can't believe it's starting when i know i still haven't dropped a dress size yet but now i fit nicely into things. Maybe i should squeeze into next size down and tell them i have put weight back on, they might leave me alone then,:sigh:

LOL@@@ this...im laughing as ive had it 3 times this week from 3 seperate people (one my dad bless him the other 2 are clients of mine)

It gets REALLY boring doesnt it??!!!!! explaining yourself over & over & over & over again.. how much you've lost.. how long you been on the diet...what weight you wanna get to.... are you finding it hard... do you feel better... are you sure you wanna lose more BLAH BLAH BLAH

I swear to god ive never ever ever asked people on diets question in my life..mainly....because i dont care! lol

stinky....i feel ya pain...

People see us changing SO fast.... they cant comprehend it.. if a 10 stone person were to walk along the street they wouldnt give them a second look!!!! ohhh but if we walk past....ohhhh jeeeeez you'd think an alien had landed

Must not grumble....better than being looked at as a fatty i guess..

Its jealousy! People don't want us to be happy, well thats my opinion!!

When I have lost my 3 stones, I will not be the same person! I will be happier, healthier and a hell of a lot more confident!!

Don't let anyone get you down!! xxx

I'm getting the exact same thing as you stinky! And all the questions like mrs essex. I refuse to explain myself anymore. I simply tell them that if they don't like my weight loss that's their problem as I'm not interested in their biased jealous opinions :D You can imagine they just love me after that comment!!

A simple truth in life...people are petty and pathetic! They don't want to see you succeed at something when they're failing.

I get people saying 'yeah but your tall aswell' or 'your naturally big' - im not naturally big - im a natural pig, who likes beer and curry and has feasted on general junk for 10 years. Its time to change and only i can do it, people think they are helping sometimes but if they knew how we feel sometimes they would want to change, i would love to be able to buy clothes on the high street but i cant...yet

ha unreal, can ppl just not give a compliment without the crap 'you have lost 2 much' what is that all about? jealous i reckon so keep it up and get to your target and sicken them ;)

You need some pics up Erik...be brave :D we like to put a face to the name!

Hope your doing well!

will do, need 20 posts first!

Thanks you lot i knew you would understand as i know alot of you get the same thing. This woman hardly bloody knows me, what's it got to do with her anyway?

Mrsessex it really is so boring!! Idiots,lol

Kyliet, Katie and trisha you are right it is jealousy and they can shove it!!:D

GF we shouldn't have to explain ourselves especially to people we hardly know! Think i may just say nothing next time someone comments, yeah right like that is EVER going to happen,lol

Erik i get the but you won't look right being skinny comments, sod off, i'm about 5st away from being skinny you a-holes!!

Lil Miss Sunshine i have every intention of losing at least another stone they can kiss my backside, lol None of them would be happy my weight and size so why should i be!?

Again thanks you lot, i feel much better now!:)

Hi Girlies

I have to say as I am having a pretty **** week of it after reading all your posts on this thread I actually feel quite a bit better and am ready to tackle cd head on again so thankyou to you all.

I do also agree with all the dilemmas,comments etc we all get. It does get very boring and I for one am very tired of having to say I am still classed as overweight and have plenty of fat left on me thats needs to be rid of.

Lets just all keep going,supporting each other and to hell with the rest of them!!!!

Love and hugs to you all xx

I've had the same thing for ages. I now just say "I have a goal and I'm going to reach it, what's the point of stopping when I've come this far?". People were saying it to me 2 stone ago, saying I would look ill if I lost anymore. I would tend to agree with them and couldn't imagine myself any smaller as I hadn't been this weight since about the age of 17. Now one stone away from my goal I can see where that stone is: My thighs. My face isn't going to turn into skeletor and my thighs stay the same... it'll come off where it needs to. My CDC says that we lose the weight so quickly, it takes longer for our brains to catch up - I totally agree. You know what your BMI is and where you need to be in order to carry on into maintainence. Most people would love nothing more than us all to fail as we highlight the fact that they haven't got the will power. They also haven't got their "fat friend" anymore....

They also haven't got their "fat friend" anymore....

Cat, I hate to admit it but it's sad that you are right, i think i have been the fat friend to some people for a while now and i am still bigger than them but not for long!:)

Slimwannabe i am still in the obese section!:eek: i am short so need to be a stone lighter just to get to the overweight section.

I'm going out this morn where the person who made me start this thread will be again, she better keep it zipped today otherwise i will not be responsible for my words,lol

tell her where to go!:D

great thread!!
ive lost count of the amount of times ive been told i look ill lately!!
its a joke! my BMI is 24, and im only 2lb under my goal, which was top of the healthy weight scale!!
ive been about 7lb lighter than this in the past, with no nasty comments then!!
my mother-in-law is the worst offender! shes doing wwatchers and continually moans about me being too thin and 'dont loose any more weight!'
well F*&K the lot of them!!
xx

Back