If you miss milk in your coffee.....

MissFlowers

Hiya everyone!

Whilst i have been on LT I have really missed having a "good brew", so over the weekend i have had half of a vanilla shake, with coffee and ice in the morning and i have kept half of the vanilla for my coffee's during the day. I mix the coffee with a little bit of the left over vanilla powder and add a little water to make a paste, then i add more water, little by litte and it makes a really good cup of coffee!

Its really helped me this weekend, its been a real treat!

The only thing is, I'm worried that it will affect my weight loss?

Does anyone know if spreading the shake mixtures throughout the day slows down weight loss?

Cheers,

Sarah!

Ps, it was my weigh in today and i have now lost a stone in 3 weeks!!! 3 weeks left til i refeed!!!! Ekkkkk!!!!!!! :D

HI hu it is good as treat maybe, but I think if you did that on a regular basis it would effect as you would be leaving enough time between in taking calories, remembering what the DVD said is that there needs to be sufficient time to burn calories in between consuming them.
Well done on your weight loss so far.:}

There's no saying what works for one will work for someone else but I do that quite a lot - makes it more palatable!

It hasn't affected me negatively, that I'm aware of, at least.

Congratulations on your fantastic loss x

Back