If you need inspiration to keep going....

Oh ok ! Im sooo easy pmsl. I couldnt stop laughing! xxx

I'm going to London to see Peter Kay at the O2! I bought Paul the tickets for Christmas last year but this was the earliest that we could go! Paul originally comes from Bolton and we both love Peter Kay.

I'm looking forward to it cos I used to be in the City on business every week when I still worked but haven't been since I stopped.....hoping that I might be reasonably slim to feel like doing a bit of shopping.....maybe shoe shopping?!

You know me sooooooooooo well Daisy.. That would have been right on the tip of my tongue (or finger maybe!! lol) x x x

That will be a lovely treat for you both Sandra.. I must admit i am not a huge fan of Peter Kay, but in all fairness i haven't really seen much of him.. I like Lee Evans, Michael McIntyre, Dara O'Briain, Lee Mack, Jimmy Carr... I laugh out loud to them, like a proper numpty!!!! lol

Make sure you take your credit cards and have a great spend up on gorgeous skinny clothes... It will be a lovely treat for you before you go into hospital.... I love London when all the Christmas displays are in the shops, and the street lights are lit.. It is truly magical..

I want to go to Midnight Mass/Carol Service (I am Roman Catholic, believe it or not!!)...

To me that makes Christmas x x

It will be good but it's a bit early for the christmassy stuff! I like New York best for Christmas shopping or Barcelona.....we always try and go somewhere in December to do shopping, though we never usually get much done, but having the op this year bu88ers that up!

Don't like any or your choice of comediens Su! I can't stand Lee Evans or McIntyre .....I love Jo Brand and Jasper Carrott.....

I'm afraid that I'm not religious at all.....

then look no further.

Couple who lost 15st and now can’t get enough of sex | The Sun |Woman|Real Life

A fellow Lipotrimonian and his wife were featured in the paper and on GMTV this year to tell all about how the diet changed their lives.

What more inspiration to carry on with this diet could you need when you see the before/after pics and also, you can tell how happy they are after completing the diet and the benefits they've had physically and mentally.

I certainly won't be giving up :D

xx

Thanks for posting this Abbie, the guy is a member of minimins!

Both of them look fabulous!
Clair x

Thanks for posting this Abbie, the guy is a member of minimins!

Both of them look fabulous!
Clair x

Yeah, he's my friend and although he gave me permission to post the link, I didn't want to make a big thing about him having been a member lol, but hey, why not? He and his wife did a fantastic job with their diets, so well done I say.

If you're reading Justin! HELLOOO *waves* lol

Did they inspire you to try Lipotrim?

Clair x

I was on LT last year at the same time as them but stopped because I fell pregnant, but I have to say this time round they have definitely inspired me to keep going and on days where I feel like crap, it's just a moment compared to a lifetime of happiness I'll feel when I get to goal. :D xx

hi everyone well me and the wife has been of lipotrim for a year now and all i can say is a big thank you to lipotrim for makeing both are lifes better in so many ways it was hard at times i was on it for 13 weeks my wife 6 months we both gave are selfs support while on it and as we all know some days are hard really hard but at the end of the day it was well worth the bad days of craving all i can say is stick to the program 100%i know the thought of cheating comes to mind but dont its not worth the hard work your putting into making your life and selfs happer and better i found after 3 weeks on it that it became part of my normal day life the cravings stoped not tottaly but was easyer to cope with you just got to stay posititve and remmember IT DOES GET EASYER youve done the first step by starting or thinking about doing lipotrim yes it does work and i promise you this it will change your life or your money back lmao if ya got any questions pm me i will be more than happy to answer them for you the one thing i did find about doing lipotrim theres to many pharmacy that dont have properly trained staff and give wrong info and bad advice found this out from friends who have done lipotrim after us alot of mixed advice sometimes feels like there just trying to sell it and not really knowing what there doing thats from my personal veiw if in any doubt phone lipotrim they will put it straigt they can sound off on phone some times but there give you the right answers for sure but i have to say thanks to all the people on this site that helped me throught my lipotrim the help and support everyone gave was one of the things that kept me and wife going thank you minimins xxxxx

p.s sorry for spelling mistakes lol and thanks abbie for posting link glad it has gave people inspiration i got to say mind we where both shocked how the sun edited the story we didnt know they where going to write it like they did we both had red faces walking around asda and people going are you the couple who where in sun ahhhhhhhhh lmao

OMG thankyou for this link day 6 100% for me feel so lost hoping i have done well weigh in tomorrow it certainley inspired me....your wife has done incredibly well in 6 months!!...give me some hope as were about the same start point i figured id be on it at least a year!...i hope i can do as well any hints and tips she has to pass on id be so glad to take them

jo

Hope this will make you laugh....a little while back we were watching something on the TV where the couple were ripping each others clothes off as soon as they got through the front door, leaving clothes up the stairs etc on the way to the bedroom....I turned to the OH and said " do you remember when we used to be like that! Do you think we'll ever be like that again?" ......his response " not with each other"!!! ......we've been together nearly 20 years by the way:D

hah almost choked on my chicken soup:D

Back