• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If you were already on a diet did you still get a big loss?

S: 20st4lb G: 10st0lb
I started losing weight back in January, I'm wondering if those that had already starting losing weight got a smaller loss in the first weeks than those who didn't? I have a lot to lose still so hoping I do get a big loss. I feel like the odds are stacked against me a bit this week, with already being on a diet and it being TOTM.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
I won't be able to tell properly until next Sunday but I would think if you have not been on a vlcd or a more protein based diet then you will still have a good loss, just go for it! Personally I never have a major issue at totm but I read most people say otherwise so maybe it is just because I have a lot to lose. In general I would say you will lose a good amount if you consume less calories so stay positive! Xx

I've done Slimming World, first week lost 3 (i thought that was amazing) then joined weight watchers and lost 1 1/2 first week....but then joined Exante and lost 11lb first week :) so theres a dramatic difference!!!! hehe xxx

I came to exante and was still losing weight on the day I started exante. 8lbs in the first week, but had lost 2lbs the week before doing my own thing.

I think you are going to be happy and surprised! :D