If you were already on a diet did you still get a big loss?

Smallerme

I started losing weight back in January, I'm wondering if those that had already starting losing weight got a smaller loss in the first weeks than those who didn't? I have a lot to lose still so hoping I do get a big loss. I feel like the odds are stacked against me a bit this week, with already being on a diet and it being TOTM.

I won't be able to tell properly until next Sunday but I would think if you have not been on a vlcd or a more protein based diet then you will still have a good loss, just go for it! Personally I never have a major issue at totm but I read most people say otherwise so maybe it is just because I have a lot to lose. In general I would say you will lose a good amount if you consume less calories so stay positive! Xx

I've done Slimming World, first week lost 3 (i thought that was amazing) then joined weight watchers and lost 1 1/2 first week....but then joined Exante and lost 11lb first week :) so theres a dramatic difference!!!! hehe xxx

I don't think being on another diet before this makes any difference unless its another VLCD. Coming from something like WW or SW shouldn't affect your loss as the first week is mostly water etc

I came to exante and was still losing weight on the day I started exante. 8lbs in the first week, but had lost 2lbs the week before doing my own thing.

I think you are going to be happy and surprised! :D

Back