1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

If you were to have a bar-b-q what would you make?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by st2826, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. st2826

st2826 Full Member

We have a lot of barbies over here in the summer and i dont want to be stuck just eating salad so thought i would potst this so all you helpful slimming world-ers could post some yummy recipes for me.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
  4. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I LOVE this potato salad and noone realises it's diet!

I also make up an Ainsley Harriot spicy couscous pack and mix it with a load of roasted veg.

Also really nice is homemade burgers - extra lean mince mixed with grated onion, some seasoned salt and 1-2 tbsp ketchup, dash of worcester. Sooo nice!
  5. st2826

st2826 Full Member

Thatnks guys, i've saved all these recipes in my favouites-we've got a birthday barbie coming up in a couple weeks so the recipes will be tried and tested-i'm not going to tell anyone they're "diet" ones either :D
  6. caroline5th

caroline5th Full Member

Thank you. Great post for this time of year:)
  7. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

reduced fat thin sausages only half a syn
    chicken piri piri skewers, or you could use cajun spices instead
    I'm nuts about garlic so I usually cook some in foil on the bbq lol and it's super food :)
    you can make a syn free tomato ketchup
  8. Nitanitro

Nitanitro Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I marinate chicken breast in lime and curry powder for a couple of hours and then put onto skewers with red pepper and onion. Also do soy sauce and lime and yghurt and tikka spice. They go down a storm at our bbq's.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.