If your starting propoints next week ....

Well i am wondering when they will be releasing it online...tomorrow do you think?

Ah just had a look on the WW forums and apparantly they are loading all the new stuff on overnight tonight. Hopefully it will be all on tomorrow morning!

Should be able to C&P some stuff over here!

I rejoined a meeting this morning (was online b4), but couldnt wait til tomorrow to look at the computer, lol! Also, gave me an opportunity to pick up some new books to get me started. I have decided to take today as Day 1, havent done too bad, im half a point over my 30 propoints allowance but on discover plan ive only had 18 and im not starving. Think i will get to like this plan, will take a while for new points values to sink in though, some are only slightly higher (eggs DP 1.5, PP 2) and some are astronomically high (Special Fried Rice DP 10, PP 23!!) but not too worried, the higher point things i can take out of my weekly allowance :)

how many points where you on on oldpoints?

Great replies thankyou
Susi did your leader work your pp out or do you get a booklet to do it?
Thanx

Vodka is 1/2 point in DP ans 2 on PP thats a big increase x

Not impressed with the change in vodka...not impressed one bit!

but that's why you have 49pp weekly allowance :) plenty of room for the vodka then :D

Im an online member, started last week and I WI tomorrow morning - so I will be mostly confused for next week lol. Although at least I haven't got too settled into the current plan. I see the website is now down so I guess the new plan will be ready soon

Back