ill AGAIN

MrsLmc

Gold Member
Hiya girls, just wondering has anyone noticed they've been getting alot more illnesses since losing weigh? I seem to have cold after cold, and I seem to be looking at a chest infection this week!!

I just don't understand why, I have never ate better and I'm exercising nearly every day.....anyone with similiar experience?

Yes! I have had 4 sickness bugs in the last 2 weeks! Although my family are eating the same it's just me getting ill. It sucks!

Well and I just thought it was me
I know exactly what u mean I have spots on my face and never ever in my life had spots and I am constantly cold! Even when heating on full ..

Yip I'm always cold too, have taken to wearing 2 dressing gowns in the house at night lol...but I think that is something to do the exercise, I get so warm when I jog that I'm really cold after and take ages to warm up x

Have u tried taking garlic tablets when I was on garlic tablets last yr I didn't get a cold till I stopped and I was on them for at least 6 months! Plus it is winter, alot of colds and bugs going around

Same here this is my fourth week and ive had a stomach bug that went on for a week and a really bad cold really strange for me because i dont get colds :cry:

i currently have shingles - so feel the pain!!! :)

I would suggest that you take some multivitamins of sorts, just to keep all the minearals and vitamin levels up - sometimes reducing your food intake, may mean you are not getting all the vits you need. Not all the time, and of course if you are bulking out your foods with lots of fruit and veg then no need to worry!!

I always take a B6, and a vit C as a top up though ! x

Back