• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'll be honest...

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm struggling! I'm not in any danger of quitting but I'm finding it so hard!

I've done lipotrim before, twice and was extremely successful, but i dont remember it being this hard! i'm not hungry or anything, just want to eat!

my boyfriend obviously has to eat, and he's a good cook, so his meals look so appealing! and the smell is incredible. Just being a greedy pants i think.

offloading over. thanks guys. x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
I know what you mean I feel the same in the evenings. Trick is to keep busy, I'm always on my laptop surfing the net. Congrats on your 17lbs loss thats really amazing!

Mmm Its difficult isnt it, I can really appreciate where your cpming from, i dont have children to tend to (my boy lives with his GF) so I guess I can call myself lucky on that score, no leftovers to scoff....lol but my husband is a chef and although I dont often work with him (Im a community nurse) we do own a deli with some of the most amazing foods, he has to eat and sometimes brings things home for his dinner.....its a killer, im a real savoury freak and smelling his food is driving me mad, even though he tries to hide it bless him - just keep at it honey, be strong, you have done really well so far..just tell yourself you are worth getting to where you want to be

Good luck - positive thoughts xx

meoww

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 9st12lb
I find I want to just cheat loads, and I do.. but I wont quit. at LL I had to pay so much per week, but now I just buy as many packs as I need. ofc its better and quicker if you just do it properly but if you do give in to temptation dont think, thats it, just try again, stick with it for a bit more, if its not working try a different plan?